Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1901 was a Saturday and it was the 40th day of the year 1901. It was the 6th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 121 years old when that day comes. There have been 43,963 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,654 days or 40.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,488 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 18, 1932.
If a dog named Pepsimontesi - a Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 560 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pepsimontesi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pepsimontesi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Stompin' Tom Connors
- 1943Barbara Lewis
- 1965Julie Warner
- 1965Stephin Merritt
- 1966Harald Eia
- 1979Hiroko Anzai
- 1980Margarita Levieva
- 1980Shelly Martinez
- 1981Rina Chinen
- 1985David Gallagher
View the complete list of February 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1441Ali-Shir Nava'i, Turkish poet, linguist, and painter (d. 1501)
- 1909Carmen Miranda, Portuguese-Brazilian actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1955)
- 1936Clive Swift, English actor
- 1945Mia Farrow, American actress and singer
- 1946Jim Webb, American captain and politician, 18th United States Secretary of the Navy
- 1947Carla Del Ponte, Swiss lawyer and diplomat
- 1947Joe Ely, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Flatlanders and Los Super Seven)
- 1966Harald Eia, Norwegian comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1982Domingo Cisma González, Spanish footballer
- 1993Niclas Füllkrug, German footballer
View the complete list of February 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alberta’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Zeno crowned as co-emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1621Gregory XV becomes Pope, the last Pope elected by acclamation.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected the Provisional President of the Confederate States of America by the Confederate convention at Montgomery, Alabama.
- 1870US president Ulysses S. Grant signs a joint resolution of Congress establishing the U.S. Weather Bureau.
- 1895William G. Morgan creates a game called Mintonette, which soon comes to be referred to as volleyball.
- 1913A group of meteors is visible across much of the eastern seaboard of North and South America, leading astronomers to conclude the source had been a small, short-lived natural satellite of the Earth.
- 1920Under the terms of the Svalbard Treaty, international diplomacy recognizes Norwegian sovereignty over Arctic archipelago Svalbard, and designates it as demilitarized.
- 1964The Beatles make their first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show, performing before a “record-busting” audience of 73 million viewers across the USA.
- 1975The Soyuz 17 Soviet spacecraft returns to Earth.
- 1991Voters in Lithuania vote for independence.
View the complete list of February 9 historical events.
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9, and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hermione Baddeley, Leslie Nielsen, Mari Pokinen, Bindi Irwin, India de Beaufort, Patrice Chéreau, Pinto Colvig, John Saxon, Claire Trevor, Glenn Hughes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 9, 1901.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th February 1901 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 3, 1910. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 5, 1927. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 13,136 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 6,900 times in the year 1901. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 9, 1901. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 40th day of 1901
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 6th Saturday of 1901
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 232 days
- Age on next birthday: 121 years old
- Days since birth: 43,963 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,654 days
- Years spent sleeping: 40.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,488
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 18, 1932
- Age in dog years: 560 dog years old using a Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: November 3, 1910 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 5, 1927 (-128)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 13,136 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 6,900 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.II.MCMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 1, 1975 – Omar Rodríguez-López, Puerto Rican-American guitarist, songwriter, producer, and actor (The Mars Volta, At the Drive-In, Bosnian Rainbows, and De Facto); June 2, 1920 – Johnny Speight, English screenwriter and producer (d. 1998); December 26, 1944 – Jane Lapotaire, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,897