Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of February 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 28, 2006 was a Tuesday and it was the 59th day of the year 2006. It was the 9th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 187 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,926 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,642 days or 4.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 167 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 6, 2037.
If a dog named Ms.Paulette - a Goldador breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ms.Paulette will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ms.Paulette will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1714Gioacchino Conti
- 1894Ben Hecht
- 1917Odette Laure
- 1943Donnie Iris
- 1944Kelly Bishop
- 1945Bubba Smith
- 1961René Simard
- 1971Maxine Bahns
- 1972Rory Cochrane
- 1991Hikaru Yamamoto
View the complete list of February 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 28.
- 1533Michel de Montaigne, French philosopher and author (d. 1592)
- 1712Louis-Joseph de Montcalm, French general (d. 1759)
- 1920Zaim Topčić, Yugoslav and Bosnian writer (d. 1990)
- 1938Foge Fazio, American football player and coach (d. 2009)
- 1940Joe South, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2012)
- 1948Mike Figgis, English director, screenwriter, and composer
- 1954Manuel Torres Félix, Mexican drug trafficker (d. 2012)
- 1984Christian Müller, German footballer
- 1985Diego Ribas da Cunha, Brazilian footballer
- 1988Markéta Irglová, Czech singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress
View the complete list of February 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1246The Siege of Jaén ends in the context of the Spanish Reconquista resulting in the Castilian takeover of the city from the Taifa of Jaen.
- 1844A gun on USS Princeton explodes while the boat is on a Potomac River cruise, killing eight people, including two United States Cabinet members.
- 1874One of the longest cases ever heard in an English court ends when the defendant is convicted of perjury for attempting to assume the identity of the heir to the Tichborne baronetcy.
- 1935DuPont scientist Wallace Carothers invents nylon.
- 1942The heavy cruiser USS Houston is sunk in the Battle of Sunda Strait with 693 crew members killed, along with HMAS Perth which lost 375 men.
- 1947228 Incident: In Taiwan, civil disorder is put down with the loss of an estimated 30,000 civilians.
- 1972Sino-American relations: The United States and People’s Republic of China sign the Shanghai Communiqué.
- 1975In London an underground train fails to stop at Moorgate terminus station and crashes into the end of the tunnel, killing 43 people.
- 1997An earthquake in northern Iran is responsible for about 3,000 deaths.
- 2004Over one million Taiwanese participating in the 228 Hand-in-Hand Rally form a 500 km long human chain to commemorate the 228 Incident in 1947
View the complete list of February 28 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 28, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Candy Clark, Todor Kolev, Keizō Kanie, Ultra Naté, Lauren German, Joe Dallesandro, Chhabi Biswas, Indus Arthur, Jang Dong-gun, Satyajit Ray.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 28 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on February 28, 2006.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th February 2006 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 2, 2000. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +198. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 1, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -183. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Check on It by Beyoncé featuring Slim Thug as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 4, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 28th February 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 28, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 59th day of 2006
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 9th Tuesday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 187 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 4,926 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,642 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 167
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 6, 2037
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Goldador breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: July 2, 2000 (+198)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 1, 1987 (-183)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: Check on It by Beyoncé featuring Slim Thug (March 4, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.II.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1955 – Marilou Diaz-Abaya, Filipino director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012); November 25, 1950 – Giorgio Faletti, Italian author, screenwriter, and actor (d. 2014); February 21, 1987 – Ashley Greene, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,080