Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1930 was a Saturday and it was the 46th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 116 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,026 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,084 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Arthur Shields
- 1931Geoff Edwards
- 1954Matt Groening
- 1955Christopher McDonald
- 1968Axelle Red
- 1972Anna-Jane Casey
- 1974Miranda July
- 1975Brendon Small
- 1976Brandon Boyd
- 1986Amber Riley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1471Piero the Unfortunate, Italian ruler (d. 1503)
- 1834V. A. Urechia, Moldavian-Romanian historian, author, and playwright (d. 1901)
- 1908Sarto Fournier, Canadian lawyer and politician, 38th Mayor of Montreal (d. 1980)
- 1931Jonathan Steele, English journalist and author
- 1940Vaino Vahing, Estonian psychiatrist, author, and playwright (d. 2008)
- 1947Ádám Nádasdy, Hungarian linguist and poet
- 1974Alexander Wurz, Austrian race car driver
- 1975Brendon Small, American animator, producer, screenwriter, and actor
- 1983David Degen, Swiss footballer
- 1985Serkan Kırıntılı, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 15.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 590Khosrau II is crowned king of Persia.
- 1214John, King of England, lands an invasion force at La Rochelle in France.
- 1891Allmänna Idrottsklubben (AIK) (Swedish Sports Club) is founded.
- 1909The Flores Theater fire in Acapulco, Mexico kills 250.
- 1942World War II: Fall of Singapore. Following an assault by Japanese forces, the British General Arthur Percival surrenders. About 80,000 Indian, United Kingdom and Australian soldiers become prisoners of war, the largest surrender of British-led military personnel in history.
- 1944World War II: The assault on Monte Cassino, Italy begins.
- 1945World War II: Third day of bombing in Dresden.
- 1949Gerald Lankester Harding and Roland de Vaux begin excavations at Cave 1 of the Qumran Caves, where they will eventually discover the first seven Dead Sea Scrolls.
- 1992Serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer was sentenced in Milwaukee to life in prison.
- 1996At the Xichang Satellite Launch Center in China, a Long March 3 rocket, carrying an Intelsat 708, crashes into a rural village after liftoff, killing many people.
View the complete list of historical events for February 15.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeffrey Segal, James Brolin, Alec McCowen, Steve J. Spears, Anna Maria Alberghetti, Fletcher Dragge, Celia Imrie, Richard Riehle, Stacie Orrico, Jenifer Lewis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 15, 1930.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1575. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 18, 1982 – Rei Yoshii, Japanese actress; November 17, 1999 – Julia Buencamino, Filipino actress (d. 2015); September 4, 1966 – Jeff Tremaine, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,111