Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of February 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 18, 1939 was a Saturday and it was the 49th day of the year 1939. It was the 7th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 365 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,586 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,862 days or 27.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,002 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 27, 1970.
If a dog named Pine - a Cairn Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pine will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pine will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Adolphe Menjou
- 1890Edward Arnold
- 1922Allan Melvin
- 1933Yoko Ono
- 1940Fabrizio De André
- 1957George Pelecanos
- 1960Greta Scacchi
- 1964Matt Dillon
- 1966Guy Ferland
- 1991Malese Jow
View the complete list of February 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 18.
- 1677Jacques Cassini, French astronomer and academic (d. 1756)
- 1890Edward Arnold, American actor and singer (d. 1956)
- 1933Yoko Ono, Japanese-American singer-songwriter (Plastic Ono Band)
- 1938István Szabó, Hungarian director and screenwriter
- 1945Judy Rankin, American golfer and sportscaster
- 1956Ted Gärdestad, Swedish singer-songwriter (d. 1997)
- 1959James Metzger, American businessman and philanthropist
- 1977Ike Barinholtz, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1981Andrei Kirilenko, Russian basketball player
- 1990Kang So-ra, South Korean actress and singer
View the complete list of February 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Debbie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1878John Tunstall is murdered by outlaw Jesse Evans, sparking the Lincoln County War in Lincoln County, New Mexico.
- 1913Pedro Lascuráin becomes President of Mexico for 45 minutes; this is the shortest term to date of any person as president of any country.
- 1930While studying photographs taken in January, Clyde Tombaugh discovers Pluto.
- 1932The Empire of Japan declares Manzhouguo (the obsolete Chinese name for Manchuria) independent from the Republic of China.
- 1957Kenyan rebel leader Dedan Kimathi is executed by the British colonial government.
- 1972The California Supreme Court in the case of People v. Anderson, (6 Cal.3d 628) invalidates the state’s death penalty and commutes the sentences of all death row inmates to life imprisonment.
- 1978The first Ironman Triathlon competition takes place on the island of Oahu and is won by Gordon Haller.
- 1991The IRA explodes bombs in the early morning at Paddington station and Victoria station in London.
- 2013Armed robbers steal a haul of diamonds worth $50 million during a raid at Brussels Airport in Belgium.
- 2014At least 76 people are killed and hundreds are injured in clashes between riot police and demonstrators in Kiev, Ukraine.
View the complete list of February 18 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 18, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emmanuelle Vera, Fiona Gubelmann, Nami Tamaki, Costa Cordalis, John Mills, Nathan Jung, Gracita Morales, Yavuz Çetin, Glen A. Larson, Adam Ant.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 18 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 18, 1939.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th February 1939 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 12, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +172. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 19, 1928. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 18, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 49th day of 1939
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 7th Saturday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 365 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,586 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,862 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,002
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 27, 1970
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Cairn Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: May 12, 1911 (+172)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 19, 1928 (-150)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.II.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1916 – Sherwood Schwartz, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2011); August 28, 1960 – Dinah Cancer, American singer-songwriter (45 Grave and Dinah Cancer and the Grave Robbers); September 7, 1946 – Suzyn Waldman, American actress and sportscaster.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,929