Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 1924 was a Tuesday and it was the 50th day of the year 1924. It was the 8th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,283 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,761 days or 32.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,195 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 28, 1955.
If a dog named Gens - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gens will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gens will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Alma Rubens
- 1930Kasinathuni Viswanath
- 1934Carole Eastman
- 1940Bobby Rogers
- 1948Mark Andes
- 1953Bill Kirchenbauer
- 1969Burton C. Bell
- 1977Ola Salo
- 1986Reon Kadena
View the complete list of February 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1802Wilhelm Matthias Naeff, Swiss politician (d. 1881)
- 1821August Schleicher, German linguist and academic (d. 1868)
- 1901Florence Green, English soldier (d. 2012)
- 1946Karen Silkwood, American technician and activist (d. 1974)
- 1952Danilo Türk, Slovene academic and politician, 3rd President of Slovenia
- 1977Gianluca Zambrotta, Italian footballer and manager
- 1979René Renno, German footballer
- 1981Gil Reyes, American boxer
- 1990Luke Pasqualino, English actor
- 1993Empress Schuck, Filipino actress
View the complete list of February 19 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters KIUXICGIJ? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters KIUXICGIJ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1674England and the Netherlands sign the Treaty of Westminster, ending the Third Anglo-Dutch War. A provision of the agreement transfers the Dutch colony of New Amsterdam to England, and it is renamed New York.
- 1846In Austin, Texas the newly formed Texas state government is officially installed. The Republic of Texas government officially transfers power to the State of Texas government following the annexation of Texas by the United States.
- 1859Daniel E. Sickles, a New York Congressman, is acquitted of murder on grounds of temporary insanity. This is the first time this defense is successfully used in the United States.
- 1861Serfdom is abolished in Russia.
- 1942World War II: Nearly 250 Japanese warplanes attack the northern Australian city of Darwin killing 243 people.
- 1959The United Kingdom grants Cyprus independence, which is then formally proclaimed on August 16, 1960.
- 1986Akkaraipattu massacre: the Sri Lankan Army massacres 80 Tamil farm workers in the eastern province of Sri Lanka.
- 2001The Oklahoma City bombing museum is dedicated at the Oklahoma City National Memorial.
- 2002NASA’s Mars Odyssey space probe begins to map the surface of Mars using its thermal emission imaging system.
- 2011The debut exhibition of the Belitung shipwreck, containing the largest collection of Tang dynasty artefacts found in one location, begins in Singapore.
View the complete list of February 19 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19, and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keith Sweat, Samara Weaving, Cecilia Roth, Patrick Monahan, Peter Sarsgaard, Magic, Dyana Liu, Tony Ganios, Miki Howard, Kate Hardie.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on February 19, 1924.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is February 19. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th February 1924 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 6, 1932. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 10, 1940. Your score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1375. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,798 times in the year 1924. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 19, 1924. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 50th day of 1924
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 8th Tuesday of 1924
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 147 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,283 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,761 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,195
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 28, 1955
- Age in dog years: 452 dog years old using a Bluetick Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: April 6, 1932 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 10, 1940 (-145)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,798 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.II.MCMXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1964 – Denise Borino-Quinn, American actress (d. 2010); January 28, 1981 – Elijah Wood, American actor and producer; June 30, 1971 – Megan Fahlenbock, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,964