Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of February 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 6, 1929 was a Wednesday and it was the 37th day of the year 1929. It was the 6th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 167 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,070 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,023 days or 30.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,120 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 15, 1960.
If a dog named Tucker Roo - a Brittany breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 425 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tucker Roo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tucker Roo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Ronald Reagan
- 1922Denis Norden
- 1940Jimmy Tarbuck
- 1941Gigi Perreau
- 1944Michael Tucker
- 1964Andrey Zvyagintsev
- 1971Brian Stepanek
- 1987Luisa Värk
- 1988Allison Holker
View the complete list of February 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 6.
- 1639Daniel Georg Morhof, German author and scholar (d. 1691)
- 1721Christian Heinrich Heineken, German scholar (d. 1725)
- 1864John Henry Mackay, Scottish-German philosopher and author (d. 1933)
- 1942Charlie Coles, American basketball player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1961Yury Onufriyenko, Ukrainian-Russian colonel, pilot, and astronaut
- 1969Tim Sherwood, English footballer and manager
- 1981Shim Eun-jin, South Korean singer and actress (Baby V.O.X.)
- 1983Myron Wolf Child, Canadian activist (d. 2007)
- 1984Darren Bent, English footballer
- 1986Yunho, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (TVXQ)
View the complete list of February 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1819Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles founds Singapore.
- 1840Signing of the Treaty of Waitangi, establishing New Zealand as a British colony.
- 1843The first minstrel show in the United States, The Virginia Minstrels, opens (Bowery Amphitheatre in New York City).
- 1900The Permanent Court of Arbitration, an international arbitration court at The Hague, is created when the Senate of the Netherlands ratifies an 1899 peace conference decree.
- 1919The five-day Seattle General Strike begins.
- 1934Far-right leagues rally in front of the Palais Bourbon in an attempted coup against the French Third Republic, creating a political crisis in France.
- 1958Eight Manchester United F.C. players and 15 other passengers are killed in the Munich air disaster.
- 1959Jack Kilby of Texas Instruments files the first patent for an integrated circuit.
- 1987Justice Mary Gaudron is appointed to the High Court of Australia, the first woman to be appointed.
- 1996Willamette Valley Flood: Floods in the Willamette Valley of Oregon, United States, causes over US$500 million in property damage throughout the Pacific Northwest.
View the complete list of February 6 historical events.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 6, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maria Kanellis, Jim Boyd, Samuel West, Yuya Tegoshi, David Morrissey, Jacinda Barrett, Alberta Watson, Jake T. Austin, Chris Lowe, Will Young.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 6 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 6, 1929.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th February 1929 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 25, 1934. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 11, 1921. Your incompatibility score is -192. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 6, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 37th day of 1929
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 6th Wednesday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 167 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,070 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,023 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,120
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 15, 1960
- Age in dog years: 425 dog years old using a Brittany breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: April 25, 1934 (+159)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 11, 1921 (-192)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.II.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 10, 1980 – Sarah Shahi, American actress; February 5, 1964 – Duff McKagan, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Guns N' Roses, Velvet Revolver, Loaded, and Neurotic Outsiders); April 20, 1924 – Leslie Phillips, English actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,875