Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of February 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 28, 1922 was a Tuesday and it was the 59th day of the year 1922. It was the 9th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There is 1 day left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,159 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,053 days or 33.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,224 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 6, 1953.
If a dog named Rampage - a Basset Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 412 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rampage will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rampage will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Harry H. Corbett
- 1926Erol Taş
- 1939Tommy Tune
- 1942Brian Jones
- 1944Kelly Bishop
- 1950Jaime Fabregas
- 1960Dorothy Stratten
- 1967Martin Tielli
- 1991Sarah Bolger
- 1994Jake Bugg
View the complete list of February 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 28.
- 1619Giuseppe Felice Tosi, Italian organist and composer (d. 1693)
- 1848Arthur Giry, French historian and academic (d. 1899)
- 1920Zaim Topčić, Yugoslav and Bosnian writer (d. 1990)
- 1925Harry H. Corbett, Burmese-English actor (d. 1982)
- 1940Barry Fantoni, English astrologer, author, and illustrator
- 1942Frank Bonner, American actor and director
- 1947Deniz Gezmiş, Turkish activist (d. 1972)
- 1957Micky Stead, English footballer
- 1978Jeanne Cherhal, French singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1988Maikol Negro, Italian footballer
View the complete list of February 28 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters GEBZIGIL? Check your answers here: Word finder GEBZIGIL. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 202 BCcoronation ceremony of Liu Bang as Emperor Gaozu of Han takes place, initiating four centuries of the Han dynasty’s rule over China.
- 628Khosrau II is executed by Mihr Hormozd under the orders of Kavadh II.
- 1870The Bulgarian Exarchate is established by decree of Sultan Abd-ul-Aziz of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1914The Autonomous Republic of Northern Epirus is proclaimed in Gjirokastër, by the Greeks living in southern Albania.
- 1942The heavy cruiser USS Houston is sunk in the Battle of Sunda Strait with 693 crew members killed, along with HMAS Perth which lost 375 men.
- 1972Sino-American relations: The United States and People’s Republic of China sign the Shanghai Communiqué.
- 1980Andalusia approves its statute of autonomy through a referendum.
- 1983The final episode of M*A*S*H airs, with almost 106 million viewers. It still holds the record for the highest viewership of a season finale.
- 1985The Provisional Irish Republican Army carries out a mortar attack on the Royal Ulster Constabulary police station at Newry, killing nine officers in the highest loss of life for the RUC on a single day.
- 1997An earthquake in northern Iran is responsible for about 3,000 deaths.
View the complete list of February 28 historical events.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 28, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Lowery, Sergio Basañez, Lee Gunther, Howard Duff, Guy Nadon, Kristin Kreuk, Kimberly Elise, Patricia Owens, Les Emmerson, Julianne Hough.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 28 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 28, 1922.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th February 1922 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 10, 1915. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 14, 1912. Your score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 28, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 59th day of 1922
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 9th Tuesday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 1 day
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,159 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,053 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,224
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 6, 1953
- Age in dog years: 412 dog years old using a Basset Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: October 10, 1915 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 14, 1912 (-137)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.II.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1976 – Lu Yi, Chinese actor and singer; August 6, 1976 – Soleil Moon Frye, American actress and producer; February 7, 1972 – Robyn Lively, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,874