Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 39th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 196 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,283 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 179 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Danai Stratigopoulou
- 1925Jack Lemmon
- 1949Niels Arestrup
- 1953Mary Steenburgen
- 1974Chris Waitt
- 1981Myriam Montemayor Cruz
- 1981Sophie Choudry
- 1988Rucha Hasabnis
- 1989Dani Harmer
- 1994Nikki Yanofsky
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1829Vital-Justin Grandin, French-Canadian bishop and missionary (d. 1902)
- 1890Claro M. Recto, Filipino lawyer, jurist, and politician (d. 1960)
- 1911Elizabeth Bishop, American poet and short-story writer (d. 1979)
- 1921Lana Turner, American actress and singer (d. 1995)
- 1939Ken Iman, American football player and coach (d. 2010)
- 1941Tom Rush, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1955John Grisham, American lawyer and author
- 1982Liam McIntyre, Australian actor
- 1985Jeremy Davis, American bass player and songwriter (Paramore)
- 1998Šarlote Lēnmane, Latvian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1601Robert Devereux, 2nd Earl of Essex, rebels against Queen Elizabeth I – the revolt is quickly crushed.
- 1817Las Heras crosses the Andes with an army to join San Martín and liberate Chile from Spain.
- 1924Capital punishment: The first state execution in the United States by gas chamber takes place in Nevada.
- 1942World War II: Japan invades Singapore.
- 1948The formal creation of the Korean People’s Army of North Korea is announced.
- 1949Cardinal Mindszenty of Hungary is sentenced for treason.
- 1950The Stasi, the secret police of East Germany, is established.
- 1952Elizabeth II is proclaimed Queen of the United Kingdom.
- 1962Charonne massacre. Nine trade unionists are killed by French police at the instigation of Nazi collaborator Maurice Papon, then chief of the Paris Prefecture of Police.
- 1978Proceedings of the United States Senate are broadcast on radio for the first time.
View the complete list of historical events for February 8.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Simon Gregson, Chris Colfer, Stewart Lee, Léo-Ernest Ouimet, Klaudia Taev, Gigi Edgley, Mari Natsuki, Leonor Varela, Trie Utami, Lalla Carlsen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 8, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 8, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 24, 1911 – Kirby Grant, American actor (d. 1985); December 8, 1996 – Teala Dunn, American actress; September 9, 1981 – Julie Gonzalo, Argentinian-American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,044