Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 39th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,402 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 183 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Shoe Shine - a Dachshund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 76 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shoe Shine will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Shoe Shine will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Claude Rich
- 1949Niels Arestrup
- 1953Mary Steenburgen
- 1964Robert Nebřenský
- 1972Big Show
- 1977Christian Vasquez
- 1981Myriam Montemayor Cruz
- 1988Nozomi Sasaki
- 1988Ryan Pinkston
- 1994Nikki Yanofsky
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1866Moses Gomberg, Ukrainian-American chemist and academic (d. 1947)
- 1890Claro M. Recto, Filipino lawyer, jurist, and politician (d. 1960)
- 1925Jack Lemmon, American actor, singer, and director (d. 2001)
- 1926Neal Cassady, American author and poet (d. 1968)
- 1937Manfred Krug, German actor and singer
- 1944Roger Lloyd-Pack, English actor (d. 2014)
- 1949Niels Arestrup, French actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1955John Grisham, American lawyer and author
- 1957Katherine Freese, American astrophysicist
- 1965Miguel Pardeza, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 8.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1587Mary, Queen of Scots, is executed on suspicion of having been involved in the Babington Plot to murder her cousin, Queen Elizabeth I.
- 1726The Supreme Privy Council is established in Russia.
- 1817Las Heras crosses the Andes with an army to join San Martín and liberate Chile from Spain.
- 1855The Devil’s Footprints mysteriously appear in southern Devon.
- 1922United States President Warren G. Harding introduces the first radio set in the White House.
- 1960The first eight brass star plaques are installed in the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- 1974After 84 days in space, the crew of Skylab 4, the last crew to visit American space station Skylab, returns to Earth.
- 1978Proceedings of the United States Senate are broadcast on radio for the first time.
- 1983The Melbourne dust storm hits Australia’s second largest city. The result of the worst drought on record and a day of severe weather conditions, a 320 m deep dust cloud envelops the city, turning day to night.
- 1993General Motors sues NBC after Dateline NBC allegedly rigs two crashes intended to demonstrate that some GM pickups can easily catch fire if hit in certain places. NBC settles the lawsuit the next day.
View the complete list of historical events for February 8.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Susan Stafford, Nadine Beiler, Archie Kao, Katiana Balanika, Intesar Al-Sharah, Sakis Boulas, Jolin Tsai, Mick Fleetwood, Berry Gordy, Jr., Sonia Agarwal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 8, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 8, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1989 – Van Roxas, Filipino singer and actor; July 1, 1934 – Sydney Pollack, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2008); February 6, 1901 – Ben Lyon, American actor and singer (d. 1979).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,325