Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of February 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 6, 1929 was a Wednesday and it was the 37th day of the year 1929. It was the 6th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,531 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,177 days or 30.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,135 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 15, 1960.
If a dog named Jeff - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 429 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jeff will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jeff will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Rip Torn
- 1944Willie Tee
- 1948Bunny Rugs
- 1949Mike Batt
- 1966Rick Astley
- 1967Anita Cochran
- 1975Tomoko Kawase
- 1977Josh Stewart
- 1985Crystal Reed
View the complete list of February 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 6.
- 1577Beatrice Cenci, Italian murderer (d. 1599)
- 1756Aaron Burr, American colonel and politician, 3rd Vice President of the United States (d. 1836)
- 1814Auguste Chapdelaine, French missionary (d. 1856)
- 1833José María de Pereda, Spanish author and academic (d. 1906)
- 1834Ema Pukšec, Croatian-German soprano (d. 1889)
- 1912Eva Braun, German wife of Adolf Hitler (d. 1945)
- 1919Takashi Yanase, Japanese poet and illustrator, created Anpanman (d. 2013)
- 1929Oscar Sambrano Urdaneta, Venezuelan author and critic (d. 2011)
- 1938Fred Mifflin, Canadian admiral and politician, 19th Minister of Veterans Affairs
- 1986Yunho, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (TVXQ)
View the complete list of February 6 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters BEGUZOWOXAZ? Check your answers here: Word scramble BEGUZOWOXAZ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1788Massachusetts becomes the sixth state to ratify the United States Constitution.
- 1900The Permanent Court of Arbitration, an international arbitration court at The Hague, is created when the Senate of the Netherlands ratifies an 1899 peace conference decree.
- 1919The five-day Seattle General Strike begins.
- 1922The Washington Naval Treaty is signed in Washington, D.C., limiting the naval armaments of United States, Britain, Japan, France, and Italy.
- 1951The Broker, a Pennsylvania Railroad passenger train derails near Woodbridge Township, New Jersey. The accident kills 85 people and injures over 500 more. The wreck is one of the worst rail disasters in American history.
- 1959At Cape Canaveral, Florida, the first successful test firing of a Titan intercontinental ballistic missile is accomplished.
- 1976In testimony before a United States Senate subcommittee, Lockheed Corporation president Carl Kotchian admits that the company had paid out approximately $3 million in bribes to the office of Japanese Prime Minister Kakuei Tanaka.
- 1978The Blizzard of 1978, one of the worst Nor'easters in New England history, hit the region, with sustained winds of 65 mph and snowfall of four inches an hour.
- 1981The National Resistance Army of Uganda launches an attack on a Ugandan Army installation in the central Mubende District to begin the Ugandan Bush War.
- 1987Justice Mary Gaudron is appointed to the High Court of Australia, the first woman to be appointed.
View the complete list of February 6 historical events.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 6, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jakki Degg, Justin Peroff, Kelly McGillis, Felix Cavaliere, Samuel Larsen, Mary Stuart Masterson, Tom Verica, James R. Schlesinger, Luke Halpin, Peter Parros.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 6 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 6, 1929.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th February 1929 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 25, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 11, 1921. Your score is -192. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 6, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 37th day of 1929
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 6th Wednesday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 72 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,531 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,177 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,135
- Next full moon: November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 15, 1960
- Age in dog years: 429 dog years old using a Bearded Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: April 25, 1934 (+159)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 11, 1921 (-192)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.II.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1976 – Josh Saviano, American actor and lawyer; April 12, 1985 – Olga Seryabkina, Russian singer-songwriter (Serebro); March 21, 1944 – Timothy Dalton, Welsh-English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,935