Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of February 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 18, 1928 was a Saturday and it was the 49th day of the year 1928. It was the 7th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,987 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,329 days or 31.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,151 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 27, 1959.
If a dog named Jeromey - a Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 392 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jeromey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jeromey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Adolphe Menjou
- 1901Reginald Sheffield
- 1915Phyllis Calvert
- 1940Fabrizio De André
- 1946Jean-Claude Dreyfus
- 1948Sinéad Cusack
- 1959Jayne Atkinson
- 1961Hironobu Kageyama
- 1992Logan Miller
View the complete list of February 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 18.
- 1899Arthur Bryant, English historian and journalist (d. 1985)
- 1934Paco Rabanne, Spanish-French fashion designer
- 1939Claude Ake, Nigerian political scientist and academic (d. 1996)
- 1947Carlos Lopes, Portuguese runner
- 1948Sinéad Cusack, Irish-English actress
- 1951Isabel Preysler, Filipino-Spanish journalist
- 1966Phillip DeFreitas, Dominican-English cricketer
- 1974Radek Černý, Czech footballer
- 1980Regina Spektor, Russian-American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1986Vika Jigulina, Moldavian-Romanian DJ, singer, and producer
View the complete list of February 18 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters FRYLPOKOUF? Check your answers here: Word search FRYLPOKOUF. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1781Fourth Anglo-Dutch War: Captain Thomas Shirley opens his expedition against Dutch colonial outposts on the Gold Coast of Africa (present-day Ghana).
- 1791Congress passes a law admitting the state of Vermont to the Union, effective 4 March 1791, after that state had existed for 14 years as a de facto independent largely unrecognized state.
- 1865American Civil War: Union forces under Major General William T. Sherman set the South Carolina State House on fire during the burning of Columbia.
- 1885Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain is published in the United States.
- 1930Elm Farm Ollie becomes the first cow to fly in a fixed-wing aircraft and also the first cow to be milked in an aircraft.
- 1938During the Nanking Massacre the Nanking Safety Zone International Committee is renamed “Nanking International Rescue Committee” and the safety zone in place for refugees falls apart.
- 1946Sailors of the Royal Indian Navy mutiny in Bombay harbour, from where the action spreads throughout the Provinces of British India, involving 78 ships, twenty shore establishments and 20,000 sailors
- 1957Kenyan rebel leader Dedan Kimathi is executed by the British colonial government.
- 2001FBI agent Robert Hanssen is arrested for spying for the Soviet Union. He is ultimately convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment.
- 2014At least 76 people are killed and hundreds are injured in clashes between riot police and demonstrators in Kiev, Ukraine.
View the complete list of February 18 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 18, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alan Best, Anna Panayiotopoulou, Riley Voelkel, Landry Bender, David Kohan, Donald McIntyre, Aditi Gowitrikar, Norman Brown, Ali Bastian, Rachael Leigh Cook.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 18 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 18, 1928.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th February 1928 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 19, 1938. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 28, 1953. Your score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1400. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 18, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 49th day of 1928
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 7th Saturday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 347 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 33,987 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,329 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,151
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 27, 1959
- Age in dog years: 392 dog years old using a Fox Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: March 19, 1938 (+159)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 28, 1953 (-156)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.II.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 12, 1970 – Jennifer Connelly, American actress; April 18, 1979 – Karl Wolf, Lebanese-Canadian singer-songwriter and producer (Sky); August 31, 1998 – Saya Kawamoto, Japanese singer (AKB48).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,886