Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of February 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 20, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 51st day of the year 2002. It was the 8th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 251 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,054 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,351 days or 6.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 239 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 29, 2033.
If a dog named Sydney - a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sydney will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sydney will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860Karl Mantzius
- 1924Gloria Vanderbilt
- 1936Larry Hovis
- 1948Jennifer O'Neill
- 1951Edward Albert
- 1951Randy California
- 1954Anthony Head
- 1958James Wilby
- 1966Cindy Crawford
- 1978Jay Hernandez
View the complete list of February 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 20.
- 1745Henry James Pye, English poet and politician (d. 1813)
- 1753Louis-Alexandre Berthier, French general and politician, French Minister of Defence (d. 1815)
- 1761Ludwig Abeille, German pianist and composer (d. 1838)
- 1792Eliza Courtney, French daughter of Georgiana, Duchess of Devonshire (d. 1859)
- 1906Gale Gordon, American actor and singer (d. 1995)
- 1920Karl Albrecht, German businessman, co-founded Aldi (d. 2014)
- 1943Mike Leigh, English director and screenwriter
- 1967Kurt Cobain, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Nirvana and Fecal Matter) (d. 1994)
- 1975Liván Hernández, Cuban baseball player
- 1985Julia Volkova, Russian singer and actress (t.A.T.u. and Neposedi)
View the complete list of February 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Harper’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1816Rossini’s opera The Barber of Seville premieres at the Teatro Argentina in Rome.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Olustee: The largest battle fought in Florida during the war.
- 1872In New York City the Metropolitan Museum of Art opens.
- 1901The legislature of Hawaii Territory convenes for the first time.
- 1913King O'Malley drives in the first survey peg to mark commencement of work on the construction of Canberra.
- 1943The Saturday Evening Post publishes the first of Norman Rockwell’s Four Freedoms in support of United States President Franklin Roosevelt’s 1941 State of the Union address theme of Four Freedoms.
- 1944World War II: The “Big Week” began with American bomber raids on German aircraft manufacturing centers.
- 1944World War II: The United States takes Eniwetok Island.
- 2009Two Tamil Tigers aircraft packed with C4 explosives en route to the national airforce headquarters are shot down by the Sri Lankan military before reaching their target, in a kamikaze style attack.
- 2015Two trains collide in the Swiss town of Rafz resulting in as many as 49 people injured and Swiss Federal Railways cancelling some services.
View the complete list of February 20 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 20, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Forster, Kira Roessler, Amanda Redman, Titiyo, George Murdock, Oyo Boy Sotto, Bobby Rogers, Leigh-Allyn Baker, Louise LaPlanche, Raven De La Croix.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 20 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 20, 2002.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is February 20. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Pisces, sometimes an Aquarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th February 2002 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 20, 2002. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 21, 1976. Your score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Always on Time by Ja Rule featuring Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 23, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1575. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 20th February 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 20, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 51st day of 2002
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 8th Wednesday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 251 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 7,054 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,351 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 239
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 29, 2033
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: December 20, 2002 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 21, 1976 (-134)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Always on Time by Ja Rule featuring Ashanti (February 23, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.II.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1979 – Mike Vogel, American actor; September 6, 1939 – David Allan Coe, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; January 10, 1921 – Tasso Kavadia, Greek actress (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,117