Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of February 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 24, 1930 was a Monday and it was the 55th day of the year 1930. It was the 8th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 362 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,241 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,080 days or 30.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,125 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 2, 1961.
If a dog named Regal - a Maltese Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Regal will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Regal will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Douglass Watson
- 1931Dominic Chianese
- 1939Joy Mukherjee
- 1944Sheila Larken
- 1948Tim Staffell
- 1950George Thorogood
- 1958Mark Moses
- 1959Beth Broderick
- 1986Bryce Papenbrook
View the complete list of February 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 24.
- 1545John of Austria (d. 1578)
- 1593Henry de Vere, 18th Earl of Oxford, English aristocrat, courtier and soldier (d. 1625)
- 1922Steven Hill, American actor
- 1956Eddie Murray, American baseball player
- 1959Beth Broderick, American actress and director
- 1962Michelle Shocked, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1966Billy Zane, American actor and producer
- 1973Chris Fehn, American drummer (Slipknot and Will Haven)
- 1976Crista Flanagan, American actress and screenwriter
- 1982Kevin O'Neill, New Zealand rugby player
View the complete list of February 24 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OZIFYXFGU? Check your answers here: Words with these letters OZIFYXFGU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1303Battle of Roslin, of the First War of Scottish Independence.
- 1809London’s Drury Lane Theatre burns to the ground, leaving owner Richard Brinsley Sheridan destitute.
- 1821Final stage of the Mexican War of Independence from Spain with Plan of Iguala .
- 1826The signing of the Treaty of Yandabo marks the end of the First Anglo-Burmese War.
- 1863Arizona is organized as a United States territory.
- 1920The Nazi Party is founded.
- 1945Egyptian Premier Ahmad Mahir Pasha is killed in Parliament after reading a decree.
- 1981An earthquake registering 6.7 on the Richter scale hits Athens, killing 16 people and destroying buildings in several towns west of the city.
- 1983A special commission of the U.S. Congress releases a report that condemns the practice of Japanese internment during World War II.
- 2011Final Launch of Space Shuttle Discovery (OV-103).
View the complete list of February 24 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 24, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Skyler Day, James "Sugar Boy" Crawford, Sam Rabin, Shelby Flint, Johnny Paycheck, Magne Furuholmen, Bo Svenson, C. Ernst Harth, Laurie Holden, Jackie Chan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 24 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 24, 1930.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th February 1930 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 27, 1903. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your score is -188. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1575. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 24, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 55th day of 1930
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 8th Monday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 362 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,241 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,080 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,125
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 2, 1961
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Maltese Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: March 27, 1903 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-188)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.II.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1924 – Dennis Weaver, American actor and director (d. 2006); April 5, 1909 – Albert R. Broccoli, American film producer, co-founded Eon Productions (d. 1996); August 7, 1988 – Liz Cochran, American model, Miss Alabama 2009.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,836