Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of February 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 22, 1949 was a Tuesday and it was the 53rd day of the year 1949. It was the 8th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 337 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,595 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,532 days or 23.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 867 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 31, 1980.
If a dog named Tyrion - a Welsh Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 300 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tyrion will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tyrion will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Marguerite Clark
- 1908John Mills
- 1944Jonathan Demme
- 1950Lenny Kuhr
- 1961Akira Takasaki
- 1966Rachel Dratch
- 1969Thomas Jane
- 1975Drew Barrymore
- 1983Iliza Shlesinger
- 1986Choi Daniel
View the complete list of February 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 22.
- 1500Rodolfo Pio da Carpi, Italian cardinal (d. 1564)
- 1911Bill Baker, American baseball player and coach (d. 2006)
- 1930Bill Mitchell, Canadian-American ice hockey player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1944Christopher Meyer, English diplomat, British Ambassador to the United States
- 1950Miou-Miou, French actress
- 1953Graham Lewis, English bass player (Wire and Dome)
- 1955Tim Young, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1959Jiří Čunek, Czech politician
- 1987Sergio Romero, Argentinian footballer
- 1988Efraín Juárez, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of February 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1744War of the Austrian Succession: The Battle of Toulon begins.
- 1797The Last Invasion of Britain begins near Fishguard, Wales.
- 1821Greek War of Independence: Alexander Ypsilantis crosses the Prut river at Sculeni into the Danubian Principalities.
- 1862Jefferson Davis is officially inaugurated for a six-year term as the President of the Confederate States of America in Richmond, Virginia. He was previously inaugurated as a provisional president on February 18, 1861.
- 1904The United Kingdom sells a meteorological station on the South Orkney Islands to Argentina, the islands are subsequently claimed by the United Kingdom in 1908.
- 1915World War I: Germany institutes unrestricted submarine warfare.
- 1974The Organisation of the Islamic Conference summit begins in Lahore, Pakistan. Thirty-seven countries attend and twenty-two heads of state and government participate. It also recognizes Bangladesh.
- 1979Independence of Saint Lucia from the United Kingdom.
- 1994Aldrich Ames and his wife are charged by the United States Department of Justice with spying for the Soviet Union.
- 2014President Viktor Yanukovych of Ukraine is impeached by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine by a vote of 328-0, fulfilling a major goal of the Euromaidan rebellion.
View the complete list of February 22 historical events.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 22, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kyoko Yoshine, Dan Puric, Gloria Hendry, Willy Denzey, Alan Hunter, Emer Kenny, Zach Roerig, Jimmy Dean, Masaki Aiba, Françoise Pascal.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 22 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 22, 1949.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd February 1949 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 13, 1975. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 28, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 22, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 53rd day of 1949
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 8th Tuesday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 337 days
- Age on next birthday: 71 years old
- Days since birth: 25,595 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,532 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 867
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 31, 1980
- Age in dog years: 300 dog years old using a Welsh Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: May 13, 1975 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 28, 1931 (-154)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1985 – Chris Trousdale, American singer, dancer, and actor (Dream Street); December 16, 1973 – Jason Molina, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013); April 20, 1949 – Jessica Lange, American actress, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,765