Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1921 was a Wednesday and it was the 40th day of the year 1921. It was the 6th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 215 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,310 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,103 days or 33.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,230 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 18, 1952.
If a dog named Chuba - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 465 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chuba will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Chuba will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Stompin' Tom Connors
- 1943Joe Pesci
- 1955Jimmy Pursey
- 1965Julie Warner
- 1978Erin O'Connor
- 1979Zhang Ziyi
- 1981The Rev
- 1984Logan Bartholomew
- 1987Michael B. Jordan
- 1990Tyson Houseman
View the complete list of February 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1871Howard Taylor Ricketts, American pathologist and physician (d. 1910)
- 1874Amy Lowell, American poet, critic, and educator (d. 1925)
- 1910Jacques Monod, French biochemist and geneticist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1976)
- 1916Tex Hughson, American baseball player (d. 1993)
- 1925John B. Cobb, American philosopher and theologian
- 1935Lionel Fanthorpe, English-Welsh priest, journalist, and author
- 1962Anik Bissonnette, Canadian ballerina
- 1972Jason Winston George, American actor
- 1982Ami Suzuki, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress
- 1987Michael B. Jordan, American actor
View the complete list of February 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Hazel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Zeno crowned as co-emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected the Provisional President of the Confederate States of America by the Confederate convention at Montgomery, Alabama.
- 1870US president Ulysses S. Grant signs a joint resolution of Congress establishing the U.S. Weather Bureau.
- 1920Under the terms of the Svalbard Treaty, international diplomacy recognizes Norwegian sovereignty over Arctic archipelago Svalbard, and designates it as demilitarized.
- 1945World War II: A force of Allied aircraft unsuccessfully attacked a German destroyer in Førdefjorden, Norway.
- 1964The Beatles make their first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show, performing before a “record-busting” audience of 73 million viewers across the USA.
- 1965Vietnam War: The first United States troops with a combat mission, a Marine Corps Hawk air defense missile battalion, are sent to South Vietnam.
- 1975The Soyuz 17 Soviet spacecraft returns to Earth.
- 1996The Provisional Irish Republican Army declares the end to its 18-month ceasefire and explodes a large bomb in London’s Canary Wharf.
- 2013A 6.9 magnitude earthquake strikes southwest Colombia causing major disruption to the region and injuring at least 15 people.
View the complete list of February 9 historical events.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gary Richrath, Sharon Tate, Gil Seong-joon, French Stewart, Simon Williams, Elyse Levesque, Coney Reyes, Alex Proyas, Merriam Modell, Hayley Marie Norman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 9, 1921.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th February 1921 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 2, 1910. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 20, 1925. Your score is -157. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 9, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 40th day of 1921
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 6th Wednesday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 215 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,310 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,103 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,230
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 18, 1952
- Age in dog years: 465 dog years old using a Icelandic Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: November 2, 1910 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 20, 1925 (-157)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.II.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 17, 1996 – Ryan Ochoa, American actor; September 28, 1969 – Minayo Watanabe, Japanese singer (Onyanko Club); March 29, 1943 – Chad Allan, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Guess Who and Brave Belt).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,927