Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of February 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 28, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 59th day of the year 1960. It was the 9th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 133 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,782 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,261 days or 19.88 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 738 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 6, 1991.
If a dog named Jase - a Dalmatian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 285 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jase will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jase will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Don Francisco
- 1948Bernadette Peters
- 1951Roseanna Vitro
- 1955Gilbert Gottfried
- 1957Paul Delph
- 1960Tōru Ōkawa
- 1961Toshihiko Tahara
- 1988Markéta Irglová
- 1991Sarah Bolger
- 1994Jake Bugg
View the complete list of February 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 28.
- 1917Ernesto Alonso, Mexican actor, director, and producer (d. 2007)
- 1929Joseph Rouleau, Canadian opera singer and educator
- 1938Mike Wofford, American pianist and composer
- 1939Chögyam Trungpa, Tibetan philosopher and scholar (d. 1987)
- 1943Ronnie Wells, American singer and educator (d. 2007)
- 1948Bernadette Peters, American actress, singer, and author
- 1953Paul Krugman, American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1963Claudio Chiappucci, Italian cyclist
- 1979Sébastien Bourdais, French race car driver
- 1980Pascal Bosschaart, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of February 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Roger’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1246The Siege of Jaén ends in the context of the Spanish Reconquista resulting in the Castilian takeover of the city from the Taifa of Jaen.
- 1638The Scottish National Covenant is signed in Edinburgh.
- 1849Regular steamboat service from the west to the east coast of the United States begins with the arrival of the SS California in San Francisco Bay, four months 22 days after leaving New York Harbor.
- 1885The American Telephone and Telegraph Company is incorporated in New York as the subsidiary of American Bell Telephone. (American Bell would later merge with its subsidiary.)
- 1939The erroneous word “dord” is discovered in the Webster’s New International Dictionary, Second Edition, prompting an investigation.
- 1947228 Incident: In Taiwan, civil disorder is put down with the loss of an estimated 30,000 civilians.
- 1997An earthquake in northern Iran is responsible for about 3,000 deaths.
- 1998Kosovo War: Serbian police begin the offensive against the Kosovo Liberation Army in Kosovo.
- 2002During the religious violence in Gujarat, the 97 people killed in the Naroda Patiya massacre and 69 in Gulbarg Society massacre.
- 2004Over one million Taiwanese participating in the 228 Hand-in-Hand Rally form a 500 km long human chain to commemorate the 228 Incident in 1947
View the complete list of February 28 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 28, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Hewlett, Mark Indelicato, Maho Nonami, Alberta Hunter, Lynda Myles, Dero Goi, Keisuke Sohma, Frances Bergen, Karol Castillo, Ashley Fink.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 28 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 28, 1960.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th February 1960 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 31, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 25, 1943. Your score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 29, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1675. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 28th February 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 28, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 59th day of 1960
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 9th Sunday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 133 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,782 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,261 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.88 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 738
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 6, 1991
- Age in dog years: 285 dog years old using a Dalmatian breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: December 31, 1934 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 25, 1943 (-151)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith (February 29, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.II.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 10, 1941 – Robert Pine, American actor and director; August 7, 1947 – Suthivelu, Indian actor (d. 2012); September 18, 1944 – Michael Franks, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,130