Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of February 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 17, 1916 was a Thursday and it was the 48th day of the year 1916. It was the 7th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 144 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,573 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,858 days or 35.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,307 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 26, 1947.
If a dog named Sofy - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 440 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sofy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sofy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1821Lola Montez
- 1914Arthur Kennedy
- 1919Kathleen Freeman
- 1937Mary Ann Mobley
- 1956Richard Karn
- 1962David McComb
- 1971Denise Richards
- 1972Taylor Hawkins
- 1975Michiko Kichise
- 1982Jill de Jong
View the complete list of February 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 17.
- 1836Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer, Spanish author, poet, and playwright (d. 1870)
- 1862Eduard Bornhöhe, Estonian author (d. 1923)
- 1903Sadegh Hedayat, Iranian-French author and translator (d. 1951)
- 1914Arthur Kennedy, American actor (d. 1990)
- 1952Karin Büttner-Janz, German gymnast and physician
- 1972Cezary Kucharski, Polish footballer
- 1972Valeria Mazza, Argentinian model and businesswoman
- 1977Bob Katsionis, Greek keyboard player (Firewind, Nightfall, and Septicflesh)
- 1984Marcin Gortat, Polish basketball player
- 1993Philip Wiegratz, German actor
View the complete list of February 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Glen’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1753In Sweden February 17 is followed by March 1 as the country moves from the Julian calendar to the Gregorian calendar.
- 1838Weenen massacre: Hundreds of Voortrekkers along the Blaukraans River, Natal are killed by Zulus.
- 1871The victorious Prussian Army parades through Paris, France, after the end of the Siege of Paris during the Franco-Prussian War.
- 1964Gabonese president Léon M'ba is toppled by a coup and his rival, Jean-Hilaire Aubame, is installed in his place.
- 1968In Springfield, Massachusetts, the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame opens.
- 1974Robert K. Preston, a disgruntled U.S. Army private, buzzes the White House in a stolen helicopter.
- 1979The Sino-Vietnamese War begins.
- 1995The Cenepa War between Peru and Ecuador ends on a ceasefire brokered by the UN.
- 1996In Philadelphia, world champion Garry Kasparov beats the Deep Blue supercomputer in a chess match.
- 2003The London congestion charge is introduced.
View the complete list of February 17 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 17, and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Perry Como, Tyler Hoechlin, Ed Harris, Denise Nickerson, Syl Johnson, Fern Persons, Stan Rogers, Eddie Redmayne, Jerry Jameson, Meshach Taylor.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 17 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on February 17, 1916.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th February 1916 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 27, 1939. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 28, 1941. Your score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,438 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 50,045 times in the year 1916. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 17, 1916. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 48th day of 1916
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 7th Thursday of 1916
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 144 days
- Age on next birthday: 106 years old
- Days since birth: 38,573 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,858 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,307
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 26, 1947
- Age in dog years: 440 dog years old using a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: November 27, 1939 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 28, 1941 (-153)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,438 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 50,045 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.II.MCMXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1970 – Dian Bachar, American actor, director, and screenwriter; June 2, 1968 – Jon Culshaw, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter; February 23, 1992 – Samara Weaving, Australian actress and model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,899