Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1937 was a Tuesday and it was the 40th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,526 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,000 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named The Dude - a Cesky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 340 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 The Dude will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like The Dude will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Ronald Colman
- 1909Carmen Miranda
- 1936Barbara Young
- 1939Janet Suzman
- 1947Joe Ely
- 1965Darren Dalton
- 1973Shaun Parkes
- 1978Erin O'Connor
- 1980Margarita Levieva
- 1992Avan Jogia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1874Amy Lowell, American poet, critic, and educator (d. 1925)
- 1901James Murray, American actor (d. 1936)
- 1902Gertrud Scholtz-Klink, German activist (d. 1999)
- 1909Dean Rusk, American colonel and politician, 54th United States Secretary of State (d. 1994)
- 1930Garner Ted Armstrong, American evangelist and author (d. 2003)
- 1964Debrah Miceli, Italian-American wrestler and manager
- 1974Erra Fazira, Malaysian actress and singer
- 1976Steve Burguiere, American radio host and producer
- 1979David Gray, English snooker player
- 1996Kelli Berglund, American actress, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Zeno crowned as co-emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1621Gregory XV becomes Pope, the last Pope elected by acclamation.
- 1849New Roman Republic established
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected the Provisional President of the Confederate States of America by the Confederate convention at Montgomery, Alabama.
- 1913A group of meteors is visible across much of the eastern seaboard of North and South America, leading astronomers to conclude the source had been a small, short-lived natural satellite of the Earth.
- 1934The Balkan Entente is formed.
- 1943World War II: Allied authorities declare Guadalcanal secure after Imperial Japan evacuates its remaining forces from the island, ending the Battle of Guadalcanal.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of the Atlantic – HMS Venturer sinks U-864 off the coast of Fedje, Norway, in a rare instance of submarine-to-submarine combat.
- 1965Vietnam War: The first United States troops with a combat mission, a Marine Corps Hawk air defense missile battalion, are sent to South Vietnam.
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 14 returns to Earth after the third manned Moon landing.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Larry Noble, Adrian Belew, Michael Ealy, Karen O, Ashok Saraf, Carlos Villagrán, Charles Hutchison, Alexandra Holden, Ana Cristina, Demi Lovato.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 9, 1937.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1998 – Jared Gilman, American actor; December 13, 1956 – Majida El Roumi, Lebanese soprano and actress; March 14, 1922 – China Zorrilla, Uruguayan actress, director, and producer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,233