Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of February 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
February 25, 1978 was a Saturday and it was the 56th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 155 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,820 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,940 days or 14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 501 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 3, 2009.
If a dog named Layde - a Welsh Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 180 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Layde will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Layde will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873Enrico Caruso
- 1901Zeppo Marx
- 1938Diane Baker
- 1942Karen Grassle
- 1945Elkie Brooks
- 1965Carrot Top
- 1966Alexis Denisof
- 1974Kevin Skinner
- 1979David Hoflin
- 1986Danny Saucedo
View the complete list of February 25 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 25.
- 1663Peter Anthony Motteux, French-English author, playwright, and translator (d. 1718)
- 1883Princess Alice, Countess of Athlone (d. 1981)
- 1919Karl H. Pribram, Austrian-American psychologist and academic (d. 2015)
- 1929Christopher George, American actor (d. 1983)
- 1947Giuseppe Betori, Italian cardinal
- 1948Aldo Busi, Italian author and translator
- 1973Julio Iglesias, Jr., Spanish singer and actor
- 1982Maria Kanellis, American wrestler, actress, and singer
- 1982Tara Wilson, Canadian actress
- 1984Craig Mackail-Smith, Scottish footballer
View the complete list of February 25 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1336Four thousand defenders of Pilėnai commit mass suicide rather than be taken captive by the Teutonic Knights.
- 1797Colonel William Tate and his force of 1000–1500 soldiers surrender after the Last invasion of Britain.
- 1843Lord George Paulet occupies the Kingdom of Hawaii in the name of Great Britain in the Paulet Affair (1843).
- 1941February strike: In occupied Amsterdam, a general strike is declared in response to increasing anti-Jewish measures instituted by the Nazis.
- 1947The State of Prussia ceases to exist.
- 1987Southern Methodist University’s football program is the first college football program to receive the death penalty by the NCAA’s Committee on Infractions. It was revealed that athletic officials and school administrators had knowledge of a “slush fund” used to make illegal payments to the school’s football players as far back as 1981.
- 1991Gulf War: An Iraqi scud missile hits an American military barracks in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia killing 28 U.S. Army Reservists from Pennsylvania.
- 1992Khojaly massacre: About 613 civilians are killed by Armenian armed forces during the conflict in the Nagorno-Karabakh region of Azerbaijan.
- 2009Members of the Bangladesh Rifles mutiny at their headquarters in Pilkhana, Dhaka, Bangladesh, resulting in 74 deaths, including more than 50 army officials.
- 2015At least 310 people are killed in avalanches in northeastern Afghanistan.
View the complete list of February 25 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 25 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chelsea Hobbs, Michel Bouquet, Aras Bulut İynemli, Hannelore Schroth, Winthrop Ames, Jean Grae, Junior Walker, Kristin Sutton, Eddie Cochran, Mario Cimarro.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 25 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 25, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 24, 1984. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +180. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 26, 1995. Your incompatibility score is -186. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,304,105,753. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stayin’ Alive by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 25, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1985 – Esha Gupta, Indian model and actress; November 13, 1936 – Salim Kallas, Syrian actor and politician (d. 2013); April 21, 1988 – Jencarlos Canela, American singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,454