Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1936 was a Saturday and it was the 60th day of the year 1936. It was the 9th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 4 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,043 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,348 days or 28.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,051 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 7, 1967.
If a dog named Duma - a French Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 356 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Duma will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Duma will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Dinah Shore
- 1920Ivan Ivanovich Petrov
- 1928Joss Ackland
- 1968Frank Woodley
- 1968Wendi Peters
- 1972Dave Williams
- 1984Rakhee Thakrar
- 1988Lena Gercke
- 1992Caitlin EJ Meyer
- 1992Majesty Rose
View the complete list of February 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1836Dickey Pearce, American baseball player and manager (d. 1908)
- 1840John Philip Holland, Irish engineer, designed the HMS Holland 1 (d. 1914)
- 1908Alf Gover, English cricketer and coach (d. 2001)
- 1920Rolland W. Redlin, American lawyer and politician (d. 2011)
- 1928Joss Ackland, English actor and singer
- 1972Pedro Zamora, Cuban-American television personality, cast member on The Real World: San Francisco (d. 1994)
- 1980Rubén Plaza, Spanish cyclist
- 1984Adam Sinclair, Indian field hockey player
- 1984Cullen Jones, American swimmer
- 1992Sean Abbott, Australian cricketer
View the complete list of February 29 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OHZRICFCNAB? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters OHZRICFCNAB. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1752King Alaungpaya founds Konbaung Dynasty, the last dynasty of Burmese monarchy.
- 1796The Jay Treaty between the United States and Great Britain comes into force, facilitating ten years of peaceful trade between the two nations.
- 1892St. Petersburg, Florida is incorporated.
- 1916Child labor: In South Carolina, the minimum working age for factory, mill, and mine workers is raised from twelve to fourteen years old.
- 1936Baby Snooks, played by Fanny Brice, debuts on the radio program The Ziegfeld Follies of the Air.
- 1940In a ceremony held in Berkeley, California, because of the war, physicist Ernest Lawrence receives the 1939 Nobel Prize in Physics from Sweden’s Consul General in San Francisco.
- 1944World War II: The Admiralty Islands are invaded in Operation Brewer led by American General Douglas MacArthur.
- 1952The island of Heligoland is restored to German authority.
- 1964In Sydney, Australian swimmer Dawn Fraser sets a new world record in the 100-meter freestyle swimming competition (58.9 seconds).
- 1992First day of Bosnia and Herzegovina independence referendum.
View the complete list of February 29 historical events.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Samantha Womack, River Viiperi, Ian Sutherland, Paulette Noizeux, Luc Picard, Darren Criss, Pamela David, Happy Salma, Seiichi Tanabe, John Duttine.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on February 29, 1936.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th February 1936 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 6, 1908. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 10, 1965. Your score is -189. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1450. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 29, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 60th day of 1936
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 9th Saturday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 4 days
- Age on next birthday: 85 years old
- Days since birth: 31,043 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,348 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,051
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 7, 1967
- Age in dog years: 356 dog years old using a French Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: January 6, 1908 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 10, 1965 (-189)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.II.MCMXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 12, 1965 – Christine Elise, American actress and screenwriter; September 28, 1938 – Ben E. King, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Drifters) (d. 2015); September 15, 1946 – Tommy Lee Jones, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,897