Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 1955 was a Saturday and it was the 50th day of the year 1955. It was the 8th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2033. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 80 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,122 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,374 days or 22.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 851 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 28, 1986.
If a dog named Scoob - a Finnish Spitz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 326 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Scoob will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Scoob will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Naomi’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930John Frankenheimer
- 1938René Muñoz
- 1943Lou Christie
- 1947Jackie Curtis
- 1948Mark Andes
- 1971Lisa McCune
- 1975Katja Schuurman
- 1986Björn Gustafsson
- 1988Miyu Irino
View the complete list of February 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1899Lucio Fontana, Italian-Argentinian painter and sculptor (d. 1968)
- 1924David Bronstein, Ukrainian chess player (d. 2006)
- 1940Saparmurat Niyazov, Turkmen engineer and politician, 1st President of Turkmenistan (d. 2006)
- 1942Howard Stringer, Welsh-American businessman
- 1946Paul Dean, Canadian guitarist (Loverboy and Streetheart)
- 1957Falco, Austrian singer-songwriter (d. 1998)
- 1961Andy Wallace, English race car driver
- 1968Frank Watkins, American bass player (Obituary and Gorgoroth) (d. 2015)
- 1974Danny Doring, American wrestler
- 1980Spyridon Gianniotis, Greek swimmer
View the complete list of February 19 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1819British explorer William Smith discovers the South Shetland Islands, and claims them in the name of King George III.
- 1915World War I: The first naval attack on the Dardanelles begins when a strong Anglo-French task force bombards Ottoman artillery along the coast of Gallipoli.
- 1937Yekatit 12: During a public ceremony at the Viceregal Palace (the former Imperial residence) in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, two Ethiopian nationalists of Eritrean origin attempt to kill viceroy Rodolfo Graziani with a number of grenades.
- 1942World War II: Nearly 250 Japanese warplanes attack the northern Australian city of Darwin killing 243 people.
- 1942World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the executive order 9066, allowing the United States military to relocate Japanese Americans to internment camps.
- 1959The United Kingdom grants Cyprus independence, which is then formally proclaimed on August 16, 1960.
- 1965Colonel Phạm Ngọc Thảo of the Army of the Republic of Vietnam, and a communist spy of the North Vietnamese Viet Minh, along with Generals Lâm Văn Phát and Trần Thiện Khiêm attempted a coup against the military junta of Nguyễn Khánh.
- 1976Executive Order 9066, which led to the relocation of Japanese Americans to internment camps, is rescinded by President Gerald R. Ford’s Proclamation 4417
- 1978Egyptian forces raid Larnaca International Airport in an attempt to intervene in a hijacking, without authorisation from the Republic of Cyprus authorities. The Cypriot National Guard and Police forces kill 15 Egyptian commandos and destroy the Egyptian C-130 transport plane in open combat.
- 2003An Ilyushin Il-76 military aircraft crashes near Kerman, Iran, killing 275.
View the complete list of February 19 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kazuko Miyata, Simon Cowell, Lucy Davis, Lefteris Pantazis, Peter Marc Jacobson, Pyotr Sobolevsky, Maynard James Keenan, Prabhas, Anna Eriksson, Donnie Dunagan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on February 19, 1955.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is February 19. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th February 1955 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 5, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +196. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 30, 1932. Your score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 19th February 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 19, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 50th day of 1955
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 8th Saturday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2033
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 80 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 25,122 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,374 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 851
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 28, 1986
- Age in dog years: 326 dog years old using a Finnish Spitz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: January 5, 1966 (+196)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 30, 1932 (-156)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.II.MCMLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1983 – Ricky Mabe, Canadian actor and director; June 7, 1991 – Emily Ratajkowski, English-American model and actress; September 19, 1945 – David Bromberg, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Deep).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,128