Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 39th day of the year 1973. It was the 6th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,811 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,604 days or 15.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 569 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 17, 2004.
If a dog named Maybelline - a Vizsla breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 227 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maybelline will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Maybelline will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Lonnie Johnson
- 1913Betty Field
- 1928Jack Larson
- 1931James Dean
- 1948Dan Seals
- 1969Mary McCormack
- 1969Shiva Rose
- 1974Kimbo Slice
- 1983Olga Syahputra
- 1989Dani Harmer
View the complete list of February 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1764Joseph Leopold Eybler, Austrian composer and conductor (d. 1846)
- 1906Chester Carlson, American physicist and lawyer, invented Xerography (d. 1968)
- 1942Terry Melcher, American singer-songwriter and producer (Bruce & Terry) (d. 2004)
- 1950Cristina Ferrare, American model and actress
- 1951Z'EV, American poet and drummer
- 1952Marinho Chagas, Brazilian footballer and coach (d. 2014)
- 1984Cecily Strong, American actress
- 1989JaJuan Johnson, American basketball player
- 1990Bethany Hamilton, American surfer
- 1991Aristidis Soiledis, Greek footballer
View the complete list of February 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1238The Mongols burn the Russian city of Vladimir.
- 1693The College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia is granted a charter by King William III and Queen Mary II.
- 1817Las Heras crosses the Andes with an army to join San Martín and liberate Chile from Spain.
- 1948The formal creation of the Korean People’s Army of North Korea is announced.
- 1962Charonne massacre. Nine trade unionists are killed by French police at the instigation of Nazi collaborator Maurice Papon, then chief of the Paris Prefecture of Police.
- 1974After 84 days in space, the crew of Skylab 4, the last crew to visit American space station Skylab, returns to Earth.
- 1978Proceedings of the United States Senate are broadcast on radio for the first time.
- 1993General Motors sues NBC after Dateline NBC allegedly rigs two crashes intended to demonstrate that some GM pickups can easily catch fire if hit in certain places. NBC settles the lawsuit the next day.
- 2010A freak storm in the Hindu Kush mountains of Afghanistan triggers a series of at least 36 avalanches, burying over two miles of road, killing at least 172 people and trapping over 2,000 travelers.
- 2014A hotel fire in Medina, Saudi Arabia kills 15 Egyptian pilgrims with 130 also injured.
View the complete list of February 8 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joel Grey, A. Rafiq, Dina Pathak, Gilles Vigneault, Travis Schuldt, Douglas Wilmer, Amber, Ajay Jadeja, Alyson Hannigan, Beatriz Sheridan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 8, 1973.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th February 1973 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 11, 1946. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1990. Your incompatibility score is -116. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crocodile Rock by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 10, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 8th February 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 8, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 39th day of 1973
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 6th Thursday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 355 days
- Age on next birthday: 47 years old
- Days since birth: 16,811 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,604 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 569
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 17, 2004
- Age in dog years: 227 dog years old using a Vizsla breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: February 11, 1946 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1990 (-116)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: Crocodile Rock by Elton John (February 10, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 11, 1982 – Natalie Dormer, English actress; May 2, 1977 – Jenna von Oÿ, American actress and singer; September 24, 2001 – Clare Foley, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,883