Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 1984 was a Sunday and it was the 50th day of the year 1984. It was the 8th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 98 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,051 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,350 days or 11.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 442 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 28, 2015.
If a dog named Seera - a Dalmatian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Seera will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Seera will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Alma Rubens
- 1910Dorothy Janis
- 1950Juice Leskinen
- 1956Dave Wakeling
- 1956Peter Holsapple
- 1964Sonu Walia
- 1975Katja Schuurman
- 1985Arielle Kebbel
- 1985Haylie Duff
- 1986Reon Kadena
View the complete list of February 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1552Melchior Klesl, Austrian cardinal (d. 1630)
- 1920Jaan Kross, Estonian author and poet (d. 2007)
- 1929Jacques Deray, French director and screenwriter (d. 2003)
- 1937Alan Munro, Indian-English immunologist and academic
- 1941David Gross, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1957Ray Winstone, English actor, singer, and producer
- 1965Clark Hunt, American businessman
- 1985Sławomir Peszko, Polish footballer
- 1988Shawn Matthias, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1993Martín Alaníz, Uruguayan footballer
View the complete list of February 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kelli’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 356Emperor Constantius II issues a decree closing all pagan temples in the Roman Empire.
- 1846In Austin, Texas the newly formed Texas state government is officially installed. The Republic of Texas government officially transfers power to the State of Texas government following the annexation of Texas by the United States.
- 1945World War II: Battle of Iwo Jima: About 30,000 United States Marines land on the island of Iwo Jima.
- 1949Ezra Pound is awarded the first Bollingen Prize in poetry by the Bollingen Foundation and Yale University.
- 1959The United Kingdom grants Cyprus independence, which is then formally proclaimed on August 16, 1960.
- 1978Egyptian forces raid Larnaca International Airport in an attempt to intervene in a hijacking, without authorisation from the Republic of Cyprus authorities. The Cypriot National Guard and Police forces kill 15 Egyptian commandos and destroy the Egyptian C-130 transport plane in open combat.
- 1986Akkaraipattu massacre: the Sri Lankan Army massacres 80 Tamil farm workers in the eastern province of Sri Lanka.
- 2001The Oklahoma City bombing museum is dedicated at the Oklahoma City National Memorial.
- 2002NASA’s Mars Odyssey space probe begins to map the surface of Mars using its thermal emission imaging system.
- 2003An Ilyushin Il-76 military aircraft crashes near Kerman, Iran, killing 275.
View the complete list of February 19 historical events.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19, and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George "Gabby" Hayes, Fred Waring, Anthony Laciura, Urassaya Sperbund, Jason Dundas, Anthony Denison, R. L. Burnside, Catalina Saavedra, Heo Young-ji, Masato Nakamura.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on February 19, 1984.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is February 19. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th February 1984 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 20, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 10, 1955. Your score is -168. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,774,569,391. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jump by Van Halen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 25, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1400. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,872,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1984. The estimated number of babies born on 19th February 1984 is 365,772. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 50,561 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,736 times in the year 1984. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 19, 1984. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 50th day of 1984
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 8th Sunday of 1984
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 98 days
- Age on next birthday: 36 years old
- Days since birth: 13,051 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,350 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 442
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 28, 2015
- Age in dog years: 177 dog years old using a Dalmatian breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: February 20, 1986 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 10, 1955 (-168)
- 1984 world population: 4,774,569,391
- Number one song: Jump by Van Halen (February 25, 1984)
- Babies born in 1984: 133,872,578
- Babies born in 1984 every day: 365,772
- Babies born in 1984 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 50,561 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,736 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.II.MCMLXXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1978 – Zeta Makripoulia, Greek model, actress, and fashion designer; November 23, 1978 – Alison Mosshart, American singer-songwriter (The Kills, The Dead Weather, and Discount); November 17, 1937 – Peter Cook, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,146