Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of February 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 20, 1975 was a Thursday and it was the 51st day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 123 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,583 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 528 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860Karl Mantzius
- 1924Gloria Vanderbilt
- 1927Sidney Poitier
- 1938Richard Beymer
- 1949Ivana Trump
- 1953Poison Ivy
- 1954Anthony Head
- 1964French Stewart
- 1967Andrew Shue
- 1973Kimberley Davies
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 20.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 20.
- 1759Johann Christian Reil, German physician, physiologist, and anatomist (d. 1813)
- 1844Ludwig Boltzmann, Austrian physicist and philosopher (d. 1906)
- 1898Jimmy Yancey, American pianist and composer (d. 1951)
- 1901Louis Kahn, American architect, designed the Salk Institute, the Kimbell Art Museum and the Bangladesh Parliament Building (d. 1974)
- 1942Claude Miller, French director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012)
- 1967Andrew Shue, American actor and activist, founded Do Something
- 1968Ha Seok-ju, South Korean footballer and manager
- 1975Brian Littrell, American singer-songwriter and actor (Backstreet Boys)
- 1980Imanol Harinordoquy, French rugby player
- 1981Fred Jackson, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 20.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1798Louis-Alexandre Berthier removes Pope Pius VI from power.
- 1810Andreas Hofer, Tirolean patriot and leader of rebellion against Napoleon’s forces, is executed.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Olustee: The largest battle fought in Florida during the war.
- 1872In New York City the Metropolitan Museum of Art opens.
- 1933The Congress of the United States proposes the Twenty-first Amendment to the United States Constitution that will end Prohibition in the United States.
- 1942Lieutenant Edward O'Hare becomes America’s first World War II flying ace.
- 1943American movie studio executives agree to allow the Office of War Information to censor movies.
- 1944World War II: The “Big Week” began with American bomber raids on German aircraft manufacturing centers.
- 1944World War II: The United States takes Eniwetok Island.
- 1986The Soviet Union launches its Mir spacecraft. Remaining in orbit for 15 years, it is occupied for ten of those years.
View the complete list of historical events for February 20.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 20 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Johnette Napolitano, Gary Ross, Rachel Trachtenburg, Bernie McInerney, Noble Willingham, Tamara Taylor, Corbin Bernsen, Rosemary Squire, Martin Freeman, Mehcad Brooks.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 20 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 20, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Pick Up the Pieces by Average White Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 22, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1575. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 7, 1942 – Jean Shrimpton, English model and actress; September 17, 1983 – RJ Jimenez, Filipino singer and guitarist; May 11, 1960 – Gildor Roy, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,160