Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of February 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 20, 2003 was a Thursday and it was the 51st day of the year 2003. It was the 8th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 307 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,902 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,967 days or 5.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 199 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 29, 2034.
If a dog named Ruffis - a Boston Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ruffis will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ruffis will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860Karl Mantzius
- 1929Amanda Blake
- 1937Nancy Wilson
- 1945Alan Hull
- 1947André van Duin
- 1958James Wilby
- 1962Dwayne McDuffie
- 1963Ian Brown
- 1985Julia Volkova
- 1989Jack Falahee
View the complete list of February 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 20.
- 1893Elizabeth Holloway Marston, American psychologist and author (d. 1993)
- 1901Muhammad Naguib, Egyptian general and politician, 1st President of Egypt (d. 1984)
- 1910Rudolf Beckmann, German SS officer (d. 1943)
- 1929Efraim Allsalu, Estonian painter (d. 2006)
- 1941Buffy Sainte-Marie, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1960Wendee Lee, American voice actress
- 1977Stephon Marbury, American basketball player
- 1980Luis Gabriel Rey, Colombian footballer
- 1986Diego Reis, Brazilian footballer
- 1989Jack Falahee, American actor
View the complete list of February 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1810Andreas Hofer, Tirolean patriot and leader of rebellion against Napoleon’s forces, is executed.
- 1813Manuel Belgrano defeats the royalist army of Pío de Tristán during the Battle of Salta.
- 1909Publication of the Futurist Manifesto in the French journal Le Figaro.
- 1933Adolf Hitler secretly meets with German industrialists to arrange for financing of the Nazi Party’s upcoming election campaign.
- 1944World War II: The United States takes Eniwetok Island.
- 1971The United States Emergency Broadcast System is accidentally activated in an erroneous national alert.
- 1978The last Order of Victory is bestowed upon Leonid Brezhnev.
- 1986The Soviet Union launches its Mir spacecraft. Remaining in orbit for 15 years, it is occupied for ten of those years.
- 1998American figure skater Tara Lipinski becomes the youngest gold-medalist at the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano, Japan.
- 2013The smallest extrasolar planet, Kepler-37b is discovered.
View the complete list of February 20 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 20, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: A. J. Cook, Martin Klebba, Laura Branigan, Assala Nasri, Andy Milonakis, Lucille La Verne, Masaki Suda, Jeremy Piven, Rena Tanaka, Joe Medjuck.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 20 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 20, 2003.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th February 2003 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 7, 1975. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +177. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 27, 1978. Your incompatibility score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 22, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 20th February 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 20, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 51st day of 2003
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 8th Thursday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 307 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 5,902 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,967 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 199
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 29, 2034
- Age in dog years: 84 dog years old using a Boston Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: September 7, 1975 (+177)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 27, 1978 (-170)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J (February 22, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1948 – Stephen Schwartz, American composer and producer; July 14, 1975 – Jamey Johnson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; August 3, 1959 – John C. McGinley, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,044