Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of February 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 6, 1993 was a Saturday and it was the 37th day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,958 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 304 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Jan Werich
- 1922Denis Norden
- 1931Rip Torn
- 1932François Truffaut
- 1945Bob Marley
- 1946Mike Grady
- 1952Viktor Giacobbo
- 1965Jan Svěrák
- 1966Rick Astley
- 1980Kim Poirier
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 6.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 6.
- 1695Nicolaus II Bernoulli, Swiss-Russian mathematician and theorist (d. 1726)
- 1818Jenaro Quesada, 1st Marquis of Miravalles, Spanish general and politician (d. 1889)
- 1872Robert Maillart, Swiss engineer, designed the Salginatobel Bridge and Schwandbach Bridge (d. 1940)
- 1932Camilo Cienfuegos, Cuban soldier and anarchist (d. 1959)
- 1936Kent Douglas, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2009)
- 1949Jim Sheridan, Irish director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1955Bruno Stolorz, French rugby player and coach
- 1968Akira Yamaoka, Japanese composer and producer
- 1982Jade Edmistone, Australian swimmer
- 1987Hayato Ichihara, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1815New Jersey grants the first American railroad charter to John Stevens.
- 1833Otto becomes the first modern King of Greece.
- 1843The first minstrel show in the United States, The Virginia Minstrels, opens (Bowery Amphitheatre in New York City).
- 1918British women over the age of 30 get the right to vote.
- 1952Elizabeth II becomes queen regnant of the United Kingdom and the other Commonwealth realms upon the death of her father, George VI. At the exact moment of succession, she was in a tree house at the Treetops Hotel in Kenya.
- 1959At Cape Canaveral, Florida, the first successful test firing of a Titan intercontinental ballistic missile is accomplished.
- 1959Jack Kilby of Texas Instruments files the first patent for an integrated circuit.
- 1975A crucial by-election is held in Kankesanthurai, Sri Lanka.
- 1981The National Resistance Army of Uganda launches an attack on a Ugandan Army installation in the central Mubende District to begin the Ugandan Bush War.
- 1989The Round Table Talks start in Poland, thus marking the beginning of overthrow of communism in Eastern Europe.
View the complete list of historical events for February 6.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 6 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andrew Davies, Sunny Johnson, David Heavener, Robert Tripe, James McMurtry, Tim Vine, Zara Aldana, Tom Verlaine, Amber Liu, Yu Suzuki.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 6 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 6, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 6, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 20, 1960 – Lepa Brena, Bosnian singer and actress; July 10, 1990 – Sung Joon, South Korean model and actor; September 16, 1914 – Allen Funt, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,085