Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1948 was a Sunday and it was the 46th day of the year 1948. It was the 7th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 64 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,234 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,745 days or 23.94 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 889 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 24, 1979.
If a dog named Coho - a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Coho will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Coho will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Kevin McCarthy
- 1916Jack Hanlon
- 1918Hank Locklin
- 1927Frank Dunlop
- 1942Sherry Jackson
- 1967Jane Child
- 1972Anna-Jane Casey
- 1973Alex Borstein
- 1973Sarah Wynter
- 1983Ashley Tesoro
View the complete list of February 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1861Alfred North Whitehead, English mathematician and philosopher (d. 1947)
- 1922John B. Anderson, American lawyer and politician
- 1935Gene Hickerson, American football player (d. 2008)
- 1950David Brown, American bass player and songwriter (Santana) (d. 2000)
- 1952Tomislav Nikolić, Serbian politician, 4th President of Serbia
- 1957Jimmy Spencer, American race car driver and sportscaster
- 1958Matthew Ward, American singer-songwriter (2nd Chapter of Acts)
- 1959Martin Rowson, English author and illustrator
- 1963Steven Michael Quezada, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1981Rita Jeptoo, Kenyan runner
View the complete list of February 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Billy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 706Byzantine emperor Justinian II has his predecessors Leontios and Tiberios III publicly executed in the Hippodrome of Constantinople.
- 1690Constantin Cantemir, Prince of Moldavia, and the Holy Roman Empire sign a secret treaty in Sibiu, stipulating that Moldavia would support the actions led by the House of Habsburg against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1862American Civil War: General Ulysses S. Grant attacks Fort Donelson, Tennessee.
- 1891Allmänna Idrottsklubben (AIK) (Swedish Sports Club) is founded.
- 1901The association football club Alianza Lima is founded in Lima, Peru, under the name Sport Alianza.
- 1944World War II: The Narva Offensive begins.
- 1946ENIAC, the first electronic general-purpose computer, is formally dedicated at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
- 1953Parliamentary elections held in Liechtenstein.
- 1989Soviet war in Afghanistan: The Soviet Union officially announces that all of its troops have left Afghanistan.
- 1991The Visegrád Agreement, establishing cooperation to move toward free-market systems, is signed by the leaders of Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland.
View the complete list of February 15 historical events.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rat Scabies, A. J. Bowen, Chip Esten, Kristine Hermosa, Morris Carnovsky, Jillian Reynolds, Jed Madela, Sophie Lowe, Harry Secombe, Andrés Velencoso.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 15, 1948.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th February 1948 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 11, 1936. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 500. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 15, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 46th day of 1948
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 7th Sunday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 64 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,234 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,745 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.94 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 889
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 24, 1979
- Age in dog years: 339 dog years old using a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: April 11, 1936 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-160)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.II.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1981 – Myriam Montemayor Cruz, Mexican singer; September 13, 1941 – David Clayton-Thomas, English-Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Blood, Sweat & Tears); August 5, 1914 – Parley Baer, American actor (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,847