Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1981 was a Monday and it was the 40th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,258 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 449 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Jules Berry
- 1941Sheila Kuehl
- 1943Joe Pesci
- 1947Joe Ely
- 1974Amber Valletta
- 1976Charlie Day
- 1976Steve Burguiere
- 1979Zhang Ziyi
- 1980Shelly Martinez
- 1990Tyson Houseman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1864Miina Härma, Estonian organist, composer, and conductor (d. 1941)
- 1887Toivo Aro, Finnish diver (d. 1962)
- 1911William Orlando Darby, American general (d. 1945)
- 1917Moon Mullen, American baseball and basketball player (d. 2013)
- 1920Fred Allen, New Zealand rugby player and coach (d. 2012)
- 1931Josef Masopust, Czech footballer and coach (d. 2015)
- 1941Sheila Kuehl, American actress, lawyer, LGBT rights activist and politician
- 1957Gordon Strachan, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1985Rachel Melvin, American actress
- 1993Niclas Füllkrug, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: The British Parliament declares Massachusetts in rebellion.
- 1788The Habsburg Empire joins the Russo-Turkish War in the Russian camp.
- 1825After no candidate receives a majority of electoral votes in the US presidential election of 1824, the United States House of Representatives elects John Quincy Adams as President of the United States.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected the Provisional President of the Confederate States of America by the Confederate convention at Montgomery, Alabama.
- 1920Under the terms of the Svalbard Treaty, international diplomacy recognizes Norwegian sovereignty over Arctic archipelago Svalbard, and designates it as demilitarized.
- 1942Year-round Daylight saving time is re-instated in the United States as a wartime measure to help conserve energy resources.
- 1950Second Red Scare: US Senator Joseph McCarthy accuses the United States Department of State of being filled with Communists.
- 1986Halley’s Comet last appeared in the inner Solar System.
- 1991Voters in Lithuania vote for independence.
- 2001The American submarine USS Greeneville accidentally strikes and sinks the Ehime-Maru, a Japanese training vessel operated by the Uwajima Fishery High School.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sandra Stevens, Mirela, Theophilus Cibber, Bob Fosse, Olga Lopes-Seale, Vilgot Sjöman, Nathalie Simard, Kyra Sedgwick, Natasha Desborough, Ara Gevorgyan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 9, 1981.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Celebration by Kool & the Gang as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 14, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 16, 1940 – Barry Corbin, American actor and producer; October 7, 1957 – Joey Marquez, Filipino basketball player, actor, and politician; July 15, 1961 – Forest Whitaker, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 936