Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 39th day of the year 2003. It was the 6th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 57 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,787 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,929 days or 5.28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 196 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 17, 2034.
If a dog named Frederick - a Cesky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Frederick will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Frederick will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Lonnie Johnson
- 1937Manfred Krug
- 1943Creed Bratton
- 1974Chris Waitt
- 1974Kimbo Slice
- 1974Seth Green
- 1976Abi Titmuss
- 1981Myriam Montemayor Cruz
- 1990Trần Thị Thùy Dung
- 1991Nam Woo-hyun
View the complete list of February 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1804Richard Lemon Lander, English explorer (d. 1834)
- 1915Georges Guétary, Egyptian-French singer, dancer, and actor (d. 1997)
- 1937Joe Raposo, American pianist and composer (d. 1989)
- 1963Mohammad Azharuddin, Indian cricketer and politician
- 1966Bruno Labbadia, German footballer and manager
- 1976Abi Titmuss, English model and actress
- 1980Conor O'Brian, American wrestler
- 1981Myriam Montemayor Cruz, Mexican singer
- 1982Danny Tamberelli, American actor
- 1998Šarlote Lēnmane, Latvian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of February 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1575Leiden University is founded, and given the motto Praesidium Libertatis.
- 1587Mary, Queen of Scots, is executed on suspicion of having been involved in the Babington Plot to murder her cousin, Queen Elizabeth I.
- 1601Robert Devereux, 2nd Earl of Essex, rebels against Queen Elizabeth I – the revolt is quickly crushed.
- 1865In the United States, Delaware voters reject the Thirteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, and vote to continue the practice of slavery. (Delaware finally ratifies the amendment on February 12, 1901.)
- 1879The England cricket team led by Lord Harris is attacked during a riot during a match in Sydney.
- 1885The first government-approved Japanese immigrants arrived in Hawaii.
- 1950The Stasi, the secret police of East Germany, is established.
- 1960The first eight brass star plaques are installed in the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- 1983The Melbourne dust storm hits Australia’s second largest city. The result of the worst drought on record and a day of severe weather conditions, a 320 m deep dust cloud envelops the city, turning day to night.
- 1996The massive Internet collaboration 24 Hours in Cyberspace takes place.
View the complete list of February 8 historical events.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charles Dibdin, Joy Behar, Frédéric Pierrot, Alicia Witt, Carl Gottlieb, Betty Carter, Joyce Jacobs, Susan Flannery, Estella Warren, Lisa Gormley.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 8, 2003.
Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th February 2003 is Violet for modesty.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 8, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 8th February 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 8, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 39th day of 2003
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 6th Saturday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2020: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 57 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,787 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,929 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.28 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 196
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 17, 2034
- Age in dog years: 80 dog years old using a Cesky Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J (February 8, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1928 – Capucine, French actress and model (d. 1990); January 10, 1939 – Scott McKenzie, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2012); June 14, 1955 – Paul O'Grady, English television host, producer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,847