Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of February 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 17, 1961 was a Friday and it was the 48th day of the year 1961. It was the 7th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 237 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,043 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,348 days or 20.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 747 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 26, 1992.
If a dog named Aimie - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aimie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Aimie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1821Lola Montez
- 1925Hal Holbrook
- 1936Jim Brown
- 1941Julia McKenzie
- 1946Dodie Stevens
- 1947Helge Jordal
- 1971Denise Richards
- 1976Kelly Carlson
- 1996Sasha Pieterse
- 2003Federica Falzon
View the complete list of February 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 17.
- 1877Isidora Sekulić, Serbian author and critic (d. 1958)
- 1907Yevgeniy Abalakov, Russian mountaineer and sculptor (d. 1948)
- 1944Bruce Fogle, Canadian veterinarian and author
- 1972Taylor Hawkins, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Foo Fighters and Taylor Hawkins and the Coattail Riders)
- 1976Kelly Carlson, American actress
- 1981Joseph Gordon-Levitt, American actor, director, and producer
- 1983Marios Kaperonis, Greek boxer
- 1984Drew Miller, American ice hockey player
- 1985Sivakarthikeyan, Indian actor and singer
- 1991Ed Sheeran, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
View the complete list of February 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bennie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1370Northern Crusades: Grand Duchy of Lithuania and the Teutonic Knights meet in the Battle of Rudau.
- 1621Myles Standish is appointed as first commander of the English Plymouth Colony in North America.
- 1814War of the Sixth Coalition: The Battle of Mormans.
- 1819The United States House of Representatives passes the Missouri Compromise for the first time.
- 1871The victorious Prussian Army parades through Paris, France, after the end of the Siege of Paris during the Franco-Prussian War.
- 1913The Armory Show opens in New York City, displaying works of artists who are to become some of the most influential painters of the early 20th century.
- 1933Newsweek magazine is first published.
- 1959Project Vanguard: Vanguard 2 – The first weather satellite is launched to measure cloud-cover distribution.
- 1972Cumulative sales of the Volkswagen Beetle exceed those of the Ford Model T.
- 1978The Troubles: The Provisional IRA detonates an incendiary bomb at the La Mon restaurant, near Belfast, killing 12 and seriously injuring 30.
View the complete list of February 17 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 17, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dianne Reeves, Kristina Söderbaum, Maurice Ronet, Helena Bergström, Joanna Cameron, David Byrne, Eric Nam, Roger Allam, Jamie Cullum, Capucine.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 17 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 17, 1961.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th February 1961 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 23, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 15, 1971. Your score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Calcutta by Lawrence Welk as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 20, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 17th February 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 17, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 48th day of 1961
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 7th Friday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 237 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,043 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,348 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 747
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 26, 1992
- Age in dog years: 260 dog years old using a Yorkshire Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: October 23, 1987 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 15, 1971 (-131)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: Calcutta by Lawrence Welk (February 20, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.II.MCMLXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1957 – Glenn Robbins, Australian actor, producer, and screenwriter; September 14, 1919 – Olga Lowe, South African-English actress (d. 2013); July 18, 1909 – Harriet Nelson, American singer and actress (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,986