Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of February 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 27, 1950 was a Monday and it was the 58th day of the year 1950. It was the 9th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 11 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,191 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,397 days or 22.99 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 853 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 5, 1981.
If a dog named Sibei - a Canaan Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 326 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sibei will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sibei will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Franchot Tone
- 1910Joan Bennett
- 1937Barbara Babcock
- 1943Mary Frann
- 1962Adam Baldwin
- 1971Rozonda Thomas
- 1981Evi Goffin
- 1981Josh Groban
- 1983Hayley Angel Holt
- 1984Antti Tuisku
View the complete list of February 27 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 27.
- 1667Ludwika Karolina Radziwiłł, Prussian-Lithuanian wife of Charles III Philip, Elector Palatine (d. 1695)
- 1847Ellen Terry, English actress (d. 1928)
- 1902Ethelda Bleibtrey, American swimmer (d. 1978)
- 1907Momčilo Đujić, Serbian-American priest and commander (d. 1999)
- 1929Djalma Santos, Brazilian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1942Michel Forget, Canadian actor
- 1955Peter Christopherson, English keyboard player, songwriter, and director (Coil and Throbbing Gristle (d. 2010)
- 1958Naas Botha, South African rugby player
- 1982Ali Bastian, English actress
- 1988Dustin Jeffrey, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of February 27 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 380Edict of Thessalonica: Emperor Theodosius I, with co-emperors Gratian and Valentinian II, declare their wish that all Roman citizens convert to trinitarian Christianity.
- 1829Battle of Tarqui is fought.
- 1844The Dominican Republic gains independence from Haiti.
- 1900Second Boer War: In South Africa, British military leaders receive an unconditional notice of surrender from Boer General Piet Cronjé at the Battle of Paardeberg.
- 1902Second Boer War: Australian soldiers Harry ‘Breaker’Morant and Peter Handcock are executed in Pretoria for war crimes.
- 1933Reichstag fire: Germany’s parliament building in Berlin, the Reichstag, is set on fire; Marinus van der Lubbe, a young Dutch Communist claims responsibility. The Nazis used the fire to solidify their power and eliminate the communists as political rivals.
- 2007The Chinese Correction: The Shanghai Stock Exchange falls 9%, the largest drop in ten years.
- 2012A section of a nine-story apartment building in the city of Astrakhan, Russia, collapses in a natural gas explosion, killing ten people and injuring at least 12 others.
- 2013At least 19 people are killed when a fire breaks out at an illegal market in Kolkata, India.
- 2015A gunman kills seven people then himself in a series of shootings in Tyrone, Missouri.
View the complete list of February 27 historical events.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 27, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Meagan Good, Martin Tielli, Diane Lane, Jean Knight, Jennifer Freeman, Jay R. Ferguson, Robert Lloyd, George Clinton, Jim Beaver, Frankie Thomas.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 27 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 27, 1950.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th February 1950 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 22, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 5, 1959. Your incompatibility score is -97. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 27th February 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 27, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 58th day of 1950
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 9th Monday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 11 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 25,191 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,397 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.99 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 853
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 5, 1981
- Age in dog years: 326 dog years old using a Canaan Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: September 22, 1941 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 5, 1959 (-97)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1948 – Kathi McDonald, American singer (d. 2012); May 6, 2002 – Emily Alyn Lind, American actress; November 6, 1977 – Patrícia Tavares, Portuguese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,756