Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 39th day of the year 2003. It was the 6th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,733 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,911 days or 5.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 194 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 17, 2034.
If a dog named Rachell - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rachell will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Rachell will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Claude Rich
- 1950Cristina Ferrare
- 1952Daisuke Gōri
- 1962Dennis Padilla
- 1974Seth Green
- 1979Josh Keaton
- 1980Jenny Miller
- 1982Liam McIntyre
- 1989Dani Harmer
- 1990Trần Thị Thùy Dung
View the complete list of February 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 120Vettius Valens, Greek astronomer, mathematician, and astrologer (d. 175)
- 1291Afonso IV of Portugal (d. 1357)
- 1807Benjamin Waterhouse Hawkins, English sculptor and zoologist (d. 1889)
- 1878Martin Buber, Austrian-Israeli philosopher and academic (d. 1965)
- 1894Ludwig Marcuse, German philosopher and author (d. 1971)
- 1897Zakir Hussain, Indian academic and politician, 3rd president of India (d. 1969)
- 1900Ivan Ivanov-Vano, Russian animator and director (d. 1987)
- 1944Roger Lloyd-Pack, English actor (d. 2014)
- 1952Daisuke Gōri, Japanese actor (d. 2010)
- 1977Yucef Merhi, Venezuelan-American poet and graphic designer
View the complete list of February 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1238The Mongols burn the Russian city of Vladimir.
- 1855The Devil’s Footprints mysteriously appear in southern Devon.
- 1856Barbu Dimitrie Știrbei abolishes slavery in Wallachia.
- 1904Battle of Port Arthur: A surprise torpedo attack by the Japanese at Port Arthur, China starts the Russo-Japanese War.
- 1946The first portion of the Revised Standard Version of the Bible, the first serious challenge to the popularity of the Authorized King James Version, is published.
- 1960Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom issues an Order-in-Council, stating that she and her family would be known as the House of Windsor, and that her descendants will take the name “Mountbatten-Windsor”.
- 1963The first full color television program in the world, publicly advertised, is broadcast in Mexico City by XHGC-TV, Channel 5, due to technical breakthrough advances made by Mexican engineer Guillermo González Camarena.
- 1971The NASDAQ stock market index opens for the first time.
- 1974After 84 days in space, the crew of Skylab 4, the last crew to visit American space station Skylab, returns to Earth.
- 1993General Motors sues NBC after Dateline NBC allegedly rigs two crashes intended to demonstrate that some GM pickups can easily catch fire if hit in certain places. NBC settles the lawsuit the next day.
View the complete list of February 8 historical events.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kele Okereke, Amanda Setton, Jason Stollsteimer, Anthony Kavanagh, Ukee Washington, Larry Martyn, Bruce McGill, James Longley, Bertil Norström, Anton Newcombe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 8, 2003.
Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th February 2003 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 8, 2015. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +177. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 9, 1980. Your incompatibility score is -104. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 8, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 8th February 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 8, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 39th day of 2003
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 6th Saturday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2020: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 111 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,733 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,911 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 194
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 17, 2034
- Age in dog years: 99 dog years old using a Belgian Tervuren breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: March 8, 2015 (+177)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 9, 1980 (-104)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J (February 8, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1909 – Joe DeRita, American actor (d. 1993); September 6, 1989 – Kim So-eun, South Korean actress; September 9, 1955 – John Kricfalusi, Canadian voice actor, animator, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,905