Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of February 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 22, 1979 was a Thursday and it was the 53rd day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 89 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,156 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 479 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Tila-Tequila - a Cockapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tila-Tequila will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tila-Tequila will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Marguerite Clark
- 1900Luis Buñuel
- 1907Sheldon Leonard
- 1929James Hong
- 1944Jonathan Demme
- 1952Cyrinda Foxe
- 1967Alf Poier
- 1968Bradley Nowell
- 1980Kang Sung-hoon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 22.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 22.
- 1645Johann Christoph Bach, German pianist and composer (d. 1693)
- 1806Józef Kremer, Polish historian and philosopher (d. 1875)
- 1888Owen Brewster, American captain and politician, 54th Governor of Maine (d. 1961)
- 1914Renato Dulbecco, Italian-American virologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2012)
- 1936Ernie K-Doe, American singer (d. 2001)
- 1944Jonathan Demme, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1948Linda de Suza, Portuguese-French singer and actress
- 1955Tim Young, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1969Thomas Jane, American actor, director, and producer
- 1988Sebastian Tyrała, Polish-German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 22.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 705Empress Wu Zetian abdicates the throne, restoring the Tang dynasty.
- 1744War of the Austrian Succession: The Battle of Toulon begins.
- 1797The Last Invasion of Britain begins near Fishguard, Wales.
- 1855The Pennsylvania State University is founded in State College, Pennsylvania (as the Farmers’ High School of Pennsylvania)
- 1862Jefferson Davis is officially inaugurated for a six-year term as the President of the Confederate States of America in Richmond, Virginia. He was previously inaugurated as a provisional president on February 18, 1861.
- 1879In Utica, New York, Frank Woolworth opens the first of many of 5 and dime Woolworth stores.
- 1924U.S. President Calvin Coolidge becomes the first President to deliver a radio broadcast from the White House.
- 1973Cold War: Following President Richard Nixon’s visit to the People’s Republic of China, the two countries agree to establish liaison offices.
- 1974Samuel Byck tries and fails to assassinate U.S. President Richard Nixon.
- 1997In Roslin, Scotland, scientists announce that an adult sheep named Dolly has been successfully cloned.
View the complete list of historical events for February 22.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 22 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dylan Mattingly, Vladimír Mišík, Ayelet Zurer, Herbert B. Leonard, Alexa Goddard, Chris Cooper, Mariette Hartley, Marek Perepeczko, Fausto Brizzi, Gloria Gaither.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 22 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 22, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Da Ya Think I’m Sexy? by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 24, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1969 – Jack Black, American actor, singer, guitarist, and producer (Tenacious D); August 15, 1985 – Santiago Stieben, Argentinian actor; August 3, 1959 – Martin Atkins, English drummer and producer (Public Image Ltd, Ministry, and Killing Joke).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,297