Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 1985 was a Tuesday and it was the 50th day of the year 1985. It was the 8th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 123 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,660 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,220 days or 11.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 429 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 28, 2016.
If a dog named Latte - a Lhasa Apso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 156 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Latte will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Latte will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1717David Garrick
- 1914Jacques Dufilho
- 1938Dutch Mason
- 1946Hiroshi Fujioka
- 1947Jackie Curtis
- 1950Andy Powell
- 1950Juice Leskinen
- 1951Stephen Nichols
- 1956Peter Holsapple
- 1966Justine Bateman
View the complete list of February 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1876Constantin Brâncuși, Romanian-French sculptor and photographer (d. 1957)
- 1899Yury Olesha, Russian author and playwright (d. 1960)
- 1920C. Z. Guest, American actress, fashion designer, and author (d. 2003)
- 1943Lou Christie, American singer-songwriter
- 1948Mark Andes, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Spirit, Firefall, Jo Jo Gunne, and Heart)
- 1954Francis Buchholz, German bass player (Scorpions and Michael Schenker Group)
- 1967Benicio del Toro, Puerto Rican-American actor, director, and producer
- 1979Mariska, Finnish rapper
- 1979René Renno, German footballer
- 1985Sławomir Peszko, Polish footballer
View the complete list of February 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Walter’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1674England and the Netherlands sign the Treaty of Westminster, ending the Third Anglo-Dutch War. A provision of the agreement transfers the Dutch colony of New Amsterdam to England, and it is renamed New York.
- 1846In Austin, Texas the newly formed Texas state government is officially installed. The Republic of Texas government officially transfers power to the State of Texas government following the annexation of Texas by the United States.
- 1847The first group of rescuers reaches the Donner Party.
- 1884More than sixty tornadoes strike the Southern United States, one of the largest tornado outbreaks in U.S. history.
- 1937Yekatit 12: During a public ceremony at the Viceregal Palace (the former Imperial residence) in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, two Ethiopian nationalists of Eritrean origin attempt to kill viceroy Rodolfo Graziani with a number of grenades.
- 1948The Conference of Youth and Students of Southeast Asia Fighting for Freedom and Independence convenes in Calcutta.
- 1949Ezra Pound is awarded the first Bollingen Prize in poetry by the Bollingen Foundation and Yale University.
- 1978Egyptian forces raid Larnaca International Airport in an attempt to intervene in a hijacking, without authorisation from the Republic of Cyprus authorities. The Cypriot National Guard and Police forces kill 15 Egyptian commandos and destroy the Egyptian C-130 transport plane in open combat.
- 1985William J. Schroeder becomes the first recipient of an artificial heart to leave hospital.
- 2001The Oklahoma City bombing museum is dedicated at the Oklahoma City National Memorial.
View the complete list of February 19 historical events.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Athena Chu, Jon Bauman, Al Snow, Nora Zehetner, Blake McIver Ewing, Chris Pratt, John Woo, Stanley Kubrick, Blaze Bayley, Kira Roessler.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on February 19, 1985.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is February 19. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th February 1985 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 19, 1984. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 5, 1978. Your score is -182. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Careless Whisper by Wham! featuring George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 23, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 19th February 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 19, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 50th day of 1985
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 8th Tuesday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 123 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,660 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,220 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 429
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 28, 2016
- Age in dog years: 156 dog years old using a Lhasa Apso breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: January 19, 1984 (+159)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 5, 1978 (-182)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Careless Whisper by Wham! featuring George Michael (February 23, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.II.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1960 – Guy Henry, English actor; January 3, 1946 – John Paul Jones, English bass player, songwriter, and producer (Led Zeppelin and Them Crooked Vultures); February 24, 1966 – Billy Zane, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,145