Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 1940 was a Monday and it was the 50th day of the year 1940. It was the 8th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 251 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,700 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,900 days or 27.10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,006 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 28, 1971.
If a dog named Bonn - a Australian Cattle Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bonn will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bonn will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Jacques Dufilho
- 1945Yuri Antonov
- 1948Big John Studd
- 1948Mark Andes
- 1963Jessica Tuck
- 1971Lisa McCune
- 1981Beth Ditto
- 1984Chris Richardson
- 1993Victoria Justice
View the complete list of February 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1895Diego Mazquiarán, Spanish bullfighter (d. 1940)
- 1912Saul Chaplin, American composer and director (d. 1997)
- 1930Kasinathuni Viswanath, Indian actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1935Dave Niehaus, American sportscaster (d. 2010)
- 1938Dutch Mason, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2006)
- 1946Hiroshi Fujioka, Japanese actor
- 1957Ray Winstone, English actor, singer, and producer
- 1966Paul Haarhuis, Dutch tennis player
- 1977Ola Salo, Swedish singer-songwriter and keyboard player (The Ark)
- 1982Camelia Potec, Romanian swimmer
View the complete list of February 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Arianna’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 197Emperor Septimius Severus defeats usurper Clodius Albinus in the Battle of Lugdunum, the bloodiest battle between Roman armies.
- 1594Having already inherited the throne of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth through his mother Catherine Jagiellon of Poland in 1587, Sigismund III of the House of Vasa is crowned King of Sweden, having succeeded his father John III of Sweden in 1592.
- 1819British explorer William Smith discovers the South Shetland Islands, and claims them in the name of King George III.
- 1878Thomas Edison patents the phonograph.
- 1884More than sixty tornadoes strike the Southern United States, one of the largest tornado outbreaks in U.S. history.
- 1942World War II: Nearly 250 Japanese warplanes attack the northern Australian city of Darwin killing 243 people.
- 1942World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the executive order 9066, allowing the United States military to relocate Japanese Americans to internment camps.
- 1948The Conference of Youth and Students of Southeast Asia Fighting for Freedom and Independence convenes in Calcutta.
- 1953Censorship: Georgia approves the first literature censorship board in the United States.
- 1965Colonel Phạm Ngọc Thảo of the Army of the Republic of Vietnam, and a communist spy of the North Vietnamese Viet Minh, along with Generals Lâm Văn Phát and Trần Thiện Khiêm attempted a coup against the military junta of Nguyễn Khánh.
View the complete list of February 19 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andy Serkis, Alex Nesic, Connie Fisher, Hilary Rhoda, Curtis Jones, Kenneth Mars, Sean Marquette, Rudi Protrudi, Chantal Kreviazuk, Andy Sturmer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 19, 1940.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is February 19. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th February 1940 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 20, 1930. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 3, 1953. Your score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 19, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 50th day of 1940
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 8th Monday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 251 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,700 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,900 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.10 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,006
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 28, 1971
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Australian Cattle Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: March 20, 1930 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 3, 1953 (-137)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.II.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1972 – Anna-Jane Casey, English actress, singer, and dancer; August 1, 1958 – Adrian Dunbar, Irish actor; May 27, 1990 – Nadine Beiler, Austrian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,036