Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of February 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 20, 1985 was a Wednesday and it was the 51st day of the year 1985. It was the 8th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 183 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,600 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,200 days or 11.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 427 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 29, 2016.
If a dog named Tuzik - a Vizsla breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 173 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tuzik will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tuzik will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Gloria Vanderbilt
- 1936Larry Hovis
- 1938Richard Beymer
- 1941Buffy Sainte-Marie
- 1945Henry Polic II
- 1953Poison Ivy
- 1954Billy Pontoni
- 1967Kurt Cobain
- 1967Lili Taylor
View the complete list of February 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 20.
- 1705Nicolas Chédeville, French musette player and composer (d. 1782)
- 1839Benjamin Waugh, English activist, founded the NSPCC (d. 1908)
- 1844Ludwig Boltzmann, Austrian physicist and philosopher (d. 1906)
- 1923Victor G. Atiyeh, American politician, 32nd Governor of Oregon (d. 2014)
- 1945Alan Hull, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Lindisfarne) (d. 1995)
- 1947André van Duin, Dutch actor and singer
- 1954Patty Hearst, American actress
- 1960Cándido Muatetema Rivas, Equatoguinean politician and diplomat, Prime Minister of Equatorial Guinea (d. 2014)
- 1964French Stewart, American actor
- 1984Brian McCann, American baseball player
View the complete list of February 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1835Concepción, Chile is destroyed by an earthquake.
- 1909Publication of the Futurist Manifesto in the French journal Le Figaro.
- 1935Caroline Mikkelsen becomes the first woman to set foot in Antarctica.
- 1942Lieutenant Edward O'Hare becomes America’s first World War II flying ace.
- 1943American movie studio executives agree to allow the Office of War Information to censor movies.
- 1944World War II: The United States takes Eniwetok Island.
- 1986The Soviet Union launches its Mir spacecraft. Remaining in orbit for 15 years, it is occupied for ten of those years.
- 1988The Nagorno-Karabakh Autonomous Oblast votes to secede from Azerbaijan and join Armenia, triggering the Nagorno-Karabakh War.
- 2009Two Tamil Tigers aircraft packed with C4 explosives en route to the national airforce headquarters are shot down by the Sri Lankan military before reaching their target, in a kamikaze style attack.
- 2014Dozens of Euromaidan anti-government protesters died in Ukraine’s capital Kiev, many reportedly killed by snipers.
View the complete list of February 20 historical events.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 20, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Rauhofer, Sofia Boutella, Stephen Fry, Erika Sawajiri, Liz Smith, Frances Sternhagen, Prince, Sylvia Sidney, Levi Johnston, Joseph McManners.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 20 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on February 20, 1985.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is February 20. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Pisces, sometimes an Aquarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th February 1985 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 23, 1984. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +177. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 9, 1964. Your incompatibility score is -185. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Careless Whisper by Wham! featuring George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 23, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 20th February 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 20, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 51st day of 1985
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 8th Wednesday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 183 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,600 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,200 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 427
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 29, 2016
- Age in dog years: 173 dog years old using a Vizsla breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: June 23, 1984 (+177)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 9, 1964 (-185)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Careless Whisper by Wham! featuring George Michael (February 23, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.II.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1983 – Tanja Mihhailova, Russian-Estonian singer and actress; October 30, 1968 – Jack Plotnick, American actor, director, and producer; September 16, 1976 – Tina Barrett, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (S Club).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,138