Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of February 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 18, 1966 was a Friday and it was the 49th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 120 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,873 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 639 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Pee Wee King
- 1933Yoko Ono
- 1940Fabrizio De André
- 1943Graeme Garden
- 1952Juice Newton
- 1957George Pelecanos
- 1977Ike Barinholtz
- 1978Oliver Pocher
- 1982Juelz Santana
- 1986Vika Jigulina
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 18.
- 1909Tuppy Owen-Smith, South African-English cricketer and rugby player (d. 1990)
- 1922Eric Gairy, Grenadan politician, 1st Prime Minister of Grenada (d. 1997)
- 1926Nalini Jaywant, Indian actress (d. 2010)
- 1929André Mathieu, Canadian pianist and composer (d. 1968)
- 1946Jean-Claude Dreyfus, French actor
- 1967Roberto Baggio, Italian footballer
- 1980Regina Spektor, Russian-American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1983Jason Maxiell, American basketball player
- 1985Todd Lasance, Australian actor
- 1986Crystallia, Greek singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 18.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Montereau.
- 1861With Italian unification almost complete, Victor Emmanuel II of Piedmont, Savoy and Sardinia assumes the title of King of Italy.
- 1865American Civil War: Union forces under Major General William T. Sherman set the South Carolina State House on fire during the burning of Columbia.
- 1885Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain is published in the United States.
- 1913Pedro Lascuráin becomes President of Mexico for 45 minutes; this is the shortest term to date of any person as president of any country.
- 1930Elm Farm Ollie becomes the first cow to fly in a fixed-wing aircraft and also the first cow to be milked in an aircraft.
- 1947First Indochina War: The French gain complete control of Hanoi after forcing the Viet Minh to withdraw to mountains.
- 1978The first Ironman Triathlon competition takes place on the island of Oahu and is won by Gordon Haller.
- 1983Thirteen people die and one is seriously injured in the Wah Mee massacre in Seattle. It is said to be the largest robbery-motivated mass-murder in U.S. history.
- 2004Up to 295 people, including nearly 200 rescue workers, die near Nishapur in Iran when a runaway freight train carrying sulfur, petrol and fertilizer catches fire and explodes.
View the complete list of historical events for February 18.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 18 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Singer, John Paul Young, Joss Ackland, Max Adler, Erika Slezak, Phyllis Thaxter, Evan Ross, Leslie H. Martinson, Rutger Hauer, Chet Atkins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 18 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 18, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lightnin’ Strikes by Lou Christie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 19, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 24, 1947 – Warren Zevon, American singer-songwriter (d. 2003); August 30, 1922 – Regina Resnik, American soprano and actress (d. 2013); March 3, 1955 – Andy Breckman, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,197