Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 1941 was a Wednesday and it was the 50th day of the year 1941. It was the 8th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 3 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,486 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,495 days or 26.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 964 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 28, 1972.
If a dog named Akira - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Akira will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Akira will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930John Frankenheimer
- 1943Lou Christie
- 1946Hiroshi Fujioka
- 1954Michael Gira
- 1963Jessica Tuck
- 1969Burton C. Bell
- 1984Chris Richardson
- 1986Maria Mena
- 1993Empress Schuck
View the complete list of February 19 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1880Álvaro Obregón, Mexican general and politician, 39th President of Mexico (d. 1928)
- 1902Kay Boyle, American author and educator (d. 1992)
- 1906Eugene Eisenmann, Panamanian-American lawyer and ornithologist (d. 1981)
- 1940Smokey Robinson, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Miracles)
- 1946Barry Everitt, English neuroscientist and academic
- 1952Rodolfo Neri Vela, Mexican engineer and astronaut
- 1954Francis Buchholz, German bass player (Scorpions and Michael Schenker Group)
- 1989Kaisa Pajusalu, Estonian rower
- 1990Luke Pasqualino, English actor
- 1992Jelena Simić, Bosnian tennis player
View the complete list of February 19 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 197Emperor Septimius Severus defeats usurper Clodius Albinus in the Battle of Lugdunum, the bloodiest battle between Roman armies.
- 1819British explorer William Smith discovers the South Shetland Islands, and claims them in the name of King George III.
- 1861Serfdom is abolished in Russia.
- 1878Thomas Edison patents the phonograph.
- 1884More than sixty tornadoes strike the Southern United States, one of the largest tornado outbreaks in U.S. history.
- 1942World War II: Nearly 250 Japanese warplanes attack the northern Australian city of Darwin killing 243 people.
- 1945World War II: Battle of Iwo Jima: About 30,000 United States Marines land on the island of Iwo Jima.
- 1965Colonel Phạm Ngọc Thảo of the Army of the Republic of Vietnam, and a communist spy of the North Vietnamese Viet Minh, along with Generals Lâm Văn Phát and Trần Thiện Khiêm attempted a coup against the military junta of Nguyễn Khánh.
- 1976Executive Order 9066, which led to the relocation of Japanese Americans to internment camps, is rescinded by President Gerald R. Ford’s Proclamation 4417
- 1978Egyptian forces raid Larnaca International Airport in an attempt to intervene in a hijacking, without authorisation from the Republic of Cyprus authorities. The Cypriot National Guard and Police forces kill 15 Egyptian commandos and destroy the Egyptian C-130 transport plane in open combat.
View the complete list of February 19 historical events.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shalim Ortiz, Don Henderson, Ehron VonAllen, Enrique Gil, Spiros Focás, Lotte Lenya, Alexandra Dahlström, Ari Up, Nikki Griffin, Robert Le Vigan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 19, 1941.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th February 1941 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 6, 1931. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1944. Your incompatibility score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1575. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 19, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 50th day of 1941
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 8th Wednesday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 3 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,486 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,495 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 964
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 28, 1972
- Age in dog years: 366 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: March 6, 1931 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1944 (-123)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1937 – Sami Frey, French actor; June 23, 1941 – Robert Hunter, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Grateful Dead); February 23, 1981 – Mai Nakahara, Japanese voice actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,707