Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of February 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 18, 1982 was a Thursday and it was the 49th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 332 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,182 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 446 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Faustino - a Stabyhoun breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Faustino will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Faustino will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Queenie Leonard
- 1922Allan Melvin
- 1943Graeme Garden
- 1950Cybill Shepherd
- 1952Juice Newton
- 1959Jayne Atkinson
- 1960Tony Anselmo
- 1967Yongyoot Thongkongtoon
- 1981Kim Jaewon
- 1990Kang So-ra
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 18.
- 1931Toni Morrison, American author and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1939Claude Ake, Nigerian political scientist and academic (d. 1996)
- 1952Randy Crawford, American singer
- 1954John Travolta, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1959Bryan Brandenburg, French-American game designer and author
- 1959Christian Koeberl, Austrian geologist and academic
- 1966Phillip DeFreitas, Dominican-English cricketer
- 1977Ike Barinholtz, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1982Christian Tiffert, German footballer
- 1988Maiara Walsh, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1268The Livonian Order is defeated by Dovmont of Pskov in the Battle of Rakvere.
- 1766A mutiny by captive Malagasy begins at sea on the slave ship Meermin, leading to the ship’s destruction on Cape Agulhas in present-day South Africa and the recapture of the instigators.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Montereau.
- 1932The Empire of Japan declares Manzhouguo (the obsolete Chinese name for Manchuria) independent from the Republic of China.
- 1938During the Nanking Massacre the Nanking Safety Zone International Committee is renamed “Nanking International Rescue Committee” and the safety zone in place for refugees falls apart.
- 1943Joseph Goebbels delivers his Sportpalast speech.
- 1970The Chicago Seven are found not guilty of conspiring to incite riots at the 1968 Democratic National Convention.
- 1978The first Ironman Triathlon competition takes place on the island of Oahu and is won by Gordon Haller.
- 1979Snow falls in the Sahara Desert in southern Algeria for the only time in recorded history.
- 2001FBI agent Robert Hanssen is arrested for spying for the Soviet Union. He is ultimately convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment.
View the complete list of historical events for February 18.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 18 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keith Chegwin, Reina Tanaka, Philippe Russo, Kim Jonghyun, Marie Trintignant, Liddy Holloway, Eric Braeden, Jason Beghe, Amy Redford, Lee Mead.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 18 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 18, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Centerfold by The J. Geils Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 20, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 22, 1950 – Bernie Taupin, English singer-songwriter and poet; March 29, 1955 – Brendan Gleeson, Irish actor and director; November 25, 1968 – Erick Sermon, American rapper and producer (EPMD).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,194