Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1968 was a Friday and it was the 40th day of the year 1968. It was the 6th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,639 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,213 days or 17.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 632 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 18, 1999.
If a dog named Askim - a Chinese Shar-Pei breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 249 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Askim will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Askim will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Heather Angel
- 1936Stompin' Tom Connors
- 1965Darren Dalton
- 1965Julie Warner
- 1966Harald Eia
- 1968Rahul Roy
- 1971Sharon Case
- 1979Zhang Ziyi
- 1980Margarita Levieva
- 1985David Gallagher
View the complete list of February 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1751Antoine Bullant, Czech bassoon player and composer (d. 1821)
- 1769George W. Campbell, Scottish-American lawyer and politician, 5th United States Secretary of the Treasury (d. 1848)
- 1907Trường Chinh, Vietnamese politician, 4th President of Vietnam (d. 1988)
- 1909Harald Genzmer, German composer and academic (d. 2007)
- 1914Bill Veeck, American businessman (d. 1986)
- 1914Chic Murray, Canadian politician, 2nd Mayor of Mississauga (d. 1984)
- 1931Thomas Bernhard, Austrian playwright and author (d. 1989)
- 1954Gina Rinehart, Australian businesswoman
- 1979Hiroko Anzai, Japanese actress and model
- 1997Valentini Grammatikopoulou, Greek tennis player
View the complete list of February 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: The British Parliament declares Massachusetts in rebellion.
- 1889US president Grover Cleveland signs a bill elevating the United States Department of Agriculture to a Cabinet-level agency.
- 1913A group of meteors is visible across much of the eastern seaboard of North and South America, leading astronomers to conclude the source had been a small, short-lived natural satellite of the Earth.
- 1920Under the terms of the Svalbard Treaty, international diplomacy recognizes Norwegian sovereignty over Arctic archipelago Svalbard, and designates it as demilitarized.
- 1942World War II: Top United States military leaders hold their first formal meeting to discuss American military strategy in the war.
- 1945World War II: A force of Allied aircraft unsuccessfully attacked a German destroyer in Førdefjorden, Norway.
- 1950Second Red Scare: US Senator Joseph McCarthy accuses the United States Department of State of being filled with Communists.
- 1964The Beatles make their first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show, performing before a “record-busting” audience of 73 million viewers across the USA.
- 1986Halley’s Comet last appeared in the inner Solar System.
- 1991Voters in Lithuania vote for independence.
View the complete list of February 9 historical events.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jenny Eclair, Zhang Huiwen, Daniela Ruah, Frankie J, Daws Butler, Twinkle, Lauren Bush, Colin Morgan, Lauris Reiniks, Alessandro Nunziati.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 9, 1968.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th February 1968 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 14, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 24, 1947. Your incompatibility score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love is Blue by Paul Mauriat as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 10, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 9th February 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 9, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 40th day of 1968
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 6th Friday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 354 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,639 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,213 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 632
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 18, 1999
- Age in dog years: 249 dog years old using a Chinese Shar-Pei breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: January 14, 1994 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 24, 1947 (-144)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Love is Blue by Paul Mauriat (February 10, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1953 – Renée Geyer, Australian singer; August 1, 1963 – Dean Wareham, New Zealand singer-songwriter and guitarist (Galaxie 500, Luna, and Dean & Britta); September 24, 1987 – Spencer Treat Clark, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,811