Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1961 was a Thursday and it was the 40th day of the year 1961. It was the 6th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,572 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,524 days or 20.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 764 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 18, 1992.
If a dog named Hola - a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 294 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hola will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Hola will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Kathryn Grayson
- 1945Mia Farrow
- 1955Jim J. Bullock
- 1955Jimmy Pursey
- 1968Rahul Roy
- 1970Eldbjørg Raknes
- 1971Sharon Case
- 1974Amber Valletta
- 1985David Gallagher
- 1990Tyson Houseman
View the complete list of February 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1846Wilhelm Maybach, German businessman, founded Maybach (d. 1929)
- 1880Lipót Fejér, Hungarian mathematician and academic (d. 1959)
- 1901Brian Donlevy, Irish-born American actor and producer (d. 1972)
- 1909Heather Angel, English-American actress (d. 1986)
- 1914Bill Justice, American animator and director (d. 2011)
- 1947Major Harris, American singer (The Delfonics) (d. 2012)
- 1980Margarita Levieva, Russian-born American actress and gymnast
- 1980Shelly Martinez, American wrestler and actress
- 1985Rachel Melvin, American actress
- 1988Lotte Friis, Danish swimmer
View the complete list of February 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Santiago’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1788The Habsburg Empire joins the Russo-Turkish War in the Russian camp.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected the Provisional President of the Confederate States of America by the Confederate convention at Montgomery, Alabama.
- 1870US president Ulysses S. Grant signs a joint resolution of Congress establishing the U.S. Weather Bureau.
- 1889US president Grover Cleveland signs a bill elevating the United States Department of Agriculture to a Cabinet-level agency.
- 1922Brazil becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 1942World War II: Top United States military leaders hold their first formal meeting to discuss American military strategy in the war.
- 1942Year-round Daylight saving time is re-instated in the United States as a wartime measure to help conserve energy resources.
- 1969First test flight of the Boeing 747.
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 14 returns to Earth after the third manned Moon landing.
- 2001The American submarine USS Greeneville accidentally strikes and sinks the Ehime-Maru, a Japanese training vessel operated by the Uwajima Fishery High School.
View the complete list of February 9 historical events.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Louise Fletcher, Giorgio Cantarini, Hikari Mitsushima, Bergüzar Korel, Melle Mel, Faune A. Chambers, Graham Crowden, Betty Amann, Robert N. Thompson, Diplo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 9, 1961.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th February 1961 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 2, 1956. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 15, 1955. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Calcutta by Lawrence Welk as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 13, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 9th February 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 9, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 40th day of 1961
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 6th Thursday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 73 days
- Age on next birthday: 62 years old
- Days since birth: 22,572 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,524 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 764
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 18, 1992
- Age in dog years: 294 dog years old using a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: November 2, 1956 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 15, 1955 (-141)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: Calcutta by Lawrence Welk (February 13, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.II.MCMLXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 27, 1967 – Debi Derryberry, American voice actress and singer; September 22, 1965 – Dan Bucatinsky, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; January 30, 1989 – Khleo, American actor and rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,082