Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of February 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 17, 1916 was a Thursday and it was the 48th day of the year 1916. It was the 7th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 309 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,408 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,803 days or 35.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,301 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 26, 1947.
If a dog named Rocketman - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 492 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rocketman will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rocketman will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Mary Brian
- 1916Raf Vallone
- 1925Hal Holbrook
- 1939John Leyton
- 1940Gene Pitney
- 1974Jerry O'Connell
- 1977Erin Cardillo
- 1980Aya Endō
- 1981Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- 1989Chord Overstreet
View the complete list of February 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 17.
- 1820Henri Vieuxtemps, Belgian violinist and composer (d. 1881)
- 1905Osvald Käpp, Estonian wrestler (d. 1995)
- 1930Ruth Rendell, English author (d. 2015)
- 1936Jim Brown, American football player and actor
- 1959Rowdy Gaines, American swimmer and sportscaster
- 1963Michael Jordan, American basketball player and actor
- 1970Tommy Moe, American skier
- 1972Philippe Candeloro, French figure skater
- 1982Daniel Merriweather, Australian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1993Nicola Leali, Italian footballer
View the complete list of February 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Neal’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Duke Friedrich and Duke Johann attempt to subdue the peasantry of Dithmarschen, Denmark, in the Battle of Hemmingstedt.
- 1600The philosopher Giordano Bruno is burned alive, for heresy, at Campo de' Fiori in Rome.
- 1838Weenen massacre: Hundreds of Voortrekkers along the Blaukraans River, Natal are killed by Zulus.
- 1864American Civil War: The H. L. Hunley becomes the first submarine to engage and sink a warship, the USS Housatonic.
- 1904Madama Butterfly receives its première at La Scala in Milan.
- 1949Chaim Weizmann begins his term as the first President of Israel.
- 1972Cumulative sales of the Volkswagen Beetle exceed those of the Ford Model T.
- 1974Robert K. Preston, a disgruntled U.S. Army private, buzzes the White House in a stolen helicopter.
- 1980Mount Everest, 1st Winter Ascent by Krzysztof Wielicki and Leszek Cichy.
- 2008Kosovo declares independence as the Republic of Kosovo.
View the complete list of February 17 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 17, and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicolas Philibert, Tania Foster, Ménélik, Petra Yared, Charlene Tilton, Casey Dienel, Lily Mariye, Mauro Pagani, Ana Beatriz Barros, David Faustino.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 17 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on February 17, 1916.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th February 1916 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 27, 1939. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 28, 1941. Your score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,438 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 50,045 times in the year 1916. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 17, 1916. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 48th day of 1916
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 7th Thursday of 1916
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 309 days
- Age on next birthday: 106 years old
- Days since birth: 38,408 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,803 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,301
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 26, 1947
- Age in dog years: 492 dog years old using a American Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: November 27, 1939 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 28, 1941 (-153)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,438 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 50,045 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.II.MCMXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1981 – Nicole Richie, American actress, singer, fashion designer, and author; June 9, 1979 – Ryoko Kuninaka, Japanese actress and singer; November 16, 1993 – Pete Davidson, American comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,890