Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of February 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 22, 1979 was a Thursday and it was the 53rd day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 364 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,246 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 482 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Mookster - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 176 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mookster will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mookster will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Sheldon Leonard
- 1928Paul Dooley
- 1948John Ashton
- 1948Linda de Suza
- 1951Ellen Greene
- 1961Akira Takasaki
- 1969Thomas Jane
- 1975Drew Barrymore
- 1981Jeanette Biedermann
- 1984Yuki Sato
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 22.
- 1645Johann Ambrosius Bach, German violinist and composer (d. 1695)
- 1732George Washington, American general and politician, 1st President of the United States (d. 1799)
- 1874Bill Klem, American baseball player and umpire (d. 1951)
- 1883Marguerite Clark, American actress (d. 1940)
- 1900Luis Buñuel, Spanish director and producer (d. 1983)
- 1930Marni Nixon, American soprano and actress
- 1943Terry Eagleton, English philosopher and critic
- 1944Robert Kardashian, American lawyer and businessman (d. 2003)
- 1952Bill Frist, American physician and politician
- 1959Kyle MacLachlan, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 705Empress Wu Zetian abdicates the throne, restoring the Tang dynasty.
- 1651St. Peter’s Flood: A storm surge floods the Frisian coast, drowning 15,000 people.
- 1856The United States Republican Party opens its first national meeting in Pittsburgh.
- 1915World War I: Germany institutes unrestricted submarine warfare.
- 1924U.S. President Calvin Coolidge becomes the first President to deliver a radio broadcast from the White House.
- 1942World War II: President Franklin D. Roosevelt orders General Douglas MacArthur out of the Philippines as the Japanese victory becomes inevitable.
- 1983The notorious Broadway flop Moose Murders opens and closes on the same night at the Eugene O'Neill Theatre.
- 1994Aldrich Ames and his wife are charged by the United States Department of Justice with spying for the Soviet Union.
- 2006At least six men stage Britain’s biggest robbery, stealing £53m (about $92.5 million or €78 million) from a Securitas depot in Tonbridge, Kent.
- 2014President Viktor Yanukovych of Ukraine is impeached by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine by a vote of 328-0, fulfilling a major goal of the Euromaidan rebellion.
View the complete list of historical events for February 22.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 22 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Evelyn Ward, Axelle Red, Minami Takahashi, Chloe Marshall, Izzy Miller, Lorraine Pearson, Gene Evans, Triple H, J. Evan Bonifant, Frank Bank.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 22 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 22, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Da Ya Think I’m Sexy? by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 24, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 14, 1989 – Jesse James, American actor and producer; May 14, 1996 – Martin Garrix, Dutch DJ and producer; August 18, 1957 – Diana Castle, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,209