Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of February 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 17, 1924 was a Sunday and it was the 48th day of the year 1924. It was the 7th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 149 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,376 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,125 days or 33.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,232 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 26, 1955.
If a dog named Nilbert - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 495 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nilbert will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Nilbert will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Armando’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Wayne Morris
- 1929Patricia Routledge
- 1940Gene Pitney
- 1946Dodie Stevens
- 1962David McComb
- 1967Chanté Moore
- 1974Jerry O'Connell
- 1977Erin Cardillo
- 1980Jason Ritter
- 1981Joseph Gordon-Levitt
View the complete list of February 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 17.
- 1581Fausto Poli, Italian cardinal (d. 1653)
- 1848Albert Gustaf Dahlman, Swedish executioner (d. 1920)
- 1922Enrico Banducci, American businessman (d. 2007)
- 1924Margaret Truman, American singer and author (d. 2008)
- 1925Hal Holbrook, American actor and director
- 1934Alan Bates, English actor and singer (d. 2003)
- 1972Taylor Hawkins, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Foo Fighters and Taylor Hawkins and the Coattail Riders)
- 1974Jerry O'Connell, American actor, director, and producer
- 1989Chord Overstreet, American actor and singer
- 1989Ina Demireva, Bulgarian ice dancer
View the complete list of February 17 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 364Roman Emperor Jovian dies after a reign of eight months. He is found dead in his tent at Tyana (Asia Minor) en route back to Constantinople in suspicious circumstances.
- 1838Weenen massacre: Hundreds of Voortrekkers along the Blaukraans River, Natal are killed by Zulus.
- 1864American Civil War: The H. L. Hunley becomes the first submarine to engage and sink a warship, the USS Housatonic.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Eniwetok Atoll begins. The battle ends in an American victory on February 22.
- 1949Chaim Weizmann begins his term as the first President of Israel.
- 1980Mount Everest, 1st Winter Ascent by Krzysztof Wielicki and Leszek Cichy.
- 1992Nagorno-Karabakh War: Armenian troops massacre more than 20 Azerbaijani civilians in the village of Qaradağlı.
- 1996In Philadelphia, world champion Garry Kasparov beats the Deep Blue supercomputer in a chess match.
- 2006A massive mudslide occurs in Southern Leyte, Philippines; the official death toll is set at 1,126.
- 2008Kosovo declares independence as the Republic of Kosovo.
View the complete list of February 17 historical events.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 17, and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chez Starbuck, Alan Ladd, Floyd Cramer, Jannike Kruse, David Cronenberg, Bernadette Flynn, Alfred Vargas, Tatsuya Ueda, Annemarie Wendl, Victor Buono.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 17 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on February 17, 1924.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th February 1924 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 19, 1923. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1937. Your score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1375. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,798 times in the year 1924. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 17, 1924. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 48th day of 1924
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 7th Sunday of 1924
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 149 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,376 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,125 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,232
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 26, 1955
- Age in dog years: 495 dog years old using a Belgian Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: March 19, 1923 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1937 (-132)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,798 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.II.MCMXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1964 – Crystal Waters, American singer-songwriter; January 23, 1919 – Ernie Kovacs, American actor and game show host (d. 1962); November 16, 1967 – Lisa Bonet, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,796