Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 39th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,494 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 186 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Capriccio - a Saluki breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Capriccio will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Capriccio will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Betty Field
- 1931James Dean
- 1941Nick Nolte
- 1941Tom Rush
- 1962Dennis Padilla
- 1979Josh Keaton
- 1980Jenny Miller
- 1981Myriam Montemayor Cruz
- 1982Sousuke Takaoka
- 1997Kathryn Newton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1822Maxime Du Camp, French photographer and journalist (d. 1894)
- 1825Henry Walter Bates, English geographer, biologist, and explorer (d. 1892)
- 1828Jules Verne, French author, poet, and playwright (d. 1905)
- 1897Zakir Hussain, Indian academic and politician, 3rd president of India (d. 1969)
- 1913Betty Field, American actress (d. 1973)
- 1930Arlan Stangeland, American farmer and politician (d. 2013)
- 1930James Deetz, American anthropologist and academic (d. 2000)
- 1950Cristina Ferrare, American model and actress
- 1982Sousuke Takaoka, Japanese actor
- 1995Yao Jinnan, Chinese gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1587Mary, Queen of Scots, is executed on suspicion of having been involved in the Babington Plot to murder her cousin, Queen Elizabeth I.
- 1879Sandford Fleming first proposes adoption of Universal Standard Time at a meeting of the Royal Canadian Institute.
- 1879The England cricket team led by Lord Harris is attacked during a riot during a match in Sydney.
- 1942World War II: Japan invades Singapore.
- 1945World War II: The United Kingdom and Canada commence Operation Veritable to occupy the west bank of the Rhine.
- 1962Charonne massacre. Nine trade unionists are killed by French police at the instigation of Nazi collaborator Maurice Papon, then chief of the Paris Prefecture of Police.
- 1971The NASDAQ stock market index opens for the first time.
- 1974After 84 days in space, the crew of Skylab 4, the last crew to visit American space station Skylab, returns to Earth.
- 1981Twenty-one association football spectators are trampled to death at Karaiskakis Stadium in Neo Faliro, Greece, after a football match between Olympiacos F.C. and AEK Athens F.C.
- 1983The Melbourne dust storm hits Australia’s second largest city. The result of the worst drought on record and a day of severe weather conditions, a 320 m deep dust cloud envelops the city, turning day to night.
View the complete list of historical events for February 8.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Victor Fleming, Joyce Jacobs, Maurice Argent, Bill Justis, Irene Skliva, Marie Magdalene Charlotte Ackermann, Kiel Martin, Vittorio Gassman, Binnur Kaya, Victor Argo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 8, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 8, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 23, 1919 – Ernie Kovacs, American actor and game show host (d. 1962); October 26, 1991 – Riho Iida, Japanese model and actress; March 14, 1976 – Merlin Santana, American actor (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,258