Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of February 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 16, 1989 was a Thursday and it was the 47th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 183 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,409 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 353 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Edgar Bergen
- 1932Gretchen Wyler
- 1952James Ingram
- 1960Cherie Chung
- 1970Serdar Ortaç
- 1971Amanda Holden
- 1972Naomi Nishida
- 1987Mauricio Henao
- 1996Nana Komatsu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 16.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 16.
- 1856Willem Kes, Dutch violinist and conductor (d. 1934)
- 1878James Colosimo, Italian-American mob boss (d. 1920)
- 1903Georges-Henri Lévesque, Canadian priest and sociologist (d. 2000)
- 1921Jean Behra, French race car driver (d. 1959)
- 1927June Brown, English actress
- 1931Ken Takakura, Japanese actor and singer (d. 2014)
- 1944Glyn Davies, Welsh farmer and politician
- 1977Ahman Green, American football player
- 1981Jay Howard, English race car driver
- 1986Zoi Dimoschaki, Greek swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 116Emperor Trajan sends laureatae to the Roman Senate at Rome on account of his victories and being conqueror of Parthia.
- 1646Battle of Torrington, Devon – the last major battle of the first English Civil War.
- 1699First Leopoldine Diploma is issued by the Holy Roman Emperor, recognizing the Greek Catholic clergy enjoyed the same privileges as Roman Catholic priests in the Principality of Transylvania.
- 1804First Barbary War: Stephen Decatur leads a raid to burn the pirate-held frigate USS Philadelphia.
- 1881The Canadian Pacific Railway is incorporated by Act of Parliament at Ottawa (44th Vic., c.1).
- 1943World War II: Insertion of Operation Gunnerside, Norway.
- 1962Flooding in the coastal areas of West Germany kills 315 and destroys the homes of about 60,000 people.
- 1978The first computer bulletin board system is created (CBBS in Chicago).
- 1991Nicaraguan Contras leader Enrique Bermúdez is assassinated in Managua.
- 2013A bomb blast at a market in Hazara Town in Quetta, Pakistan kills more than 80 people and injures 190 others.
View the complete list of historical events for February 16.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 16 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kanata Hongō, Joe Manganiello, Pete de Freitas, Kenji Utsumi, Iliza Shlesinger, Khamani Griffin, Claudia Jordan, Bob Monkhouse, Zach Galligan, Farruko.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 16 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 16, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Straight Up by Paula Abdul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 18, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 9, 1970 – Eldbjørg Raknes, Norwegian singer; May 14, 1977 – Ada Nicodemou, Cypriot-Australian actress; October 5, 1971 – South Park Mexican, American rapper and producer, founded Dope House Records.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,048