Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of February 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 14, 2006 was a Tuesday and it was the 45th day of the year 2006. It was the 7th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 195 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,284 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,761 days or 4.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 178 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 23, 2037.
If a dog named Sarabi - a American English Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 83 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sarabi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sarabi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Jack Benny
- 1903Stuart Erwin
- 1905Thelma Ritter
- 1931Brian Kelly
- 1935Christel Adelaar
- 1949Christopher Lillicrap
- 1976Liv Kristine
- 1980Sayaka Yamaguchi
- 1985Natsume Sano
- 1986Tiffany Thornton
View the complete list of February 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 14.
- 1871Gerda Lundequist, Swedish actress (d. 1959)
- 1917Herbert A. Hauptman, American mathematician and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2011)
- 1960Jim Kelly, American football player
- 1967Stelios Haji-Ioannou, Greek-English businessman, founded easyJet
- 1973Tyus Edney, American basketball player and coach
- 1977Darren Purse, English footballer
- 1981Erin Torpey, American actress and singer
- 1984Hamed Namouchi, Tunisian footballer
- 1985Heart Evangelista, Filipino singer and actress
- 1992Freddie Highmore, English actor
View the complete list of February 14 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Juan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 748Abbasid Revolution: The Hashimi rebels under Abu Muslim Khorasani take Merv, capital of the Umayyad province Khorasan, marking the consolidation of the Abbasid revolt.
- 842Charles the Bald and Louis the German swear the Oaths of Strasbourg in the French and German languages.
- 1014Pope Benedict VIII crowns Henry of Bavaria, King of Germany and of Italy, as Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1400Richard II of England dies, most probably from starvation, in Pontefract Castle, on the orders of Henry Bolingbroke.
- 1899Voting machines are approved by the U.S. Congress for use in federal elections.
- 1918The Soviet Union adopts the Gregorian calendar (on 1 February according to the Julian calendar).
- 1943World War II: Tunisia Campaign – General Hans-Jürgen von Arnim’s Fifth Panzer Army launches a concerted attack against Allied positions in Tunisia.
- 1956The 20th Congress of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union begins in Moscow. On the last night of the meeting, Premier Nikita Khrushchev condemns Joseph Stalin’s crimes in a secret speech.
- 1998An oil tanker train collides with a freight train in Yaoundé, Cameroon, spilling fuel oil. One person scavenging the oil created a massive explosion which kills 120.
- 2000The spacecraft NEAR Shoemaker enters orbit around asteroid 433 Eros, the first spacecraft to orbit an asteroid.
View the complete list of February 14 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 14, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Caspar Lee, Coney Reyes, Kathy Mattea, Jennifer Lawrence, Mark Gray, Antonis Remos, Maria Lawson, Anders Odden, Daniella Cicarelli, Neville Brand.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 14 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on February 14, 2006.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th February 2006 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 8, 2006. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +185. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 16, 1995. Your score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Check on It by Beyoncé featuring Slim Thug as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 18, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 14th February 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 14, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 45th day of 2006
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 7th Tuesday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 195 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,284 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,761 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 178
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 23, 2037
- Age in dog years: 83 dog years old using a American English Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: January 8, 2006 (+185)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 16, 1995 (-138)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: Check on It by Beyoncé featuring Slim Thug (February 18, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: XIV.II.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1916 – Van Johnson, American actor and singer (d. 2008); December 5, 1952 – Bobby Barth, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Blackfoot); December 24, 1957 – Diane Tell, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,125