Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of February 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 22, 1979 was a Thursday and it was the 53rd day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 305 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,305 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 484 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Yossarian - a Golden Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 195 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yossarian will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Yossarian will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Luis Buñuel
- 1907Robert Young
- 1921Giulietta Masina
- 1928Paul Dooley
- 1966Rachel Dratch
- 1967Alf Poier
- 1969Hans Klok
- 1981Adrienne Pickering
- 1982Dichen Lachman
- 1986Miko Hughes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 22.
- 1514Tahmasp I, Iranian ruler (d. 1576)
- 1881Joseph B. Ely, American lawyer and politician, 52nd Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1956)
- 1927Florencio Campomanes, Filipino political scientist and chess player (d. 2010)
- 1929James Hong, American actor and director
- 1943Otoya Yamaguchi, Japanese assassin of Inejiro Asanuma (d. 1960)
- 1945Oliver, American singer (d. 2000)
- 1948Linda de Suza, Portuguese-French singer and actress
- 1952Bill Frist, American physician and politician
- 1961Akira Takasaki, Japanese guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Lazy and Loudness)
- 1972Claudia Pechstein, German speed skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1316Battle of Picotin between Ferdinand of Majorca and the forces of Matilda of Hainaut
- 1371Robert II becomes King of Scotland, beginning the Stuart dynasty.
- 1848The French Revolution of 1848, which would lead to the establishment of the French Second Republic, begins.
- 1862Jefferson Davis is officially inaugurated for a six-year term as the President of the Confederate States of America in Richmond, Virginia. He was previously inaugurated as a provisional president on February 18, 1861.
- 1889United States President Grover Cleveland signs a bill admitting North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana and Washington as U.S. states.
- 1957Ngô Đình Diệm of South Vietnam survives a communist shooting assassination attempt in Buôn Ma Thuột.
- 1972The Official Irish Republican Army detonates a car bomb at Aldershot barracks, killing seven and injuring nineteen others.
- 1983The notorious Broadway flop Moose Murders opens and closes on the same night at the Eugene O'Neill Theatre.
- 1986Start of the People Power Revolution in the Philippines.
- 2011New Zealand’s second deadliest earthquake strikes Christchurch, killing 185 people.
View the complete list of historical events for February 22.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 22 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: William Guest, Seryoga, Isabella Glyn, Elena Souliotis, Ryan Dunn, Marty Wilde, Edward Bunker, Sade Adu, Margaret Lockwood, Francesca Catalano.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 22 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 22, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Da Ya Think I’m Sexy? by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 24, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1976 – Roselle Nava, Filipino actress and singer turned politician; June 19, 1944 – Chico Buarque, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 18, 1976 – Sean Maguire, English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,206