Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1981 was a Monday and it was the 40th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 143 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,371 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 453 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Barbara Lewis
- 1947Joe Ely
- 1965Stephin Merritt
- 1974Erra Fazira
- 1976Charlie Day
- 1979Hiroko Anzai
- 1981Tom Hiddleston
- 1985Rachel Melvin
- 1987Rose Leslie
- 1990Camille Winbush
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1874Amy Lowell, American poet, critic, and educator (d. 1925)
- 1912Ginette Leclerc, French actress (d. 1992)
- 1914Chic Murray, Canadian politician, 2nd Mayor of Mississauga (d. 1984)
- 1923Tonie Nathan, American radio host, producer, and politician (d. 2014)
- 1931Josef Masopust, Czech footballer and coach (d. 2015)
- 1931Thomas Bernhard, Austrian playwright and author (d. 1989)
- 1939Barry Mann, American pianist, songwriter, and producer
- 1955Jimmy Pursey, English singer-songwriter and producer (Sham 69, Sham Pistols, and Day 21)
- 1973Colin Egglesfield, American actor
- 1984Han Geng, Chinese singer, actor, and dancer (Super Junior and Super Junior-M)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1849New Roman Republic established
- 1895William G. Morgan creates a game called Mintonette, which soon comes to be referred to as volleyball.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: Battle of Port Arthur concludes.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of the Atlantic – HMS Venturer sinks U-864 off the coast of Fedje, Norway, in a rare instance of submarine-to-submarine combat.
- 1950Second Red Scare: US Senator Joseph McCarthy accuses the United States Department of State of being filled with Communists.
- 1969First test flight of the Boeing 747.
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 14 returns to Earth after the third manned Moon landing.
- 1971Satchel Paige becomes the first Negro League player to be voted into the USA’s Baseball Hall of Fame.
- 1971The Sylmar earthquake hits the San Fernando Valley area of California.
- 2001The American submarine USS Greeneville accidentally strikes and sinks the Ehime-Maru, a Japanese training vessel operated by the Uwajima Fishery High School.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kayla Collins, Alex de Renzy, Bashir Ahmad, Christian Mixon, Billy Crystal, Bob Fosse, Carrie Brownstein, Khalil Ullah Khan, Garth Hudson, Bobby Tench.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 9, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Celebration by Kool & the Gang as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 14, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1976 – Jun Shibata, Japanese singer-songwriter; June 12, 1982 – Samantha Tolj, Australian actress; January 31, 1938 – Lynn Carlin, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 955