Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 39th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,539 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 560 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Rosie Bordone - a Siberian Husky breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 222 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rosie Bordone will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rosie Bordone will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Audrey Meadows
- 1925Jack Lemmon
- 1944Roger Lloyd-Pack
- 1948Ron Tyson
- 1953Mary Steenburgen
- 1956Kostas Triantafyllopoulos
- 1963Joshua Kadison
- 1964Robert Nebřenský
- 1982Liam McIntyre
- 1982Sousuke Takaoka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1798Grand Duke Michael Pavlovich of Russia (d. 1849)
- 1906Chester Carlson, American physicist and lawyer, invented Xerography (d. 1968)
- 1932Cliff Allison, English race car driver (d. 2005)
- 1941Jagjit Singh, Indian singer-songwriter (d. 2011)
- 1942Terry Melcher, American singer-songwriter and producer (Bruce & Terry) (d. 2004)
- 1944Barbro Hedvall
- 1974Ulises de la Cruz, Ecuadorian footballer and politician
- 1983Jermaine Anderson, Canadian basketball player
- 1990Daniel Vidot, Australian rugby league footballer
- 1990Trần Thị Thùy Dung, Vietnamese model, Miss Vietnam 2008
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1347The Byzantine civil war of 1341–47 ends with a power-sharing agreement between John VI Kantakouzenos and John V Palaiologos.
- 1817Las Heras crosses the Andes with an army to join San Martín and liberate Chile from Spain.
- 1946The first portion of the Revised Standard Version of the Bible, the first serious challenge to the popularity of the Authorized King James Version, is published.
- 1963The first full color television program in the world, publicly advertised, is broadcast in Mexico City by XHGC-TV, Channel 5, due to technical breakthrough advances made by Mexican engineer Guillermo González Camarena.
- 1963The regime of Prime Minister of Iraq, Brigadier General Abd al-Karim Qasim is overthrown by the Ba'ath Party.
- 1974Military coup in Upper Volta.
- 1983The Melbourne dust storm hits Australia’s second largest city. The result of the worst drought on record and a day of severe weather conditions, a 320 m deep dust cloud envelops the city, turning day to night.
- 1993General Motors sues NBC after Dateline NBC allegedly rigs two crashes intended to demonstrate that some GM pickups can easily catch fire if hit in certain places. NBC settles the lawsuit the next day.
- 1996The U.S. Congress passes the Communications Decency Act.
- 2014A hotel fire in Medina, Saudi Arabia kills 15 Egyptian pilgrims with 130 also injured.
View the complete list of historical events for February 8.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Natalia Oreiro, Alex de Renzy, Ernesto Alonso, Juraj Kukura, Soraia Chaves, Liza Wang, Eiichi Ohtaki, Catie Curtis, Lee Seung-chul, CL.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 8, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crocodile Rock by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 10, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 3, 1947 – Stephen McHattie, Canadian actor and director; May 1, 1927 – Laura Betti, Italian actress (d. 2004); June 27, 1976 – Cazwell, American rapper and songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,239