Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1937 was a Tuesday and it was the 40th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,446 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 997 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901James Murray
- 1914Ernest Tubb
- 1923Tonie Nathan
- 1945Mia Farrow
- 1966Harald Eia
- 1970Eldbjørg Raknes
- 1973Shaun Parkes
- 1974Erra Fazira
- 1980Margarita Levieva
- 1996Jimmy Bennett
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1920Fred Allen, New Zealand rugby player and coach (d. 2012)
- 1923Brendan Behan, Irish activist, poet, and playwright (d. 1964)
- 1927Richard A. Long, American historian and author (d. 2013)
- 1929Clement Meadmore, Australian-American sculptor (d. 2005)
- 1934John Ziegler, Jr., American lawyer and businessman
- 1947Alexis Smirnoff, Canadian-American wrestler
- 1954Omar Belhouchet, Algerian journalist
- 1978Erin O'Connor, English model and actress
- 1987Magdalena Neuner, German biathlete
- 1987Sam Coulson, English guitarist (Asia)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1654The Capture of Fort Rocher takes place during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected the Provisional President of the Confederate States of America by the Confederate convention at Montgomery, Alabama.
- 1895William G. Morgan creates a game called Mintonette, which soon comes to be referred to as volleyball.
- 1913A group of meteors is visible across much of the eastern seaboard of North and South America, leading astronomers to conclude the source had been a small, short-lived natural satellite of the Earth.
- 1943World War II: Allied authorities declare Guadalcanal secure after Imperial Japan evacuates its remaining forces from the island, ending the Battle of Guadalcanal.
- 1951Korean War: Geochang massacre
- 1965Vietnam War: The first United States troops with a combat mission, a Marine Corps Hawk air defense missile battalion, are sent to South Vietnam.
- 1986Halley’s Comet last appeared in the inner Solar System.
- 1991Voters in Lithuania vote for independence.
- 2001The American submarine USS Greeneville accidentally strikes and sinks the Ehime-Maru, a Japanese training vessel operated by the Uwajima Fishery High School.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Despina Olympiou, Serge Thériault, Shunsuke Daito, Jodie Sweetin, Clint Boon, Melissa Benoist, Bill Leen, Anouska Hempel, Jakob Cedergren, Austin Brown.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 9, 1937.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 4, 1981 – Currensy, American rapper (Jet Life and 504 Boyz); January 1, 1981 – Jacqui Maxwell, Australian actress; August 1, 1963 – Coolio, American rapper, producer, and actor (WC and the Maad Circle).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 927