Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of February 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 5, 1966 was a Saturday and it was the 36th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 252 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,741 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 635 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Red Buttons
- 1923Claude King
- 1941Stephen J. Cannell
- 1957Nick Laird-Clowes
- 1961Hakan Peker
- 1969Bobby Brown
- 1976Tony Jaa
- 1980Tiwa Savage
- 1982Yū Kobayashi
- 1988Karin Ontiveros
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 5.
- 1795Wilhelm Karl Ritter von Haidinger, Austrian mineralogist, geologist, and physicist (d. 1871)
- 1840John Boyd Dunlop, Scottish businessman, co-founded Dunlop Rubber (d. 1921)
- 1876Sailor Young. English cricketer (d. 1964)
- 1889Ernest Tyldesley, English cricketer (d. 1962)
- 1919Kenneth Hare, Canadian climatologist and academic (d. 2002)
- 1923Fatmawati, Indonesian wife of Sukarno, 1st First Lady of Indonesia (d. 1980)
- 1977Elin Topuzakov, Bulgarian footballer and manager
- 1980Tiwa Savage, Nigerian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1986Carlos Villanueva, Chilean footballer
- 1997Patrick Roberts, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1631Roger Williams emigrates to Boston.
- 1778South Carolina becomes the second state to ratify the Articles of Confederation.
- 1905in Mexico, the General Hospital of Mexico is inaugurated, started with 4 basic specialities.
- 1913Greek military aviators, Michael Moutoussis and Aristeidis Moraitinis perform the first naval air mission in history, with a Farman MF.7 hydroplane.
- 1919Charlie Chaplin, Mary Pickford, Douglas Fairbanks, and D. W. Griffith launch United Artists.
- 1962French President Charles de Gaulle calls for Algeria to be granted independence.
- 1975Riots break in Lima, Peru after the police forces go on strike the day before. The uprising (locally known as the Limazo) is bloodily suppressed by the military dictatorship.
- 1985Ugo Vetere, then the mayor of Rome, and Chedli Klibi, then the mayor of Carthage meet in Tunis to sign a treaty of friendship officially ending the Third Punic War which lasted 2,131 years.
- 1994Byron De La Beckwith is convicted of the 1963 murder of civil rights leader Medgar Evers.
- 2004Rebels from the Revolutionary Artibonite Resistance Front capture the city of Gonaïves, starting the 2004 Haiti rebellion.
View the complete list of historical events for February 5.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 5 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Declan Donnelly, Abigail Mavity, Michie Tomizawa, Mitra Hajjar, Hayley Atwell, Joan Greenwood, Paul Stanley, John Candy, Steve Priest, Mike Post.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 5 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 5, 1966.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Love by Petula Clark as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 5, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 2, 1972 – Richard Ruccolo, American actor; September 29, 1935 – Jerry Lee Lewis, American singer-songwriter and pianist; August 25, 1968 – Takeshi Ueda, Japanese singer-songwriter and bass player (The Mad Capsule Markets).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 941