Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of February 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 22, 1968 was a Thursday and it was the 53rd day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 239 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,024 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 610 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Marguerite Clark
- 1900Luis Buñuel
- 1908John Mills
- 1936Ernie K-Doe
- 1948John Ashton
- 1950Genesis P-Orridge
- 1959Kyle MacLachlan
- 1961Akira Takasaki
- 1980Kang Sung-hoon
- 1986Miko Hughes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 22.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 22.
- 1040Rashi, French rabbi and author (d. 1105)
- 1796Alexis Bachelot, French priest and missionary (d. 1837)
- 1886Hugo Ball, German author and poet (d. 1927)
- 1918Sid Abel, Canadian-American ice hockey player, coach, and manager (d. 2000)
- 1921Giulietta Masina, Italian actress (d. 1994)
- 1933Justin Capră, Romanian engineer and academic (d. 2015)
- 1934Sparky Anderson, American baseball player and manager (d. 2010)
- 1966Thorsten Kaye, German actor
- 1979Lee Na-young, South Korean actress
- 1986Choi Daniel, South Korean actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 22.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1316Battle of Picotin between Ferdinand of Majorca and the forces of Matilda of Hainaut
- 1495King Charles VIII of France enters Naples to claim the city’s throne.
- 1847Mexican–American War: The Battle of Buena Vista – 5,000 American troops defeat 15,000 Mexicans.
- 1856The United States Republican Party opens its first national meeting in Pittsburgh.
- 1915World War I: Germany institutes unrestricted submarine warfare.
- 1943World War II: Members of the White Rose resistance, Sophie Scholl, Hans Scholl, and Christoph Probst are executed in Nazi Germany.
- 1972The Official Irish Republican Army detonates a car bomb at Aldershot barracks, killing seven and injuring nineteen others.
- 1973Cold War: Following President Richard Nixon’s visit to the People’s Republic of China, the two countries agree to establish liaison offices.
- 1974Samuel Byck tries and fails to assassinate U.S. President Richard Nixon.
- 1974The Organisation of the Islamic Conference summit begins in Lahore, Pakistan. Thirty-seven countries attend and twenty-two heads of state and government participate. It also recognizes Bangladesh.
View the complete list of historical events for February 22.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 22 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jos LeDuc, Geike Arnaert, Olivia Williams, J.D. Fortune, Andy McCoy, Andy Lee, Müslüm Gürses, Lukman Sardi, Priscilla Barnes, Patric Zimmerman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 22 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 22, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love is Blue by Paul Mauriat as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 24, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 20, 1938 – Diana Rigg, English actress and singer; February 7, 1962 – Garth Brooks, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 24, 1941 – Bob Dylan, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Traveling Wilburys).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,062