Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 39th day of the year 2003. It was the 6th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,882 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,961 days or 5.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 199 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 17, 2034.
If a dog named Lacy - a Kuvasz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 104 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lacy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Lacy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Edith Evans
- 1903Greta Keller
- 1915Georges Guétary
- 1922Audrey Meadows
- 1941Jagjit Singh
- 1944Roger Lloyd-Pack
- 1952Daisuke Gōri
- 1961Bruce Timm
- 1974Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo
- 1984Cecily Strong
View the complete list of February 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1291Afonso IV of Portugal (d. 1357)
- 1890Claro M. Recto, Filipino lawyer, jurist, and politician (d. 1960)
- 1913Betty Field, American actress (d. 1973)
- 1929Claude Rich, French actor and screenwriter
- 1932Cliff Allison, English race car driver (d. 2005)
- 1966Hristo Stoichkov, Bulgarian footballer and manager
- 1980Jenny Miller, Canadian-Filipino actress
- 1983Jim Verraros, American singer and actor
- 1985Jeremy Davis, American bass player and songwriter (Paramore)
- 1995Jordan Todosey, Canadian actress
View the complete list of February 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1250Seventh Crusade: Crusaders engage Ayyubid forces in the Battle of Al Mansurah.
- 1807Battle of Eylau – Napoleon defeats Russians under General Bennigsen and the Prussians under L'Estocq
- 1922United States President Warren G. Harding introduces the first radio set in the White House.
- 1924Capital punishment: The first state execution in the United States by gas chamber takes place in Nevada.
- 1946The first portion of the Revised Standard Version of the Bible, the first serious challenge to the popularity of the Authorized King James Version, is published.
- 1962Charonne massacre. Nine trade unionists are killed by French police at the instigation of Nazi collaborator Maurice Papon, then chief of the Paris Prefecture of Police.
- 1963The first full color television program in the world, publicly advertised, is broadcast in Mexico City by XHGC-TV, Channel 5, due to technical breakthrough advances made by Mexican engineer Guillermo González Camarena.
- 1963The regime of Prime Minister of Iraq, Brigadier General Abd al-Karim Qasim is overthrown by the Ba'ath Party.
- 1974After 84 days in space, the crew of Skylab 4, the last crew to visit American space station Skylab, returns to Earth.
- 1986Hinton train collision: Twenty-three people are killed when a VIA Rail passenger train collides with a 118-car Canadian National freight train near the town of Hinton, Alberta, west of Edmonton. It is the worst rail accident in Canada until the Lac-Mégantic, Quebec derailment in 2013 which killed forty-seven people.
View the complete list of February 8 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Harris, Steve Howe, Rita MacNeil, Craig Mack, Sarah Jezebel Deva, Peggy Ashcroft, Brian Robertson, Katie Lowes, Elaine Cassidy, Teresa Graves.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 8, 2003.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th February 2003 is Violet for modesty.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 8, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 8th February 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 8, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 39th day of 2003
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 6th Saturday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 327 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 5,882 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,961 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 199
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 17, 2034
- Age in dog years: 104 dog years old using a Kuvasz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J (February 8, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 12, 1966 – Pops Fernandez, Filipino singer and actress; February 10, 1906 – Lon Chaney, Jr., American actor (d. 1973); June 12, 1967 – Frances O'Connor, English-Australian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,865