Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1968 was a Friday and it was the 40th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,247 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 618 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Slushie - a Bernese Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Slushie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Slushie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Barbara Young
- 1947Major Harris
- 1960David Bateson
- 1965Stephin Merritt
- 1971Sharon Case
- 1974Erra Fazira
- 1980Margarita Levieva
- 1981Tom Hiddleston
- 1984Han Geng
- 1985Rachel Melvin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1741Henri-Joseph Rigel, German-French composer (d. 1799)
- 1891Ronald Colman, English-American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1958)
- 1910Jacques Monod, French biochemist and geneticist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1976)
- 1914Chic Murray, Canadian politician, 2nd Mayor of Mississauga (d. 1984)
- 1936Stompin' Tom Connors, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013)
- 1946Seán Neeson, Northern Irish educator and politician
- 1960Peggy Whitson, American biochemist and astronaut
- 1963Travis Tritt, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1972Jason Winston George, American actor
- 1989Gia Farrell, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1621Gregory XV becomes Pope, the last Pope elected by acclamation.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: The British Parliament declares Massachusetts in rebellion.
- 1788The Habsburg Empire joins the Russo-Turkish War in the Russian camp.
- 1870US president Ulysses S. Grant signs a joint resolution of Congress establishing the U.S. Weather Bureau.
- 1913A group of meteors is visible across much of the eastern seaboard of North and South America, leading astronomers to conclude the source had been a small, short-lived natural satellite of the Earth.
- 1942World War II: Top United States military leaders hold their first formal meeting to discuss American military strategy in the war.
- 1942Year-round Daylight saving time is re-instated in the United States as a wartime measure to help conserve energy resources.
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 14 returns to Earth after the third manned Moon landing.
- 1991Voters in Lithuania vote for independence.
- 2013A 6.9 magnitude earthquake strikes southwest Colombia causing major disruption to the region and injuring at least 15 people.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yuko Takayama, Eddie Hardin, Geoff Whitehorn, Tony McPhee, Paco León, Lance Bass, Olivia Wilde, Myfanwy Talog, Kenneth Mars, Jeff Rudom.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 9, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love is Blue by Paul Mauriat as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 10, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 27, 1921 – Muriel Pavlow, English actress; June 17, 1979 – Young Maylay, American rapper, producer, and voice actor; September 14, 1981 – Miyavi, Japanese singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Dué le Quartz and S.K.I.N.).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,198