Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of February 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 5, 1966 was a Saturday and it was the 36th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 135 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,858 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 639 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Isuzu Yamada
- 1923Claude King
- 1930Rostislav Yankovsky
- 1944Al Kooper
- 1950Jonathan Freeman
- 1961Hakan Peker
- 1967Chris Parnell
- 1973Trijntje Oosterhuis
- 1981Sara Foster
- 1982Dionysis Makris
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 5.
- 1703Gilbert Tennent, Irish minister (d. 1764)
- 1804Johan Ludvig Runeberg, Finnish poet and hymn-writer (d. 1877)
- 1935Alex Harvey, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1982)
- 1953Gustavo Benítez, Paraguayan footballer and manager
- 1964Duff McKagan, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Guns N' Roses, Velvet Revolver, Loaded, and Neurotic Outsiders)
- 1966José María Olazábal, Spanish golfer
- 1979Ilaria Salvatori, Italian fencer
- 1981Nora Zehetner, American actress
- 1982Marc Kennedy, Canadian curler
- 1987Vernus Abbott, Saint Lucian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 62Earthquake in Pompeii, Italy.
- 1631Roger Williams emigrates to Boston.
- 1917The Congress of the United States passes the Immigration Act of 1917 over President Woodrow Wilson’s veto. Also known as the Asiatic Barred Zone Act, it forbade immigration from nearly all of south and southeast Asia.
- 1917The current constitution of Mexico is adopted, establishing a federal republic with powers separated into independent executive, legislative, and judicial branches.
- 1941World War II: Allied forces begin the Battle of Keren to capture Keren, Eritrea.
- 1945World War II: General Douglas MacArthur returns to Manila.
- 1946The Chondoist Chongu Party is founded in North Korea.
- 1958A hydrogen bomb known as the Tybee Bomb is lost by the US Air Force off the coast of Savannah, Georgia, never to be recovered.
- 1963The European Court of Justice’s ruling in Van Gend en Loos v Nederlandse Administratie der Belastingen establishes the principle of direct effect, one of the most important, if not the most important, decisions in the development of European Union law.
- 1997The so-called Big Three banks in Switzerland announce the creation of a $71 million fund to aid Holocaust survivors and their families.
View the complete list of historical events for February 5.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 5 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nutan, David Gilmour, Peter Guber, Cleavon Little, Spiller, Frank Leboeuf, Ian Hart, Steve Priest, Tim Wheeler, Melrose Bickerstaff.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 5 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 5, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Love by Petula Clark as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 5, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 23, 1952 – Narada Michael Walden, American singer-songwriter, drummer, and producer; July 15, 1985 – Chris Tiu, Filipino basketball player and actor; April 11, 1983 – Joanna Douglas, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 996