Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of February 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 16, 1989 was a Thursday and it was the 47th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,659 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 361 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Cronixx - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cronixx will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cronixx will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Hugh Beaumont
- 1931Ken Takakura
- 1934Hal Kalin
- 1946Ian Lavender
- 1950Kazuki Tomokawa
- 1961Andy Taylor
- 1961LaGaylia Frazier
- 1970Serdar Ortaç
- 1983Agyness Deyn
- 1988Kim Soo-hyun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 16.
- 1848Octave Mirbeau, French journalist, author, and playwright (d. 1917)
- 1884Robert J. Flaherty, American director and producer (d. 1951)
- 1903Georges-Henri Lévesque, Canadian priest and sociologist (d. 2000)
- 1919Georges Ulmer, Danish-French actor and composer (d. 1989)
- 1921Vera-Ellen, American actress and dancer (d. 1981)
- 1931Otis Blackwell, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2002)
- 1941Anne Lonsdale, English sinologist and academic
- 1968Warren Ellis, English author and screenwriter
- 1981Jay Howard, English race car driver
- 1988Diego Capel, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1249Andrew of Longjumeau is dispatched by Louis IX of France as his ambassador to meet with the Khagan of the Mongol Empire.
- 1630Dutch forces led by Hendrick Lonck capture Olinda in what was to become part of Dutch Brazil.
- 1862American Civil War: General Ulysses S. Grant captures Fort Donelson, Tennessee.
- 1934The Austrian Civil War ends with the defeat of the Social Democrats and the Republikanischer Schutzbund.
- 1943World War II: Red Army troops re-enter Kharkov.
- 1945World War II: American forces land on Corregidor Island in the Philippines.
- 1957The “Toddlers’ Truce”, a controversial television close down between 6.00 pm and 7.00 pm is abolished in the United Kingdom.
- 1986The Soviet liner MS Mikhail Lermontov runs aground in the Marlborough Sounds, New Zealand.
- 2005The National Hockey League cancels the entire 2004-2005 regular season and playoffs.
- 2013A bomb blast at a market in Hazara Town in Quetta, Pakistan kills more than 80 people and injures 190 others.
View the complete list of historical events for February 16.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 16 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yūki Mihara, Guy Fletcher, Brigitte Bardot, Mark Anthony Fernandez, Erik Audé, Cynthia Gibb, Carl Jackson, Jim Jones, Mark Salling, Lucinda Williams.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 16 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 16, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Straight Up by Paula Abdul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 18, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1908 – Bud Collyer, American actor and game show host (d. 1969); July 11, 1910 – Irene Hervey, American actress (d. 1998); August 15, 1995 – Chief Keef, American rapper and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,178