Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of February 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 23, 1964 was a Sunday and it was the 54th day of the year 1964. It was the 8th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 281 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,904 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,968 days or 19.08 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 708 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 1, 1995.
If a dog named Tank - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tank will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tank will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Victor Fleming
- 1892Kathleen Harrison
- 1915Jon Hall
- 1955Tom Bodett
- 1957Ria Brieffies
- 1970Keanna Reeves
- 1970Shoko Aida
- 1972Steve Holy
- 1980Amazon Eve
- 1994Dakota Fanning
View the complete list of February 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 23.
- 1868Anna Hoffman-Uddgren, Swedish actress and director (d. 1947)
- 1908William McMahon, Australian lawyer and politician, 20th Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1988)
- 1956Brother Tom, Japanese singer
- 1959Nick de Bois, English politician
- 1970Niecy Nash, American actress and producer
- 1976Jeff O'Neill, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1981Gareth Barry, English footballer
- 1982Adam Hann-Byrd, American actor and screenwriter
- 1989Evan Bates, American ice dancer
- 1994Dakota Fanning, American actress
View the complete list of February 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Andrea’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1885Sino-French War: French Army gains an important victory in the Battle of Đồng Đăng in the Tonkin region of Vietnam.
- 1887The French Riviera is hit by a large earthquake, killing around 2,000.
- 1896The Tootsie Roll is invented.
- 1903Cuba leases Guantánamo Bay to the United States “in perpetuity”.
- 1917First demonstrations in Saint Petersburg, Russia. The beginning of the February Revolution.
- 1927German theoretical physicist Werner Heisenberg writes a letter to fellow physicist Wolfgang Pauli, in which he describes his uncertainty principle for the first time.
- 1934Leopold III becomes King of Belgium.
- 1945World War II: During the Battle of Iwo Jima, a group of United States Marines and a U.S. Navy Corpsman, reach the top of Mount Suribachi on the island and are photographed raising the American flag.
- 1974The Symbionese Liberation Army demands $4 million more to release kidnap victim Patty Hearst.
- 2010Unknown criminals pour more than 2.5 million liters of diesel oil and other hydrocarbons into the river Lambro, in northern Italy, sparking an environmental disaster.
View the complete list of February 23 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 23, and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lupita Tovar, Sofía Vergara, Philip Michael Thomas, Dennis Patrick, Rosey Grier, Beverly Garland, Bessie Love, Júnior, Lee Da-hae, Nanni Moretti.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 23 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on February 23, 1964.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd February 1964 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 23, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +185. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 24, 1971. Your score is -243. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,281,201,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Want to Hold Your Hand by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 29, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1450. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 115,215,976 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1964. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd February 1964 is 314,798. That’s equivalent to 219 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 54,276 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,653 times in the year 1964. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 23, 1964. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 54th day of 1964
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 8th Sunday of 1964
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 281 days
- Age on next birthday: 58 years old
- Days since birth: 20,904 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,968 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.08 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 708
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 1, 1995
- Age in dog years: 248 dog years old using a West Highland White Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: October 23, 1987 (+185)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 24, 1971 (-243)
- 1964 world population: 3,281,201,306
- Number one song: I Want to Hold Your Hand by The Beatles (February 29, 1964)
- Babies born in 1964: 115,215,976
- Babies born in 1964 every day: 314,798
- Babies born in 1964 every minute: 219
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 54,276 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,653 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.II.MCMLXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 24, 1967 – Mark Kozelek, American singer-songwriter and producer; March 16, 1929 – Nadja Tiller, Austrian-German actress; October 11, 1964 – Michael J. Nelson, American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,029