Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of February 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 16, 1939 was a Thursday and it was the 47th day of the year 1939. It was the 7th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,080 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,027 days or 27.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,019 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 25, 1970.
If a dog named Pitbull - a Kuvasz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 423 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pitbull will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pitbull will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Vincent Coleman
- 1909Jeffrey Lynn
- 1948Troy Evans
- 1955Hunt Block
- 1960Cherie Chung
- 1961LaGaylia Frazier
- 1972Sarah Clarke
- 1986Josje Huisman
- 1988Kim Soo-hyun
- 1989Elizabeth Olsen
View the complete list of February 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 16.
- 1856Ossian Everett Mills, American academic, founded Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia (d. 1920)
- 1931Ken Takakura, Japanese actor and singer (d. 2014)
- 1951Barry Foote, American baseball player and coach
- 1956Vincent Ward, New Zealand director and screenwriter
- 1958Ice-T, American rapper and actor (Body Count)
- 1958Michael W. Burns, American lawyer and politician
- 1972Sarah Clarke, American actress
- 1978John Tartaglia, American actor, singer, and puppeteer
- 1983Agyness Deyn, English model, actress, and singer
- 1991Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg
View the complete list of February 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sandy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1646Battle of Torrington, Devon – the last major battle of the first English Civil War.
- 1742Spencer Compton, Earl of Wilmington, becomes British Prime Minister.
- 1862American Civil War: General Ulysses S. Grant captures Fort Donelson, Tennessee.
- 1960The U.S. Navy submarine USS Triton begins Operation Sandblast, setting sail from New London, Connecticut, to begin the first submerged circumnavigation of the globe.
- 1961Explorer program: Explorer 9 (S-56a) is launched.
- 1961The DuSable Museum of African American History is chartered.
- 1983The Ash Wednesday bushfires in Victoria and South Australia kill 75.
- 1985Hezbollah is founded.
- 2005The Kyoto Protocol comes into force, following its ratification by Russia.
- 2005The National Hockey League cancels the entire 2004-2005 regular season and playoffs.
View the complete list of February 16 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 16, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kimberly Dos Ramos, Ronny Jordan, Marge Champion, Tony Richardson, Clara Lee, Barbara Bostock, Ryoka Oshima, Howard Hewett, Stephen Macht, Chiemi Chiba.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 16 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 16, 1939.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th February 1939 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 12, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 21, 1955. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 16, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 47th day of 1939
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 7th Thursday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 236 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,080 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,027 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,019
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 25, 1970
- Age in dog years: 423 dog years old using a Kuvasz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: May 12, 1911 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 21, 1955 (-140)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.II.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 4, 1916 – George Sidney, American director and producer (d. 2002); January 8, 1979 – Sarah Polley, Canadian actress, director, and screenwriter; October 11, 1951 – Jean-Jacques Goldman, French singer-songwriter and guitarist (Taï Phong and Fredericks Goldman Jones).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,794