Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1930 was a Saturday and it was the 46th day of the year 1930. It was the 7th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 223 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,015 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,005 days or 30.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,118 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 24, 1961.
If a dog named Muppsie - a Kuvasz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 458 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Muppsie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Muppsie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Kevin McCarthy
- 1930Nico Minardos
- 1948Tino Insana
- 1952Nikolai Sorokin
- 1954Matt Groening
- 1960Roman Kostrzewski
- 1964Chris Farley
- 1978Kimberly Goss
- 1998Zachary Gordon
View the complete list of February 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1847Robert Fuchs, Austrian composer and educator (d. 1927)
- 1899Gale Sondergaard, American actress (d. 1985)
- 1929Graham Hill, English race car driver (d. 1975)
- 1934Graham Kennedy, Australian actor (d. 2005)
- 1942Sherry Jackson, American actress and singer
- 1947Marisa Berenson, American actress
- 1956Desmond Haynes, Barbadian cricketer and coach
- 1960Roman Kostrzewski, Polish singer-songwriter (Kat and Kat & Roman Kostrzewski)
- 1970Mariko Yoshida, Japanese wrestler
- 1988Jarryd Hayne, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of February 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Parker’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862American Civil War: General Ulysses S. Grant attacks Fort Donelson, Tennessee.
- 1870Stevens Institute of Technology is founded in New Jersey, USA and offers the first Bachelors of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering.
- 1879Women’s rights: US President Rutherford B. Hayes signs a bill allowing female attorneys to argue cases before the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1891Allmänna Idrottsklubben (AIK) (Swedish Sports Club) is founded.
- 1972Sound recordings are granted U.S. federal copyright protection for the first time.
- 1976The 1976 Constitution of Cuba is adopted by national referendum.
- 1979Don Dunstan resigns as Premier of South Australia, ending a decade of sweeping social liberalisation.
- 1991The Visegrád Agreement, establishing cooperation to move toward free-market systems, is signed by the leaders of Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland.
- 1999Abdullah Öcalan, leader of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK), is arrested in Kenya.
- 2014Renaud Lavillenie of France breaks Sergey Bubka’s world record in pole vault with a mark of 6.16 m.
View the complete list of February 15 historical events.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Natsume Sano, Takashi Miike, Takuya Kirimoto, Gypsy Rose Lee, Eliza Schneider, Rob Epstein, Liam Neeson, Leo Sayer, Koit Toome, Benyamin Sueb.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 15, 1930.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th February 1930 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 19, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your score is -178. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1575. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 15, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 46th day of 1930
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 7th Saturday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 223 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,015 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,005 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,118
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 24, 1961
- Age in dog years: 458 dog years old using a Kuvasz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: March 19, 1911 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-178)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.II.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1901 – Vincent Coleman, American actor (d. 1971); October 2, 1997 – Hana Sugisaki, Japanese actress; March 19, 1916 – Eric Christmas, English-Canadian actor (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,891