Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 1941 was a Wednesday and it was the 50th day of the year 1941. It was the 8th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 177 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,677 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,559 days or 26.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 971 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 28, 1972.
If a dog named Brewster - a German Wirehaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 406 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brewster will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Brewster will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Jacques Dufilho
- 1924Lee Marvin
- 1930John Frankenheimer
- 1945Yuri Antonov
- 1956Peter Holsapple
- 1975Katja Schuurman
- 1977Ola Salo
- 1978Immortal Technique
- 1993Victoria Justice
View the complete list of February 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1800Émilie Gamelin, Canadian nun, founded the Sisters of Providence (d. 1851)
- 1888Aurora Quezon, Filipino wife of Manuel L. Quezon, 2nd First Lady of the Philippines (d. 1949)
- 1895Diego Mazquiarán, Spanish bullfighter (d. 1940)
- 1941David Gross, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1942Howard Stringer, Welsh-American businessman
- 1961Andy Wallace, English race car driver
- 1981Gil Reyes, American boxer
- 1982Camelia Potec, Romanian swimmer
- 1986Henri Karjalainen, Finnish race car driver
- 1993Victoria Justice, American actress, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of February 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 356Emperor Constantius II issues a decree closing all pagan temples in the Roman Empire.
- 1819British explorer William Smith discovers the South Shetland Islands, and claims them in the name of King George III.
- 1878Thomas Edison patents the phonograph.
- 1884More than sixty tornadoes strike the Southern United States, one of the largest tornado outbreaks in U.S. history.
- 1915World War I: The first naval attack on the Dardanelles begins when a strong Anglo-French task force bombards Ottoman artillery along the coast of Gallipoli.
- 1942World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the executive order 9066, allowing the United States military to relocate Japanese Americans to internment camps.
- 1949Ezra Pound is awarded the first Bollingen Prize in poetry by the Bollingen Foundation and Yale University.
- 1972The Asama-Sansō hostage standoff begins in Japan.
- 2006A methane explosion in a coal mine near Nueva Rosita, Mexico, kills 65 miners.
- 2011The debut exhibition of the Belitung shipwreck, containing the largest collection of Tang dynasty artefacts found in one location, begins in Singapore.
View the complete list of February 19 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Claude Bolling, Nikki Osborne, John Zacherle, Billie Holiday, Henrik Sandberg, Steve Dodd, Rena Tanaka, Jada Pinkett Smith, Ivan Dobronravov, Jennifer Holliday.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 19, 1941.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is February 19. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th February 1941 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 6, 1931. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1944. Your incompatibility score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1575. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 19, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 50th day of 1941
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 8th Wednesday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 177 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,677 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,559 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 971
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 28, 1972
- Age in dog years: 406 dog years old using a German Wirehaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: March 6, 1931 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1944 (-123)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.II.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1976 – Shintarō Asanuma, Japanese voice actor and singer; October 29, 1935 – Michael Jayston, English actor; April 5, 1973 – Élodie Bouchez, French-American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,999