Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of February 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 22, 1928 was a Wednesday and it was the 53rd day of the year 1928. It was the 8th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,976 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,325 days or 31.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,151 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 31, 1959.
If a dog named Ganda - a Bolognese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 392 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ganda will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ganda will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Luis Buñuel
- 1926Kenneth Williams
- 1927Guy Mitchell
- 1930Marni Nixon
- 1959Kyle MacLachlan
- 1967Alf Poier
- 1968Bradley Nowell
- 1971Lea Salonga
- 1979Lee Na-young
- 1988Ximena Navarrete
View the complete list of February 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 22.
- 1645Johann Ambrosius Bach, German violinist and composer (d. 1695)
- 1889Olave Baden-Powell, English scout leader, founded the Girl Guides (d. 1977)
- 1921Jean-Bédel Bokassa, Central African general and politician, 2nd President of the Central African Republic (d. 1996)
- 1945Ed Kerns, American artist
- 1951Ellen Greene, American singer and actress
- 1952Bill Frist, American physician and politician
- 1965Pat LaFontaine, American ice hockey player
- 1972Claudia Pechstein, German speed skater
- 1988Jonathan Borlée, Belgian sprinter
- 1989Anna Sundstrand, Swedish singer, dancer, and actress (Play)
View the complete list of February 22 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IOPORRIE? Check your answers here: Word search IOPORRIE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1632Galileo’s Dialogue Concerning the Two Chief World Systems is published.
- 1855The Pennsylvania State University is founded in State College, Pennsylvania (as the Farmers’ High School of Pennsylvania)
- 1904The United Kingdom sells a meteorological station on the South Orkney Islands to Argentina, the islands are subsequently claimed by the United Kingdom in 1908.
- 1915World War I: Germany institutes unrestricted submarine warfare.
- 1924U.S. President Calvin Coolidge becomes the first President to deliver a radio broadcast from the White House.
- 1948Communist revolution in Czechoslovakia.
- 1957Ngô Đình Diệm of South Vietnam survives a communist shooting assassination attempt in Buôn Ma Thuột.
- 1972The Official Irish Republican Army detonates a car bomb at Aldershot barracks, killing seven and injuring nineteen others.
- 1973Cold War: Following President Richard Nixon’s visit to the People’s Republic of China, the two countries agree to establish liaison offices.
- 1994Aldrich Ames and his wife are charged by the United States Department of Justice with spying for the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of February 22 historical events.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 22, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bobby Charles, Johnny Echols, Tom Glazer, Vinay Rai, Elyse Knox, Mélanie Laurent, Jeremy Renner, Michelle McCool, Gilla, Richard Christy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 22 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 22, 1928.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd February 1928 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 14, 1925. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 26, 1901. Your score is -164. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1400. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 22, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 53rd day of 1928
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 8th Wednesday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 358 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 33,976 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,325 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,151
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 31, 1959
- Age in dog years: 392 dog years old using a Bolognese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: March 14, 1925 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 26, 1901 (-164)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.II.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1957 – Michael Lehmann, American director and producer; September 25, 1914 – Elena Lucena, Argentinian actress (d. 2015); April 10, 1991 – AJ Michalka, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress (78violet).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,862