Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1928 was a Wednesday and it was the 60th day of the year 1928. It was the 9th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 2 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,967 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,322 days or 31.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,150 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 7, 1959.
If a dog named Legend - a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Legend will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Legend will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Alex Rocco
- 1944Phyllis Frelich
- 1948Ken Foree
- 1952Sharon Dahlonega Raiford Bush
- 1968Naoko Iijima
- 1972Antonio Sabàto, Jr.
- 1976Ja Rule
- 1988Lena Gercke
- 1992Caitlin EJ Meyer
View the complete list of February 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1724Eva Marie Veigel, Austrian-English dancer (d. 1822)
- 1736Ann Lee, English-American religious leader, founded the Shakers (d. 1784)
- 1836Dickey Pearce, American baseball player and manager (d. 1908)
- 1920Ivan Ivanovich Petrov, Russian opera singer (d. 2003)
- 1928Terry Lewis, Australian police officer
- 1944Dennis Farina, American police officer and actor (d. 2013)
- 1956Jerry Fry, American baseball player
- 1984Rakhee Thakrar, English actress
- 1992Majesty Rose, American singer
- 1996Claudia Williams, New Zealand tennis player
View the complete list of February 29 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters KVIMFMCILU? Check your answers here: Unscramble words KVIMFMCILU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1504Christopher Columbus uses his knowledge of a lunar eclipse that night to convince Native Americans to provide him with supplies.
- 1704Queen Anne’s War: French forces and Native Americans stage a raid on Deerfield, Massachusetts, killing 56 villagers and taking more than 100 captive.
- 1916Child labor: In South Carolina, the minimum working age for factory, mill, and mine workers is raised from twelve to fourteen years old.
- 1936Baby Snooks, played by Fanny Brice, debuts on the radio program The Ziegfeld Follies of the Air.
- 1940Finland initiates Winter War peace negotiations.
- 1940For her role as Mammy in Gone with the Wind, Hattie McDaniel becomes the first African American to win an Academy Award.
- 1940In a ceremony held in Berkeley, California, because of the war, physicist Ernest Lawrence receives the 1939 Nobel Prize in Physics from Sweden’s Consul General in San Francisco.
- 1964In Sydney, Australian swimmer Dawn Fraser sets a new world record in the 100-meter freestyle swimming competition (58.9 seconds).
- 1988South African archbishop Desmond Tutu is arrested along with 100 clergymen during a five-day anti-apartheid demonstration in Cape Town.
- 2004Jean-Bertrand Aristide is removed as President of Haiti following a coup.
View the complete list of February 29 historical events.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Danny Williams, Lisa Gerrard, Yukiko Iwai, Yvan Ponton, Nikolas Asimos, Romi Dames, Trevor Kent, Tom Lehrer, Steve Lawrence, Buju Banton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 29, 1928.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th February 1928 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 5, 1927. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 15, 1932. Your score is -115. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1400. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 29, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 60th day of 1928
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 9th Wednesday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 2 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,967 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,322 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,150
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 7, 1959
- Age in dog years: 388 dog years old using a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: March 5, 1927 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 15, 1932 (-115)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.II.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 19, 1979 – Andrew Buchan, English actor; August 10, 1972 – Christofer Johnsson, Swedish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Therion, Carbonized, Messiah, and Demonoid); November 15, 1957 – Ray McKinnon, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,901