Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1939 was a Thursday and it was the 40th day of the year 1939. It was the 6th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,227 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,742 days or 26.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 989 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 18, 1970.
If a dog named Dixi - a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 415 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dixi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Dixi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901James Murray
- 1955Jimmy Pursey
- 1971Sharon Case
- 1972Crispin Freeman
- 1974Erra Fazira
- 1984Han Geng
- 1984Logan Bartholomew
- 1985David Gallagher
- 1985Rachel Melvin
- 1990Camille Winbush
View the complete list of February 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1907Harold Scott MacDonald Coxeter, English-Canadian mathematician and academic (d. 2003)
- 1916Tex Hughson, American baseball player (d. 1993)
- 1950Richard F. Colburn, American sergeant and politician
- 1954Kevin Warwick, English engineer and academic
- 1955Jimmy Pursey, English singer-songwriter and producer (Sham 69, Sham Pistols, and Day 21)
- 1963Travis Tritt, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1965Dieter Baumann, German runner
- 1982Ami Suzuki, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress
- 1983Mikel Arruabarrena Aranbide, Spanish footballer
- 1986Princess Raiyah bint Al Hussein of Jordan
View the complete list of February 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1621Gregory XV becomes Pope, the last Pope elected by acclamation.
- 1825After no candidate receives a majority of electoral votes in the US presidential election of 1824, the United States House of Representatives elects John Quincy Adams as President of the United States.
- 1870US president Ulysses S. Grant signs a joint resolution of Congress establishing the U.S. Weather Bureau.
- 1895William G. Morgan creates a game called Mintonette, which soon comes to be referred to as volleyball.
- 1943World War II: Allied authorities declare Guadalcanal secure after Imperial Japan evacuates its remaining forces from the island, ending the Battle of Guadalcanal.
- 1945World War II: A force of Allied aircraft unsuccessfully attacked a German destroyer in Førdefjorden, Norway.
- 1950Second Red Scare: US Senator Joseph McCarthy accuses the United States Department of State of being filled with Communists.
- 1971The Sylmar earthquake hits the San Fernando Valley area of California.
- 1986Halley’s Comet last appeared in the inner Solar System.
- 2001The American submarine USS Greeneville accidentally strikes and sinks the Ehime-Maru, a Japanese training vessel operated by the Uwajima Fishery High School.
View the complete list of February 9 historical events.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mari Natsuki, Peter Davison, Hakan Peker, Audie England, Philip Baker Hall, Tom Adams, Abner Biberman, Jessica Alba, Danny Aiello, Kenichi Suzumura.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 9, 1939.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th February 1939 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 12, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +98. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 9, 1955. Your incompatibility score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 9, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 40th day of 1939
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 6th Thursday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 358 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,227 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,742 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 989
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 18, 1970
- Age in dog years: 415 dog years old using a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: February 12, 1935 (+98)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 9, 1955 (-124)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1965 – Sadie Frost, English actress and producer; July 15, 1935 – Ken Kercheval, American actor and director; October 5, 1988 – Kevin Olusola, American singer, cellist, and producer (Pentatonix).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,720