Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of February 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 17, 1936 was a Monday and it was the 48th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 237 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,079 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,018 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Jaylynn - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jaylynn will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jaylynn will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Ants Eskola
- 1910Arthur Hunnicutt
- 1914Wayne Morris
- 1941Julia McKenzie
- 1971Denise Richards
- 1976William Roussel
- 1980Aya Endō
- 1982Daniel Merriweather
- 1982Jill de Jong
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 17.
- 1718Matthew Tilghman, American politician (d. 1790)
- 1940Vicente Fernández, Mexican singer-songwriter, actor, and producer
- 1962Lou Diamond Phillips, American actor and director
- 1963Jen-Hsun Huang, Taiwanese-American businessman, co-founded Nvidia
- 1972Billie Joe Armstrong, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, actor, and producer (Green Day)
- 1972Taylor Hawkins, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Foo Fighters and Taylor Hawkins and the Coattail Riders)
- 1982Daniel Merriweather, Australian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1984Marcin Gortat, Polish basketball player
- 1986Joey O'Brien, Irish footballer
- 1992Meaghan Martin, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Duke Friedrich and Duke Johann attempt to subdue the peasantry of Dithmarschen, Denmark, in the Battle of Hemmingstedt.
- 1801An electoral tie between Thomas Jefferson and Aaron Burr is resolved when Jefferson is elected President of the United States and Burr, Vice President by the United States House of Representatives.
- 1838Weenen massacre: Hundreds of Voortrekkers along the Blaukraans River, Natal are killed by Zulus.
- 1933The Blaine Act ends Prohibition in the United States.
- 1944World War II: Operation Hailstone begins. U.S. naval air, surface, and submarine attack against Truk Lagoon, Japan’s main base in the central Pacific, in support of the Eniwetok invasion.
- 1959Project Vanguard: Vanguard 2 – The first weather satellite is launched to measure cloud-cover distribution.
- 1964In Wesberry v. Sanders the Supreme Court of the United States rules that congressional districts have to be approximately equal in population.
- 1974Robert K. Preston, a disgruntled U.S. Army private, buzzes the White House in a stolen helicopter.
- 1979The Sino-Vietnamese War begins.
- 1995The Cenepa War between Peru and Ecuador ends on a ceasefire brokered by the UN.
View the complete list of historical events for February 17.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 17 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Diana Dors, Lawrence Kasdan, Taylor Hawkins, Tomi Putaansuu, Daron Malakian, Dagul, Edward James Olmos, George O. Gore II, Dita Von Teese, John Hillerman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 17 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 17, 1936.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1450. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1946 – Diana Quick, English actress; September 23, 1958 – Khaled El Sheikh, Bahraini singer-songwriter; February 2, 1929 – Věra Chytilová, Czech actress, director, and screenwriter (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,169