Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 2004 was a Thursday and it was the 50th day of the year 2004. It was the 8th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 155 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,420 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,140 days or 5.86 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 217 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 28, 2035.
If a dog named Harry Cosendey - a Black Russian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 109 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Harry Cosendey will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Harry Cosendey will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Pierre Barouh
- 1943Lou Christie
- 1947Jackie Curtis
- 1949Eddie Hardin
- 1956Peter Holsapple
- 1966Justine Bateman
- 1970Joacim Cans
- 1975Katja Schuurman
- 1981Beth Ditto
- 1985Haylie Duff
View the complete list of February 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1902Kay Boyle, American author and educator (d. 1992)
- 1920Jaan Kross, Estonian author and poet (d. 2007)
- 1936Sam Myers, American singer-songwriter (d. 2006)
- 1938Dutch Mason, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2006)
- 1942Howard Stringer, Welsh-American businessman
- 1948Mark Andes, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Spirit, Firefall, Jo Jo Gunne, and Heart)
- 1959Simmu Tiik, Estonian diplomat
- 1960Leslie Ash, English actress
- 1960Prince Andrew, Duke of York
- 1986Jayde Nicole, Canadian model
View the complete list of February 19 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters SOAYXIHALA? Check your answers here: Word solver SOAYXIHALA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1807Former Vice President of the United States Aaron Burr is arrested for treason in Wakefield, Alabama and confined to Fort Stoddert.
- 1819British explorer William Smith discovers the South Shetland Islands, and claims them in the name of King George III.
- 1884More than sixty tornadoes strike the Southern United States, one of the largest tornado outbreaks in U.S. history.
- 1937Yekatit 12: During a public ceremony at the Viceregal Palace (the former Imperial residence) in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, two Ethiopian nationalists of Eritrean origin attempt to kill viceroy Rodolfo Graziani with a number of grenades.
- 1942World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the executive order 9066, allowing the United States military to relocate Japanese Americans to internment camps.
- 1945World War II: Battle of Iwo Jima: About 30,000 United States Marines land on the island of Iwo Jima.
- 1959The United Kingdom grants Cyprus independence, which is then formally proclaimed on August 16, 1960.
- 1985EastEnders, BBC’s flagship soap opera, broadcasts for the first time.
- 1986Akkaraipattu massacre: the Sri Lankan Army massacres 80 Tamil farm workers in the eastern province of Sri Lanka.
- 2011The debut exhibition of the Belitung shipwreck, containing the largest collection of Tang dynasty artefacts found in one location, begins in Singapore.
View the complete list of February 19 historical events.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mariya Yaremchuk, Sean Maguire, Jānis Paukštello, Jimena Barón, Laura Branigan, Mike O'Malley, Hiroshi Yanaka, Yui, Win Butler, Ivan Urgant.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on February 19, 2004.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is February 19. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th February 2004 is Violet for modesty.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Slow Jamz by Twista featuring Kanye West and Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 21, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1675. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 19th February 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 19, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 50th day of 2004
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 8th Thursday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 155 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,420 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,140 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.86 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 217
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 28, 2035
- Age in dog years: 109 dog years old using a Black Russian Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Slow Jamz by Twista featuring Kanye West and Jamie Foxx (February 21, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.II.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 21, 1981 – Aysun Kayacı, Turkish model and actress; December 21, 1959 – Florence Griffith Joyner, American sprinter and actress (d. 1998); May 5, 1929 – Ayhan Işık, Turkish actor and producer (d. 1979).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,111