Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of February 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 6, 2000 was a Sunday and it was the 37th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,349 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 215 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Michael Maltese
- 1939Mike Farrell
- 1941Gigi Perreau
- 1949Jim Sheridan
- 1951Jacques Villeret
- 1962Axl Rose
- 1967Anita Cochran
- 1981Calum Best
- 1987Luisa Värk
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 6.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 6.
- 1875Leonid Gobyato, Russian general (d. 1915)
- 1931James Bonk, American chemist and academic (d. 2013)
- 1946Richie Hayward, American drummer and songwriter (Little Feat and Fraternity of Man) (d. 2010)
- 1957Kathy Najimy, American actress
- 1963Scott Gordon, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1964Gordon Downie, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The Tragically Hip)
- 1967Anita Cochran, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1968Akira Yamaoka, Japanese composer and producer
- 1980Ben Lawson, Australian actor
- 1980Luke Ravenstahl, American politician, 58th Mayor of Pittsburgh
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1806Battle of San Domingo: British naval victory against the French in the Caribbean.
- 1815New Jersey grants the first American railroad charter to John Stevens.
- 1819Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles founds Singapore.
- 1840Signing of the Treaty of Waitangi, establishing New Zealand as a British colony.
- 1900The Permanent Court of Arbitration, an international arbitration court at The Hague, is created when the Senate of the Netherlands ratifies an 1899 peace conference decree.
- 1942World War II: The United Kingdom declares war on Thailand.
- 1975A crucial by-election is held in Kankesanthurai, Sri Lanka.
- 1978The Blizzard of 1978, one of the worst Nor'easters in New England history, hit the region, with sustained winds of 65 mph and snowfall of four inches an hour.
- 1987Justice Mary Gaudron is appointed to the High Court of Australia, the first woman to be appointed.
- 1996Willamette Valley Flood: Floods in the Willamette Valley of Oregon, United States, causes over US$500 million in property damage throughout the Pacific Northwest.
View the complete list of historical events for February 6.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 6 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cassidy Freeman, Paweł Małaszyński, Jaimee Foxworth, Lucy Fry, Surjit Bindrakhia, Sam Cooke, Gordon Downie, Joey Tempest, Kahi, Emiliano Díez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 6 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 6, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 12, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1949 – Simon Callow, English actor and director; August 18, 1966 – Gustavo Charif, Argentinian director and producer; October 7, 1965 – Kumiko Watanabe, Japanese voice actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,065