Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of February 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 16, 1989 was a Thursday and it was the 47th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 26 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,566 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 358 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Aristotle - a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 146 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aristotle will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Aristotle will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Katharine Cornell
- 1931Otis Blackwell
- 1934Herbie Kalin
- 1938Barry Primus
- 1945Jeremy Bulloch
- 1954Margaux Hemingway
- 1972Naomi Nishida
- 1982Lupe Fiasco
- 1987Mauricio Henao
- 1987Ryosuke Miura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 16.
- 1497Philipp Melanchthon, German theologian and reformer (d. 1560)
- 1904Karl-Heinz Bürger, German SS officer (d. 1988)
- 1916Bill Doggett, American pianist and composer (d. 1996)
- 1931Ken Takakura, Japanese actor and singer (d. 2014)
- 1943Howard Riley, English pianist and composer
- 1950Kazuki Tomokawa, Japanese singer
- 1958Ice-T, American rapper and actor (Body Count)
- 1964Bebeto, Brazilian footballer and manager
- 1977Hinako Saeki, Japanese actress
- 1981Jay Howard, English race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1852Studebaker Brothers wagon company, precursor of the automobile manufacturer, is established.
- 1874Silver Dollar becomes legal US tender.
- 1940World War II: Altmark Incident: The German tanker Altmark is boarded by sailors from the British destroyer HMS Cossack. 299 British prisoners are freed.
- 1959Fidel Castro becomes Premier of Cuba after dictator Fulgencio Batista was overthrown on January 1.
- 1960The U.S. Navy submarine USS Triton begins Operation Sandblast, setting sail from New London, Connecticut, to begin the first submerged circumnavigation of the globe.
- 1961Explorer program: Explorer 9 (S-56a) is launched.
- 1978The first computer bulletin board system is created (CBBS in Chicago).
- 1985Hezbollah is founded.
- 2006The last Mobile army surgical hospital (MASH) is decommissioned by the United States Army.
- 2013A bomb blast at a market in Hazara Town in Quetta, Pakistan kills more than 80 people and injures 190 others.
View the complete list of historical events for February 16.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 16 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lorna Heilbron, Antônio Carlos Jobim, Bill Skarsgård, Brooke Hogan, Scott Steiner, Kim Ljung, SoMo, Tokio Emoto, Mark Derwin, Ayako Fujitani.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 16 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 16, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Straight Up by Paula Abdul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 18, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 8, 1986 – Jaclyn Linetsky, Canadian actress (d. 2003); June 28, 1988 – Gaku Hamada, Japanese actor; September 26, 1968 – Tricia O'Kelley, American actress, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,151