Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1968 was a Friday and it was the 40th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,007 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 610 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Jules Berry
- 1891Ronald Colman
- 1914Ernest Tubb
- 1945Gérard Lenorman
- 1955Charles Shaughnessy
- 1955Jim J. Bullock
- 1972Jason Winston George
- 1976Charlie Day
- 1982Ami Suzuki
- 1989Gia Farrell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1834Felix Dahn, German lawyer, historian, and author (d. 1912)
- 1912Futabayama Sadaji, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 35th Yokozuna (d. 1968)
- 1914Bill Justice, American animator and director (d. 2011)
- 1945Mia Farrow, American actress and singer
- 1949Bernard Gallacher, Scottish golfer and journalist
- 1954Kevin Warwick, English engineer and academic
- 1955Charles Shaughnessy, English actor
- 1957Terry McAuliffe, American businessman and politician, 72nd Governor of Virginia
- 1987Joe O'Cearuill, Irish footballer
- 1989Wu Jia-qing, Taiwanese pool player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1555Bishop of Gloucester John Hooper is burned at the stake.
- 1621Gregory XV becomes Pope, the last Pope elected by acclamation.
- 1913A group of meteors is visible across much of the eastern seaboard of North and South America, leading astronomers to conclude the source had been a small, short-lived natural satellite of the Earth.
- 1922Brazil becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 1942Year-round Daylight saving time is re-instated in the United States as a wartime measure to help conserve energy resources.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of the Atlantic – HMS Venturer sinks U-864 off the coast of Fedje, Norway, in a rare instance of submarine-to-submarine combat.
- 1964The Beatles make their first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show, performing before a “record-busting” audience of 73 million viewers across the USA.
- 1969First test flight of the Boeing 747.
- 1986Halley’s Comet last appeared in the inner Solar System.
- 1996The Provisional Irish Republican Army declares the end to its 18-month ceasefire and explodes a large bomb in London’s Canary Wharf.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hugo Peretti, Du Juan, Nadine Coyle, Randy Quaid, Jack Douglass, Nick Seymour, Asumi Nakada, Al Snow, Chuckii Booker, Van Hansis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 9, 1968.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love is Blue by Paul Mauriat as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 10, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1944 – Jo Ann Kelly, English singer and guitarist (d. 1990); June 19, 1998 – Atticus Shaffer, American actor; January 5, 1929 – Tabby Thomas, American singer, pianist, and guitarist (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 931