Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1928 was a Wednesday and it was the 60th day of the year 1928. It was the 9th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,527 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,176 days or 30.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,136 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 7, 1959.
If a dog named Stencil - a Black Russian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 462 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stencil will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Stencil will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920James Mitchell
- 1920Michèle Morgan
- 1948Gérard Darmon
- 1968Naoko Iijima
- 1968Wendi Peters
- 1972Antonio Sabàto, Jr.
- 1972Dave Williams
- 1972Saul Williams
- 1980Chris Conley
- 1984Rakhee Thakrar
View the complete list of February 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1904Rukmini Devi Arundale, Indian dancer and choreographer (d. 1986)
- 1928Joss Ackland, English actor and singer
- 1932Gene H. Golub, American mathematician and academic (d. 2007)
- 1940Patriarch Bartholomew I of Constantinople
- 1944Paolo Eleuteri Serpieri, Italian author and illustrator
- 1944Phyllis Frelich, American actress (d. 2014)
- 1952Al Autry, American baseball player
- 1976Terrence Long, American baseball player
- 1976Zoë Baker, English-New Zealand swimmer and coach
- 1992Saphir Taïder, French-Algerian footballer
View the complete list of February 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rebekah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1504Christopher Columbus uses his knowledge of a lunar eclipse that night to convince Native Americans to provide him with supplies.
- 1768Polish nobles formed Bar Confederation.
- 1796The Jay Treaty between the United States and Great Britain comes into force, facilitating ten years of peaceful trade between the two nations.
- 1916Tokelau is annexed by the United Kingdom.
- 1936Baby Snooks, played by Fanny Brice, debuts on the radio program The Ziegfeld Follies of the Air.
- 1940In a ceremony held in Berkeley, California, because of the war, physicist Ernest Lawrence receives the 1939 Nobel Prize in Physics from Sweden’s Consul General in San Francisco.
- 1944World War II: The Admiralty Islands are invaded in Operation Brewer led by American General Douglas MacArthur.
- 1964In Sydney, Australian swimmer Dawn Fraser sets a new world record in the 100-meter freestyle swimming competition (58.9 seconds).
- 1972Vietnam War: Vietnamization – South Korea withdraws 11,000 of its 48,000 troops from Vietnam.
- 1988South African archbishop Desmond Tutu is arrested along with 100 clergymen during a five-day anti-apartheid demonstration in Cape Town.
View the complete list of February 29 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Josh Homme, Vaçe Zela, Ishirō Honda, Jack Russell, Kim Sun-a, Saffron Burrows, Yūka, Eric Andersen, Anne Haney, Brendan Benson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 29, 1928.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th February 1928 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 5, 1927. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 15, 1932. Your score is -115. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1400. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 29, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 60th day of 1928
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 9th Wednesday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 76 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,527 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,176 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,136
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 7, 1959
- Age in dog years: 462 dog years old using a Black Russian Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: March 5, 1927 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 15, 1932 (-115)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.II.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1979 – Masato Wada, Japanese actor and singer (D-Boys); September 9, 1952 – Angela Cartwright, English-American actress and singer; April 20, 1947 – David Leland, English actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,872