Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of February 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 22, 1979 was a Thursday and it was the 53rd day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 244 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,366 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 486 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Poktori - a Labradoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 223 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Poktori will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Poktori will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Beatriz Michelena
- 1907Sheldon Leonard
- 1951Ellen Greene
- 1969Hans Klok
- 1969Joaquín Cortés
- 1978Jenny Frost
- 1981Adrienne Pickering
- 1982Dichen Lachman
- 1984Yuki Sato
- 1985Zach Roerig
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 22.
- 1825Jean-Baptiste Salpointe, French-American archbishop (d. 1898)
- 1889Olave Baden-Powell, English scout leader, founded the Girl Guides (d. 1977)
- 1900Luis Buñuel, Spanish director and producer (d. 1983)
- 1927Guy Mitchell, American singer (d. 1999)
- 1950Genesis P-Orridge, English singer-songwriter (Psychic TV, Thee Majesty, Pigface, and Splinter Test)
- 1964Gigi Fernández, Puerto Rican-American tennis player
- 1968Jeri Ryan, American model and actress
- 1971Super Caló, Mexican wrestler
- 1985Georgios Printezis, Greek basketball player
- 1987Sergio Romero, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1371Robert II becomes King of Scotland, beginning the Stuart dynasty.
- 1495King Charles VIII of France enters Naples to claim the city’s throne.
- 1847Mexican–American War: The Battle of Buena Vista – 5,000 American troops defeat 15,000 Mexicans.
- 1856The United States Republican Party opens its first national meeting in Pittsburgh.
- 1862Jefferson Davis is officially inaugurated for a six-year term as the President of the Confederate States of America in Richmond, Virginia. He was previously inaugurated as a provisional president on February 18, 1861.
- 1921After Russian forces under Baron Roman von Ungern-Sternberg drive the Chinese out, the Bogd Khan is reinstalled as the emperor of Mongolia.
- 1974Samuel Byck tries and fails to assassinate U.S. President Richard Nixon.
- 1979Independence of Saint Lucia from the United Kingdom.
- 2006At least six men stage Britain’s biggest robbery, stealing £53m (about $92.5 million or €78 million) from a Securitas depot in Tonbridge, Kent.
- 2011Bahraini uprising: Tens of thousands of people march in protest against the deaths of seven victims killed by police and army forces during previous protests.
View the complete list of historical events for February 22.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 22 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Simone Simons, Jill St. John, Francia Raisa, Um Sang-hyun, Dennis DeYoung, Dominic West, Johnny Messner, Ghetts, Jessica Origliasso, Saki Seto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 22 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 22, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Da Ya Think I’m Sexy? by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 24, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1942 – Brandon deWilde, American actor and singer (d. 1972); March 26, 1962 – Eric Allan Kramer, American actor; April 8, 1944 – Deke Richards, American songwriter and producer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,206